White husbands what is the hottest thing your wife has said to you about the lifestyle?

After my first shared experience with black cock...i could barely contain my excitement when my husband and i drove home afterwards. I told him how much I loved it...black cock, and wondered why I even hesitated about being shared. I told him that it felt like I was a virgin all over again....so filled...amaxing. I told him that I wanted more...more black cock. He asked me if I was ready to become a black only slut...and I gushed YES!! It was at that time my husband said it was the hottest thing I ever said to him...hearing his formerly conservative wife of 20 years, babble on and on about wanting more black cock.
I had a black man tell me any white married woman who has not been Blacked yet is in fact still a virgin.

After my first shared experience with black cock...i could barely contain my excitement when my husband and i drove home afterwards. I told him how much I loved it...black cock, and wondered why I even hesitated about being shared. I told him that it felt like I was a virgin all over again....so filled...amaxing. I told him that I wanted more...more black cock. He asked me if I was ready to become a black only slut...and I gushed YES!! It was at that time my husband said it was the hottest thing I ever said to him...hearing his formerly conservative wife of 20 years, babble on and on about wanting more black cock.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! hot

After a meet in a hotel he left 3 loads in her and went home. He texted her in the night and she woke up and read it. It said, 'your cunt is mine'. She instantly cuddled into me and whispered in my ear, 'he said my cunt belongs to him now, so you won't be fucking me anymore and you won't be cumming any time soon either'.

It was after the first time my wife spent a weekend alone with her favorite bull. It was about 7 months after meeting him and she decided to spend 3 days at his place. When getting back, she told me that one night he invited one of his friends over to watch them which eventually lead to her being with both of them at the same time. It was the first time she was with 2 black guys at once.
So hot!

What was the hottetest thing they did to her?
They were young, so nothing really kinky. But she said, the ones that had their own place/ apartment, she'd get there Friday night and not leave until Sunday night and just spend 2 days of non stop fucking. She said if there were no other girlfriends (witnesses) there, she'd fuck up to 3-4 guys over the weekend. She said even at a younger age her black boyfriends weren't possessive and never had a problem with sharing her with some of their friends. She said as long as they promised to keep it a secret, they'd get to do it again and again. So that helped them keep it a secret, plus no smartphones/ cameras made it easier for her to deny it if they did spill the beans.

They were young, so nothing really kinky. But she said, the ones that had their own place/ apartment, she'd get there Friday night and not leave until Sunday night and just spend 2 days of non stop fucking. She said if there were no other girlfriends (witnesses) there, she'd fuck up to 3-4 guys over the weekend. She said even at a younger age her black boyfriends weren't possessive and never had a problem with sharing her with some of their friends. She said as long as they promised to keep it a secret, they'd get to do it again and again. So that helped them keep it a secret, plus no smartphones/ cameras made it easier for her to deny it if they did spill the beans.
Yes she sounds like she knows how to fuck bbc. Is she still active?

Back