White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

I have no interest in sucking a guys dick and the thought kind of turns me off, but my wife's BBC Daddy, I love sucking him. I don't consider myself gay or bi but i'll suck Daddy's dick in a heart beat. There's something about sucking the dick that goes in my wife's cunt in places that I'll never reach. The idea that it stretches my wifes pussy out and she loves fucking him so much, seems to turn me on about having his dick in my mouth. I've had a few guys ask if I like sucking dick, I can honestly say no, but now Daddy's, that's another thing.

So I'm a 21 single white guy. I've always considered myself straight but Recently I found a big black cock on craigslist and told him I'd meet him in a few days. I get so hard thinking about sucking his enormous cock. But I've never sucked dick before or even been attracted to men and afraid of the disease risk. I've heard how addicting it can get being a cumslut for black cock and that makes me want it even more. Advice ?

So I'm a 21 single white guy. I've always considered myself straight but Recently I found a big black cock on craigslist and told him I'd meet him in a few days. I get so hard thinking about sucking his enormous cock. But I've never sucked dick before or even been attracted to men and afraid of the disease risk. I've heard how addicting it can get being a cumslut for black cock and that makes me want it even more. Advice ?
Get on your knees & worship it! Period. You will be forever hooked!

Big-dicked men just have that power over other men. They see us checking them out in the bathrooms and showers. They know how easy we are. It's just natural for them to seduce other men into sucking their cocks. I know I've never tried to fight it. This goes for black & white, but i believe it's even easier for the black man. I know if I see a black cock I'm falling to my knees!

Although I had been ******* to suck a guy's cock, and being fucked in the ass by another guy when I was a kid in grade school, I wasn't happy about it. I was a straight arrow, married and raising ******* until one night I had a dream that I was sucking a cock. I woke when he was just about to come. Strangely I felt cheated. Lying there in the dark beside my sleeping wife, I realized that it had been one of the most vivid dreams of my life, so much so that if I didn't know I had just dreamed it, I might have thought I had actually done it. In fact, in spite of knowing it was only a dream, it was like a memory of something that had actually happened, I felt as though I had actually done it. Further, I had enjoyed sucking that cock, and wished I had kept dreaming until he had shot his load in my mouth to know what it was like. That one time I had sucked a cock as a kid, he pulled out and jacked himself to orgasm, and he didn't come in my mouth. I was glad then, but now I wished he had come in my mouth.
Not long after I had a second dream. This time it was a big black cock that I sucked, but again I woke before he came in my mouth, leaving me wanting. After that during sex, my wife and I fantasized about having other partners, mostly about me sucking a cock, or taking a big hard cock in the ass. She eagerly participated, describing in great detail the cock of the guy and the way I sucked it. When I complained that the big cock fucking my ass hurt, she encouraged me to continue and assured me, "But it hurts good."
We started talking about finding a guy to fuck her, and possibly a guy for me, but I didn't know how to go about finding one back in those days, so it never happened.
Eventually we divorced, and I was living alone. I finally got around to finding a guy through the newspaper personals and sucked my first cock willingly, and had the guy come in my mouth for the first time. After that I had several misses, and then I accidentally got imed by a guy who was married with a couple of *******, but said he wanted to try it with a guy. He had the biggest cock I had ever seen or touched, over seven inches and thick. He stripped to his briefs. I fondled his cock through his briefs and he was hard as a rock and thick. I started sucking his cock, but he was impatient.
He jumped up, pushed me down onto my back and proceeded to face fuck me hard and fast, shooting his hot cum down my throat.
He was still just as hard, so he put on a condom, I got on all fours, and he fucked me hard and fast, like a dog with a bitch. I was in *******.
Not long after that, I was similarly imed by a guy who was black. I remember that when I found he was black, my heart was beating faster and harder than I could ever remember, so fast and hard that I though I might have a heart attack. Unfortunately, the AOL connection was lost, and I never got my chance at sucking and being fucked by a black cock.
Through it all, I still love women. I am not attracted to men, per se, but only to cocks. (Trannies really turn me on.) If that make me gay in some eyes, so be it. However, at my age I have trouble getting a hard-on, let alone keeping one long enough to adequately satisfy a woman.
Perhaps that has something to do with my intensely strong desire to suck and be fucked. Why I have become obsessed with the desire for black cock along the way, I don't really know, except that it might have something to do with the mystery and taboo of black on white sex. I am turned on by a big black cock going in and out of a pretty white girl's sucking mouth or pussy far more than watching black on white gay sex, often wishing or pretending that I am that pretty girl sucking on, or getting fucked by that huge black cock.
At my age I doubt I will ever realize my most fervent desire to be dominated by a big black cock, or even better, a gang of big black cocks, but I can fantasize doing it--and I do on an almost a daily basis.

So I am a BBC wannabe.

Back