White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

When I was 20, my gf knew I loved to get my cock sucked. One day, she told me to jack off in front of her. When I came she told me to lick it up. I said I couldn't do it. She told me to eat my cum or she'd never give me a blowjob again. I didn't, and she never sucked me again. Soon after she cheated on me and we broke up. A month later she was telling me that she thinks she is bi and how she gets pussy eaten by a girl and fucked by her new bf. She looked at me and said, "I know how much you like a blow job. Have you ever thought of sucking dick? I know there must be plenty of guys you could swap blowjobs with."
Ten years later, my gf at the time was a prude and wouldn't suck my cock, so I had to find it elsewhere. I thought about what my hot gf when I was 20 said and started sucking cock at 30, going on adult finder and craigslist to find bj swap buddies. I'd usually go on craiglist when on business travels - I'd like to see how many guys I could get to swap bjs with (one-on-one) when away from home.
Out of all the cocks I've sucked, I have only sucked one black dick, and I wouldn't call it a BBC. He came to my hotel room (didn't know he was black, and didn't care one way or another) while I was out of town on business. We groped each other and pulled each other's pants off. I was clearly bigger (both in height and penis size) than him and he got on his knees to suck my cock. After getting super aroused from his blowjob, I pushed him onto the chair, got between his thick legs and sucked his dick. I'd sucked much bigger and hotter cocks before, but liked sucking it nonetheless.
The best moment was when we got on the bed and 69ed, lying on our sides. I could take all his black dick in my mouth, and he started to hold my head and fuck my face. At one point he stopped sucking my cock and got verbal while holding my head on his black dick. It was hot to suck his black dick and be told to suck it, told to not stop, told to take his cum in my mouth. My cock was throbbing when he blew his load in my mouth and as I sucked his black dick clean. And it got hotter when he told me to keep sucking on his black dick and that he wanted to watch me jack off with his black dick in my mouth. That was one of the best orgasms I've had. It wasn't the size or color of his dick that made it hot, it was that flip from him being submissive at first and taking control in the end. I think that experience made me understand why so many women get off on being taken by a black guy.
This site puts way too much emphasis on size. I saw a different site today which was all about how White cocks are bigger than Black cocks. It is not about size but how much you are getting into it and using it to your advantage.

Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked by my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fucked! So he would have sucked his cock...
I remember the first time I licked bbc cum out of my wife’s pussy. We had talked about it, but the couple of chances it just didn’t go correctly. I definitely licked her later but not right at the moment he came in her and got off of her.
this particular time, the Bull was a young stud. And very polite and calm. He came in my wife while she was riding him, she slide off of him onto her back right close alongside of him. And put one leg over his and smiled at me and said, come here baby. You know you want to. I did and slide my face right between her legs and started licking his cum and her juices. I was insanely turned on. The Bull rolled over on his side and raised up snd stroked his long black dick and dropped more cum right on my wife’s belly. She pulled me up and I licked that too. I’m extremely addicted to cum.

I remember the first time I licked bbc cum out of my wife’s pussy. We had talked about it, but the couple of chances it just didn’t go correctly. I definitely licked her later but not right at the moment he came in her and got off of her.
this particular time, the Bull was a young stud. And very polite and calm. He came in my wife while she was riding him, she slide off of him onto her back right close alongside of him. And put one leg over his and smiled at me and said, come here baby. You know you want to. I did and slide my face right between her legs and started licking his cum and her juices. I was insanely turned on. The Bull rolled over on his side and raised up snd stroked his long black dick and dropped more cum right on my wife’s belly. She pulled me up and I licked that too. I’m extremely addicted to cum.
That's HOT

I have watched Kim for many years enjoying black cock and I have enjoyed it on several occasions, whoever one night I was in the company of Kim’s bull alone , we were discussing Kim when both of us started to get erections and adjusting ourselves, it got a little uncomfortable but as we looked at each other it became obvious things were ok ,he kissed me , both undressed and we enjoyed each other , his cock was fantastic and the load was very tasty.

Back