white guys pretending to be women on here.

And then you already know what it's gonna be and you don't have to snoop around or make up profiles

Thats very true. Pity it has to be like that though. I can say there are some great honest and open people on here. Don't give up, I'm sure you will meet someone.

Sadly, this is the nature of sexually themed websites.

The whole "white guys pretending to be white women" thing, in my opinion, comes from several sources. One, as you guys have mentioned, is the time waster/game player. We all know people who like to play practical jokes on people, and the anonymity of the internet provides the perfect cover for it. Furthermore, too many guys on this website make it way too easy for the gameplayers with their unwillingness or inability to actually read. You've all seen posts on here where the person is an obvious fake or has been proven to be fake, and then some idiot comes along "hey baby, you'd look good with my bbc in you, contact me" or some other foolishness.

The other aspect is that on every interracial website, there are hordes of gay and bisexual white men wjo want to have sex with black men. There are even some who have deluded themselves into thinking that they are women. And somewhere along the line, either in theory or practice, the idea has been planted in the minds of these white men that black men will fuck any hole as long as it's white. I've read accounts on other interracial sites where black guys have communicated with what they though was a white woman, set up a meeting, and when they arrive it's a white guy, who begs and begs to let him suck his dick because after all, it's just a mouth, etc, etc.

And blacqgold, if I had a dollar for every time I've been messaged by a white guy asking for "advice" on how to get his wife or girlfriend "to go black" I would have long ago burned through my bucket list. It's as though these white men that ask these questions see a black guy and automatically think that underneath the brown skin there lives a sexual "Dear Abby".

The whole "white guys pretending to be white women" thing, in my opinion, comes from several sources. One, as you guys have mentioned, is the time waster/game player. We all know people who like to play practical jokes on people, and the anonymity of the internet provides the perfect cover for it. Furthermore, too many guys on this website make it way too easy for the gameplayers with their unwillingness or inability to actually read. You've all seen posts on here where the person is an obvious fake or has been proven to be fake, and then some idiot comes along "hey baby, you'd look good with my bbc in you, contact me" or some other foolishness.

The other aspect is that on every interracial website, there are hordes of gay and bisexual white men wjo want to have sex with black men. There are even some who have deluded themselves into thinking that they are women. And somewhere along the line, either in theory or practice, the idea has been planted in the minds of these white men that black men will fuck any hole as long as it's white. I've read accounts on other interracial sites where black guys have communicated with what they though was a white woman, set up a meeting, and when they arrive it's a white guy, who begs and begs to let him suck his dick because after all, it's just a mouth, etc, etc.

And blacqgold, if I had a dollar for every time I've been messaged by a white guy asking for "advice" on how to get his wife or girlfriend "to go black" I would have long ago burned through my bucket list. It's as though these white men that ask these questions see a black guy and automatically think that underneath the brown skin there lives a sexual "Dear Abby".

Hey abby can I ask a question LOL

I hear ya, I love the ones who are here just to talk ******* and troll message boards. I've been fortunate to hook up with a couple women on here. But these dudes are here just to troll, it's like why do you come here?

Back