White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

Yesss & I Luv It. I was str8 before I met my 2nd wife now ex . She is a Size QOS .. . I mean as I was growin up in school yes the boys with the big dicks did turn my on some , but that was it . Until her ... She had a goal of turnin her once str8 hubby into a full blown cummthirsty cock sucker ...I will say once I was eye to dick with those Big Blk Cocks she didnt have to push to hard .U could say I took to it Like a duck to water.. & I already luv eatin her pussy full of my cummm .. Eatin theirs wasnt a stretch either... Except ,wow they could fill a shot glass & over flow by a lil..That part of the marriage I really miss & dont regret at all ..But I sure do miss suckin on Cock & swallowin cummmmm..... & now I am definitely at least bi ... Cause a Big Blk Cock sure makes my lil dick sooo Hard ... & fuck it I Luv even bein called a faggot ... Sure not tellin any lies ... Cause ,Yes I luv a blk Man to fuck my ass Also .. I Luv bein a sub cummthirsty faggot for a Blk Man
So hot

The only way I would ever suck a black dick is if my wife (I'm single) and her black friend *******-****** (willing in fantasy) to get naked, as they verbally tell me to get down on my knees as he starts off gently squeezed my testicles applying more ******* to make be obey while my wife/g.f with her behind me hands on my shoulders softly pressing down on them and whispering in my ear she says this is what 'she wants', she desires and is so highly turned by watching as they ******* me down with my hands behind my head fingers interlocked, knees spread apart she wants so she can put me into a cb-6000s chastity cage while they make me give him a blow job, when he cums he is deep where I have to swallow without being able to spit it out. I have always been an alpha male in my life, but once in awhile I would like my wife/g.f to spice things up and interracial cuckold is her turn-on, her kink too. But, if I'm going to suck some black guys cock and swallow his cum for her this is how I would like her to start it off.

I was up in this white lady once, her hubs was sittin in a chair next to the bed watching me pound away at her. Well I start feeling that nut build..was gonna pump her full of that baby maker. Then I feel somebody massaging my balls, now if you have ever had your balls massaged while you are fucking, you know that ******* feels right. I thought it was the woman, till I realized she had her nails dug in my back. So I looks down and her hubby is rubbing my sack. I was like fuck it...I was so close to popping ...and I admit it felt real good. So my balls start contracting and I pumped her full of that gravy..you bruthas know what I'm sayin..he squeezed them as I was shooting inside...5 or 6 nice streams. I stayed inside her for awhile afterward...I don't like pullin out for a few minutes if I shoot my nut off in a white lady..he just gently kept running them...made the orgasm last longer.

My wife is very dominant in our marriage. I long for the day when somehow i can broach the subject of letting her have fun outside our marriage. until then, the best i have done is several times i have sucked of black guys that i met on Craigslist and that day or evening i have kissed her and tried to tongue her mouth without me ever cleaned mine. I like the taste of black cum and would almost faint at the sight of a big black cock filling my wife. In missionary style, the thought of a BBC orgasm deep inside her cervix. My email is benice2her@gmail.com and i live in atlanta.

When I got turned out was when my wife's first black master would use her and he would need a ride home because he didn't have a car, so she would stay home all fucked out and I'd take him home. One time he asked me to come in. I did and he said he wanted to show me something on his computer, which was pictures of him fucking some other white woman. Then he asked me if I wanted him to keep fucking my wife and I said yes. Then he said the only way he'd do it was if I got under his desk and sucked his cock or he wouldn't fuck my wife again. He had an enormous cock that my wife loved so I did as he asked. When I finished sucking him off he let me know that he was recording the whole thing to his computer as well as showing it live to some of the girls he knows and he'd let it out on the internet if I didn't come over and suck his cock every time he told me to.

When I got turned out was when my wife's first black master would use her and he would need a ride home because he didn't have a car, so she would stay home all fucked out and I'd take him home. One time he asked me to come in. I did and he said he wanted to show me something on his computer, which was pictures of him fucking some other white woman. Then he asked me if I wanted him to keep fucking my wife and I said yes. Then he said the only way he'd do it was if I got under his desk and sucked his cock or he wouldn't fuck my wife again. He had an enormous cock that my wife loved so I did as he asked. When I finished sucking him off he let me know that he was recording the whole thing to his computer as well as showing it live to some of the girls he knows and he'd let it out on the internet if I didn't come over and suck his cock every time he told me to.

I have a question for you: are you male or female.

Your profile lists you as a female, and your posts in the threads "BBC: Do you approach women in public" and "What can she wear to let Black guys know" are written from a female perspective, yet your post in this thread is written from a males perspective. If you are a male or a couple, your profile should accurately reflect that. If you are trying to play games I would strongly advise you against that, the members on this site do not appreciate it.

Back