white guys pretending to be women on here.

Slavery oppression racial segregation and just about every other negative act humans do to and have done and still do to each other has existed since we walked upright on this earth probably before that it's even seen in other primate groups there is the need for a pecking order! in fact if you want to get really deep about it play's a part in the whole ******* and in some cases insect kingdom in one form or another if you look hard enough, the only difference is that we have been given by evolution or god what ever your belief may be the power to reason change ourselves and the world around us for the better but choose not to! and every race is guilty of that human history is littered with it's results period!! so instead of playing the blame game for ever caught in some vicious circle of insanity maybe people of all races need to face some home truths about themselves and each other and work out why!!

Enough said,lol
The presumption that people from a race need to work out anything in itself is racist. I'm sorry but other than pigment there's no distinguishing factor that could make this discussion useful. It's the essence of what you call the blame game.

I am not saying people from different communities, cultures and nations should not face truth's about their passed. I am saying that making a statement like 'white people invented slavery' is not only ill informed but also no way to start facing anything but disregard for a bigoted opinion.

Don't you folks see it a bit ironic that the mention or reference to black slavery brings out a host of complaints and negative responses, but then those very same complainers turn around and like mentioning "owning" of white females and white families?
gif_Yellowball-DrinkingCoffee3.gif "Just my observation, anyways!"

But that wasn't the question ... you mentioned Jim Crow and James Crow in the same sentence. My question was regarding who James Crow was.

You may know how some white folks feel about Al Sharpton, but you definitely don't know how THIS white folk feels about Al Sharpton.
View attachment 521492

Thank you.My running mate is gonna be the finest white woman I can find.Im talking about CoCo asses.My hole motherfucking campaign.Im a find some rich cucks for the financial part of it.Bulls are gonna be my security.*******.Mac that's the best thing you ever said.I gotta give credit where it's due.I can finally agree with you on something.

P.S I Notice I said SOME OF YOU WHITE FOLKS and not you in particular.I can care less how you feel about anything.That's your business.But any black man that stands up for blacks in America will be crucified.While Uncle Toms like Thomas Sowell,Ben Carson,Herman Cain,Tim Scott,etc. are celebrated.Why.Because they dont have a got damn thang to do with black folks or try to do ******* to make Black America better. Hey,you brought the man up.

THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF
Soulpole

Last edited:
Don't you folks see it a bit ironic that the mention or reference to black slavery brings out a host of complaints and negative responses, but then those very same complainers turn around and like mentioning "owning" of white females and white families?
View attachment 523822 "Just my observation, anyways!"

Maybe because one was a crime against humanity,while the owning of white women is good old sex. Where nobody is harmed and it's done WILLINGLY. Well, just a sore pussy/ass and cum stains everywhere.Dont be ignorant.

The presumption that people from a race need to work out anything in itself is racist. I'm sorry but other than pigment there's no distinguishing factor that could make this discussion useful. It's the essence of what you call the blame game.

I am not saying people from different communities, cultures and nations should not face truth's about their passed. I am saying that making a statement like 'white people invented slavery' is not only ill informed but also no way to start facing anything but disregard for a bigoted opinion.
for a start I never said white people invented slavery don't know where you got that from? and I did not say a race!! I said all races and that all races are to blame! and have done bad things to each other! And as for saying people from a race or culture/or all races and cultures need to work things out about themselves and why they do what they do to others and themselves, is not racist! specially when in some cases its a lack of understanding of those issues thats part of the problem, its the way society's improve and civilizations are built and sometimes just because views and statements are offensive does not make them wrong or that they should not be dealt with regardless of who is offended.

Last edited:
Thank you.My running mate is gonna be the finest white woman I can find.Im talking about CoCo asses.My hole motherfucking campaign.Im a find some rich cucks for the financial part of it.Bulls are gonna be my security.*******.Mac that's the best thing you ever said.I gotta give credit where it's due.I can finally agree with you on something.

P.S I Notice I said SOME OF YOU WHITE FOLKS and not you in particular.I can care less how you feel about anything.That's your business.But any black man that stands up for blacks in America will be crucified.While Uncle Toms like Thomas Sowell,Ben Carson,Herman Cain,Tim Scott,etc. are celebrated.Why.Because they dont have a got damn thang to do with black folks or try to do ******* to make Black America better. Hey,you brought the man up.

THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF
Soulpole
Should not your main concern be to make your America better for everyone?

.... *******.Mac that's the best thing you ever said.I gotta give credit where it's due.I can finally agree with you on something.

THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF
Soulpole
That creates a bit of a concern to me, having you "agree with me on something" because possibly that indicates I've regressed to your level. :confused:

Back to the original topic "White guys pretending to be women on here". I think most of the males that pretend to be women are either bi or gay. Of the direct contacts I have received they seem to fall into two distinct categories. There ones that I think are really from a woman. And those that I am sure come from a male pretending to be a woman. The pretenders generally want pictures. and are usually very curious about my package. As far a what the ones from real women are like real women will know and there is no reason to help the fakes.

There are real ladies out here, but it does seem they are a dime a dozen. It can be frustrating, but its the cost of the online route. One of the real women I met on here, she's really cool, but it was decided we would just remain friends. But I do know she's real. Through her, I have a verification I propose to fish out the fakers. They will generally disappear if they aren't the real deal.

All that said none of that confirms you'll get what you're looking for every time; most times even. Jordan missed a lot of shots, but he made ton too. Haha.. The fakers can make it a pain, for sure, I feel you my brotha.

Back