White husbands what is the hottest thing your wife has said to you about the lifestyle?

. I would say a good beginning. Women have such an oral fixation with BBC and then the bull cums in her mouth and that becomes her thing for awhile but then its just not enough and she wants it in her pussy and she wants his cum inside her. Of course, thats when her orgasms begin and she gets very addicted to BBC. And soon one bull is not enough.
That's true... She's tiny 5'1 and 105 ... And at first she could only fit about half Michael's cock in her... She takes all 8.5" now... She also sleeps with other black men too when she can fit them in or if she is not too sore... But she still prefers to give head and swallow cum...

Last edited:
Took my wife a few years to figure out the humiliation I crave, I finally told her to watch some Jan B movies, love how Jan use to talk to the cuck's.....wife took my advice, started giving me some jab's, noticed what I reacted to in a positive way and grew it from there. There are so many things she teases me with now verbally because she gets a big part of this for me, is the mind fuck she gives me with her words as well as the actions!

Ah! Thanks for giving a name to the actress! Cucky used to send me links to shorts of her videos - we truly love those!

Now that I have a name, I’ve begun searching and have found longer movies. This is great!

One thing we like about the dialogue is how Jan only says true things to Al (is that the cuck’s Name?) but in an insulting and humiliating way. We like that too and this material inspires!

That's easy. Jamie told me that she is happy I enjoy chastity so much because she intended to not let me inside her again. That was 2 yrs go and I have not had intercourse since. Of any kind.
. Susan only gets Black cock in her white pussy. Nothing for me for years. But i do get to watch. She only wants BBC and Black cum. She prefers Young black men for their stamina and enthusiasm. Susan enjoys teasing me about my SWC and quick cumming as her black men go deep in her pussy.

When Robin tells me that she loves being "BLACK EXCLUSIVE" and a "QUEEN of SPADES" it is such an incredible turn on for me. I love hearing her dedication to black men.....knowing her needs and desires to be with black men.....to only please black men.....assuring me that besides myself only BBC will fuck her married white pussy. It is extremly gratifying to me knowing I am married to a blackened white woman who has no plans of ever changing her preference of black men.

Lucky!! That sounds amazing.
Believe me it's hot as hell. But it took some getting used to. Just imagine, last night we eat dinner and watched part of a movie. We went to bed together like we do most nights. She wears a t-shirt and little shorts. I wear a t-shirt and boxers with a cock cage. She cuddled up to me and we lay there and you wake up in the middle of the night spooning her and your dick is hard as hell in the cage. If you wake her to try and Fuck her she will not oblige and will tell me to sleep in the spare room until I cool down. It usually takes about 20 minutes to calm myself down enough to get sleep. She is happy to tease me a little some nights. She used to let me Fuck her with a strap on over the cage but that stopped when she was that even the friction and tapping sensation brought me near to orgasm. So it's a mind fuck, being in bed with your hot wife knowing her body is reserved for her lovers and that she does literally anything with them. Anal. DP. Rimming. Anything. Just not with you. You re not allowed to touch in a sexual way.

. Susan only gets Black cock in her white pussy. Nothing for me for years. But i do get to watch. She only wants BBC and Black cum. She prefers Young black men for their stamina and enthusiasm. Susan enjoys teasing me about my SWC and quick cumming as her black men go deep in her pussy.
Jamie used to tease me about my cock and it's size. Its not like I am actually tiny but locked up it is and it seemingly gets smaller the longer I'm in it. She just stays away from my dick now. Its just too small for her now and she has had sex with so many bulls of far greater size than me that I wouldn't be able to give her any serious form of pleasure. She uses toys during the week when she doesn't get to see her guys. She has a thing about allowing me to listen to her play even alone. I watch on occasion but if I have been good.

I loved being told by her that her bull was coming over and she needed to shave or get ready. I loved shaving her pussy for him to enjoy. As her shower, I would sometimes get to eat her pussy pussy he arrived, getting it all nice and wet for him to sink his cock into. I guess just hearing another man was coming over to fuck her was enough to send me into my cuckold emotion roller coaster.

I loved being told by her that her bull was coming over and she needed to shave or get ready. I loved shaving her pussy for him to enjoy. As her shower, I would sometimes get to eat her pussy pussy he arrived, getting it all nice and wet for him to sink his cock into. I guess just hearing another man was coming over to fuck her was enough to send me into my cuckold emotion roller coaster.
that is really hot I remember the night I picked my wife's clothes to wear to a male stripper night when she came home I pulled her dress up and her panties where stuck to her pussy soaking wet through from her arousal at seeing all those big cocks waved in their faces I did the honour of burying my face in her crutch as she told me in great detail of how she held and stroked their cocks but backed out on sucking one of them mores the pity that was what I wanted her to do that's why I bought her the ticket

Believe me it's hot as hell. But it took some getting used to. Just imagine, last night we eat dinner and watched part of a movie. We went to bed together like we do most nights. She wears a t-shirt and little shorts. I wear a t-shirt and boxers with a cock cage. She cuddled up to me and we lay there and you wake up in the middle of the night spooning her and your dick is hard as hell in the cage. If you wake her to try and Fuck her she will not oblige and will tell me to sleep in the spare room until I cool down. It usually takes about 20 minutes to calm myself down enough to get sleep. She is happy to tease me a little some nights. She used to let me Fuck her with a strap on over the cage but that stopped when she was that even the friction and tapping sensation brought me near to orgasm. So it's a mind fuck, being in bed with your hot wife knowing her body is reserved for her lovers and that she does literally anything with them. Anal. DP. Rimming. Anything. Just not with you. You re not allowed to touch in a sexual way.
I definitely NEED to experience that, reading your words turns me on so much. More relationships should try it.

Jamie used to tease me about my cock and it's size. Its not like I am actually tiny but locked up it is and it seemingly gets smaller the longer I'm in it. She just stays away from my dick now. Its just too small for her now and she has had sex with so many bulls of far greater size than me that I wouldn't be able to give her any serious form of pleasure. She uses toys during the week when she doesn't get to see her guys. She has a thing about allowing me to listen to her play even alone. I watch on occasion but if I have been good.
I definitely NEED to experience that, reading your words turns me on so much. More relationships should try it.
Only if it can take watching your wife getting pummeled by other men whilst you are kept locked up. It is not easy and be careful what you wish for.

Back