White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

Got some.yard work in and just so happen to chat with a Grindr bbc that was doing the same. I visited him after I was done and sweaty meaty cock. Afterwards we talked sports over a beer and sure enough he was ready for round two. My jaw was hurting by the end but got that second reward. Definitely seeing him again.

Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked by my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fucked! So he would have sucked his cock...
I never have, but I do want to try it

Was this your first?
No it wasn't, I had 4 before. It was always great, my only problem is that it is sometimes too big for my hole (yes i know, if u take bbc u have to deal with it :D ). But thats why i can get banged rough just for some minutes. But its so great to get used like a bitch. In this date I licked ass very long and that was fantastic. He took me to the toilet and i got on the knees and he just pissed into my mouth, that was so humiliating.. And i liked.. ;)

Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked by my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fucked! So he would have sucked his cock...
Many times since I was 16

No it wasn't, I had 4 before. It was always great, my only problem is that it is sometimes too big for my hole (yes i know, if u take bbc u have to deal with it :D ). But thats why i can get banged rough just for some minutes. But its so great to get used like a bitch. In this date I licked ass very long and that was fantastic. He took me to the toilet and i got on the knees and he just pissed into my mouth, that was so humiliating.. And i liked.. ;)
I hope you swallowed

Watchdawg...good luck with your new lifestyle and position as cuckold in a commited relationship. you should beg your wife to have her BBC lover feed you his cock and fuck your ass. when he seeds your asshole, you will be his too. your wife wants this and it sounds like you do as well. hope to hear from you on how it is all going and i am rooting for your suck-cess! be a good boy and do what your wife tells you to do...
Nothing makes me hornier that the thought of a woman watching a hung black man fuck my mouth!

Back