white guys pretending to be women on here.

There is a hate filled poster on this thread. He has a history of "hijacking threads." Funny, he must know someone because none of the moderators or administrators have told him to stop,,,,,like I have been told.
Will someone please tell me where I have to buy a plane ticket to and to who to give a blow job to so that I will be "KNOWN" ?????

Your right. But I was only talking about what I kept running into to
So they like finally admit that they like white? either way I think some guys that do this yeah sure are gay others tho I think are married and just pretend to be there wives or a girl they want to watch been taken by another guy in that way maybe because it feeds there fantasy that little bit more either way I can see why it gets annoying for those who are seriously looking for a real girl its fucked up but its the net you just got 2 laugh it off and go with the flow. some people are just dicks it's a sad fact of life.

I'm not sure what you mean, there, but, there is a true story regarding the Jim Crow in US history. I did a research paper on it when I was in school years ago. See post #4 here:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/black-owned-world.30802/
I meant that restrictions placed on a specific ethnic, race or religious group has been around since the beginnings of history.

The US had its own peculiar version of it. But at its core, it was nothing new.

soulpole,
Not meaning to get you back onto your soapbox again, but I'm just not familiar with this James Crow person you mentioned. Initially, I thought you were referring to Jim Crow, but then you mentioned him in the same sentence. So, I assume you know someone by the former name that you feel has played a significance in past racial discrimination. Can you tell me about him? I tried looking him up, but he's not mentioned in history. I did find an Al Sharpton speech where he mentioned a James Crow, Jr. Esq., but you do realize Al Sharpton was just being sarcastic with that name when referring to the recent attacks on the voting laws? And at least 2 dozen posters on here will tell you there's been no one on this site that has been more boisterous, than me, about the attack on the voting rights during the past 2014 election.

And you do realize Jim Crow was not a real person in history, right? I'm just trying to keep this exchange of "facts" and grievances grounded, if possible. Thanks ... Mac

I know who Jim Crow is.I was born and raised in the south.Been here my whole life.I know how some of you white folks feel about Al Sharpton.He gets blamed for everything.Alot of people in my circle think he is an Uncle Tom.For as facts go.We can debate about everything black and white.The History and Origins of both races.IM NOT SOME DUMB BLACK MAN.Soulpole is a motherfucker.

P.S It's a lot of names that you are not familiar with.

Last edited:
Soulpole thinks segregation and slavery were invented by white people. He is right about the redlining though. We invented the insurance industry thus figured out how to shaft blacks and latinos.

As for "Jim Crow"; its been used in one form or another since the first hunter gatherers decided on rules of conduct.
Naw I don't think that.Just the ******* form that blacks received from whites.That was the worst treatment in human history.Segregation in America was created by whites.I listed some things from America.I was right about everything.Pick up the real history books.Not the his-story books.The facts are there and nobody cant deny them.

Some TE="syscom3, post: 655951, member: 57406"]Soulpole thinks segregation and slavery were invented by white people. He is right about the redlining though. We invented the insurance industry thus figured out how to shaft blacks and latinos.

As for "Jim Crow"; its been used in one form or another since the first hunter gatherers decided on rules of conduct.
Some people need to pick up a book.[/QUOTE]

I know you aint black but to each its own.

Some TE="syscom3, post: 655951, member: 57406"]Soulpole thinks segregation and slavery were invented by white people. He is right about the redlining though. We invented the insurance industry thus figured out how to shaft blacks and latinos.

Some people need to pick up a book.[/QUOTE
Some people need to practice what MLK preached.

I LOVE AND RESPECT MLK but stop with the MLK praise.Where was all the praise when the man was alive and why did he had to be killed like other black leaders Malcolm X,Medgar Evers,Fred Hampton,etc. .Fighting and dying for something that he shouldn't have to do anyway.He was the most hated man in America at the time being called communist,coon and every got damn thang else.Let alone dealing with Cointelpro and American Apartheid.In the South he's still hated.Some southern states have even added Robert E Lee's name to his holiday.

Soulpole thinks segregation and slavery were invented by white people. He is right about the redlining though. We invented the insurance industry thus figured out how to shaft blacks and latinos.

By the way.You don't know what I think.I don't know you and you don't know me.And I damn sho aint trying to be your friend.

Naw I don't think that.Just the ******* form that blacks received from whites.That was the worst treatment in human history.Segregation in America was created by whites.I listed some things from America.I was right about everything.Pick up the real history books.Not the his-story books.The facts are there and nobody cant deny them.

Every race, ethnicity or religion has been shafted from someone else in some point in time. Segregation was invented by some long forgotten tribe that needed to distinguish between "us and them".

From what youve written already sure indicates to me that the books you picked up and read where quite thin and devoid of content.

Some people need to pick up a book.[/QUOTE

I LOVE AND RESPECT MLK but stop with the MLK praise.Where was all the praise when the man was alive and why did he had to be killed like other black leaders Malcolm X,Medgar Evers,Fred Hampton,etc. .Fighting and dying for something that he shouldn't have to do anyway.He was the most hated man in America at the time being called communist,coon and every got damn thang else.Let alone dealing with Cointelpro and American Apartheid.In the South he's still hated.Some southern states have even added Robert E Lee's name to his holiday.

I saw the praise and love for MLK when I was in school when he was assassinated. Get the chip off your shoulder.

I know who Jim Crow is.
But that wasn't the question ... you mentioned Jim Crow and James Crow in the same sentence. My question was regarding who James Crow was.

I know how some of you white folks feel about Al Sharpton. He gets blamed for everything.
You may know how some white folks feel about Al Sharpton, but you definitely don't know how THIS white folk feels about Al Sharpton.
pic_president seal.jpg

Last edited:
How did a thread about white dudes pretending to be women take such a wide turn?

I think I should have resisted responding to soulpole's #60 post ... sorry! I can go back and remove my responses to him if necessary or if BlacqGold request since it's his thread. I like to provoke responses to get discussions going, but sometimes people get a bit "riled" ... just having fun, guys!
Sorry! Mac

Slavery oppression racial segregation and just about every other negative act humans do to and have done and still do to each other has existed since we walked upright on this earth probably before that.
It's even seen in other primate groups where there is the need for a pecking order, in fact if you want to get really deep about it play's a part in the whole ******* kingdom in one form or another if you look hard enough, the only difference is that we have been given by evolution or god, what ever your belief may be, the power to reason change ourselves and the world around us for the better but we all choose not to! and every race is guilty of that human history is littered with it's results period!! so instead of playing the blame game for ever caught in some vicious circle of insanity maybe people of all races need to face some home truths about themselves and each other and work out why!!

Enough said,lol

Last edited:
Back