white guys pretending to be women on here.

2. If he wants you to talk his wife into it

Said this before and will say it again. The overwhelming majority of "couples" here are just the husband/bf fantasizing. The figure may be as high as 90%. Maybe even higher. Definitely there are some who are real and serious.

You just see posts all the time from idiots like, "I'd love to see you with my wife!" Then those same clowns go and post pics of the wife/gf without her knowledge.

I don't know where else to post this, but what is with these black guys on here living in Major Cities like LA, Atlanta, Dallas, etc. claiming that it's hard for them to get laid? I think these guys have no game o no courage.

Perhaps, but there is also a dose of laziness as well. I cant tell you how many times me or my wife has been asked by guys to "hook them up" with women we know. There are a lot of guys who think that they shouldn't have to put any work into getting laid, just wake up, roll out of bed and women should be throwing themselves at them.

Perhaps, but there is also a dose of laziness as well. I cant tell you how many times me or my wife has been asked by guys to "hook them up" with women we know. There are a lot of guys who think that they shouldn't have to put any work into getting laid, just wake up, roll out of bed and women should be throwing themselves at them.

That's why think many of them are either fake or mentally challenged. Even if I allow communication between you and my gf, it is still YOUR job to seal the deal. Many delusional guys don't realize this.

Are they asking for an introduction? If so, then thats perfectly fine.

I think these guys have no game o no courage.
Sometimes people just aren't happy unless they have something to bitch about; its always easier to point the finger at someone else and say "this is why I can't".

And don't take out of consideration that there are a number of posters who profess to be "hung black bulls" with avatars and all, that are every bit as fake as some of the female/couple posters. It's their way of living their own fantasy of fucking white women and/or humiliating white men.
Mac

Whiteboi's got more then cards.THEY GOT THE DECKS.By invention.Slavery,Segregation,Jim Crow,Black Codes,Separate But Unequal,Prison Industrial Complex,War On *******,Cointelpro,Redlining,James Crow,etc.

soulpole,
Not meaning to get you back onto your soapbox again, but I'm just not familiar with this James Crow person you mentioned. Initially, I thought you were referring to Jim Crow, but then you mentioned him in the same sentence. So, I assume you know someone by the former name that you feel has played a significance in past racial discrimination. Can you tell me about him? I tried looking him up, but he's not mentioned in history. I did find an Al Sharpton speech where he mentioned a James Crow, Jr. Esq., but you do realize Al Sharpton was just being sarcastic with that name when referring to the recent attacks on the voting laws? And at least 2 dozen posters on here will tell you there's been no one on this site that has been more boisterous, than me, about the attack on the voting rights during the past 2014 election.

And you do realize Jim Crow was not a real person in history, right? I'm just trying to keep this exchange of "facts" and grievances grounded, if possible. Thanks ... Mac

soulpole,
Not meaning to get you back onto your soapbox again, but I'm just not familiar with this James Crow person you mentioned. Initially, I thought you were referring to Jim Crow, but then you mentioned him in the same sentence. So, I assume you know someone by the former name that you feel has played a significance in past racial discrimination. Can you tell me about him? I tried looking him up, but he's not mentioned in history. I did find an Al Sharpton speech where he mentioned a James Crow, Jr. Esq., but you do realize Al Sharpton was just being sarcastic with that name when referring to the recent attacks on the voting laws? And at least 2 dozen posters on here will tell you there's been no one on this site that has been more boisterous, than me, about the attack on the voting rights during the past 2014 election.

And you do realize Jim Crow was not a real person in history, right? I'm just trying to keep this exchange of "facts" and grievances grounded, if possible. Thanks ... Mac
Now that was funny... One to grow on!

Soulpole thinks segregation and slavery were invented by white people. He is right about the redlining though. We invented the insurance industry thus figured out how to shaft blacks and latinos.

As for "Jim Crow"; its been used in one form or another since the first hunter gatherers decided on rules of conduct.

Some TE="syscom3, post: 655951, member: 57406"]Soulpole thinks segregation and slavery were invented by white people. He is right about the redlining though. We invented the insurance industry thus figured out how to shaft blacks and latinos.

As for "Jim Crow"; its been used in one form or another since the first hunter gatherers decided on rules of conduct.[/QUOTE]
Some people need to pick up a book.

Some TE="syscom3, post: 655951, member: 57406"]Soulpole thinks segregation and slavery were invented by white people. He is right about the redlining though. We invented the insurance industry thus figured out how to shaft blacks and latinos.

As for "Jim Crow"; its been used in one form or another since the first hunter gatherers decided on rules of conduct.
Some people need to pick up a book.[/QUOTE]
Yup, a lot of people need to pick up a book and look at was happening in ancient times.

Back