White husbands what is the hottest thing your wife has said to you about the lifestyle?

The hottest thing my wife ever said was right after her Black Bull collared her. She was laying in bed playing with her clit and she looked at me and said, “I’m a collared slut and no reason to stop now”! I did not know he had collard my wife when she said that.

Last edited:
Hot things overheard (very lustily) from my Wife when pleasuring her with our large Black dildo;
  1. I wish it was real..
  2. Its so much bigger than yours..
  3. Don't stop, go deeper
  4. Fuck me Michael (my name is not Michael)
  5. I want you to lick me while he's inside of me...

Hot things she has said in general conversation;
  1. If we ever do this, I would like to try two guys
  2. Why didn't we do this when we were younger?
3.Do you want to go play with our Black friend?

The hottest thing I will ever from her;
I think we should invite him over to our house....

Over the years my wife told me lots of exciting things about her experience. But in a recent conversation, when we were leafing through our thick secret album of indiscretions, she looked at me intently, kissed me passionately and said: Thank you for making me do it all. I was real touched.

Hottest thing my wife has ever said was when her boyfriend aranged a little gangbang for her. She said " I didn't even get one of the guys names but he shot his load in my pussy and you're not even allowed to touch it"

Ive jerked off hundreds of times thinking about that moment
. If husbands only knew how common this is today. On dates its not one BBC but several or even many.

Over the years my wife told me lots of exciting things about her experience. But in a recent conversation, when we were leafing through our thick secret album of indiscretions, she looked at me intently, kissed me passionately and said: Thank you for making me do it all. I was real touched.
. So many wonderful exciting stimulating memories. Lots of checks on the bucket list.

The hottest thing my wife ever said was right after her Black Bull collared her. She was laying in bed playing with her clit and she looked at me and said, “I’m a collared, slut and no reason to stop now”! I did not known he had collard my wife when she said that.
. Yes. The collar does make a significant psychological difference. Like the QOS tattoo. Beyond acceptance. True acknowledgement of her reality.

Real: she woke me up one Saturday morning by climbing up onto my face and said “my lover just left, he fucked me downstairs while you were asleep.
Fantasy: as she was cumming “I’m going to have my lovers black baby, what are you going to do then cucky”
. No Fantasy. Just a matter of time. Becomes something they all desire as their black bull is pumping them full of cum. They dont tell you that they stopped taking the pill. Then during sex perhaps just before you cum, they say " Im pregnant and its his ". And you cum anyway.

. Yes. The collar does make a significant psychological difference. Like the QOS tattoo. Beyond acceptance. True acknowledgement of her reality.
A white wife being collard is the release of her body, and mind unconditionally, to do with as her black lover pleases. It’s not the actual collar, that she has had with bulls, many times in sex play. It is his next step in controling my wife that make it so to hot to me, and especially to her.

Last edited:
A white wife being collard is the release of her body, and mind unconditionally, to do with as her black lover pleases. It’s not the actual collar, that she has had with bulls, may times in sex play, it’s his next step in controling my wife that make it so to hot to me, and especially to her.
. What is really hot is when she wears the collar in public or at parties. Seeing Susan naked wearing only the collar was such a turn on. And a statement to everyone there. But then the other wives also had collars too so it might as well have been shoes or a pocketbook at most of the parties. They were all sluts for BBC and most everyone knew it.

Yup, wiiiiiide open! Hah! She only fucks bare. Otherwise no fucking
. Helps to emphasize and focus on dumping a cumload inside her so she expects if not demands that as part of the sex. Seems to make them hot sluts too. BBC fucking is good and orgasms are passionate but her goal is a pussy full of hot cum. After her own orgasms , susan always says the best part is when the young black bulls cum inside her. Then she feels complete and as a woman she knows she was sexually appealing to the young man and that strokes her femine ego of a mature white woman

Everything about this lifestyle is psychological. It’s physical as well but the psychological taboo of a hot pretty white wife taking bbc is enough to make everyone cum at the same time
. Sometimes the women cum just as the bull inserts his BBC. Sometimes the husbands too. Usually the bulls last awhile. But Yes. Its a huge psychological switch for the wives and the cuck husbands. Especially to the extent where she is black only and enjoys several black men often and sex becomes very frequent again

Thru the years there have been many things, some of the best that stand out that always arouse me no matter what mood I'm in:

"Thank you so much baby for talking me into fucking black guys, it's absolutely far and away the best sex i've ever had in my life!"

Telling her divorced lifelong friend about us one night when they were both a little tipsy in a bar, I know others heard around us: "Pull it out and show her (referring to my locked cock her friend hadn't seen at this time) why your my little cum slut and love watching me fuck all my black boyfriends and then clean up their mess". I actually was made to unzip my pants and let her friend covertly reach in and feel my cage. It is amazing how excited this made her, we had to go to the unisex bathroom all together so she could physically see it. It's amazing how horny that made her friend, she took her first black cock that night while I watched naked except for my stainless steel locked up cock.

She tells me this often for years: "Just think baby, if your cock was only black and much bigger, you'd be getting sucked and fucked all the time and allowed to cum anywhere you wanted in or on me.....but since you've got that little pathetic small white penis, you can only cum in the air"....she knows I love hearing this.

"I don't care how hard you beg or plead, I'll NEVER stop fucking black men which means you'll always be eating black cum......so If you don't want that, tough *******, this was your ideal and i'm addicted to black cock and feeding you all the cum.......tell me you love being my cum slut and eating all that cum I bring you". I can be soft and she can tell me this in a forecefull, meaningful way and when I'm telling her yes, I love being her cum slut, I'm hard as a rock!

Back