White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

My husband and I have discussed this a lot. I started because of him and he started because of me. I wanted to see him try it and He said I made it look so good he was thinking of doing it even if I didn't know about it. Said I made him want it so bad but didn't want me to look down on him or think of him as any less of a man or think he was gay or weak.
I told him that was silly did he think of me any different or love me any less?
He said no he actually lived me more thought better of me and was proud of me for it.
I asked him why he let his black friends not just fuck me but fuck me any way they want even my ass which I dont let him have and cum in me?
He said because I was so good and he wasn't selfish. Said he wanted to show me off.
Then I asked what about black guys that dont know us why let them?
He said to give a good impression, make them feel welcome.
Why cover for his friends when their girls call?
Because we shouldn't be interrupted and to make sure they came back.
Then I said why not watch them with a black girl?
He said because they look better in a white girl like they belong there.
I told him I agreed and that I would feel the same as he does. That i wanted him to see what i loved so much and wanted to share it because I love him. Told him I wanted him to try it and if he didn't like it he never had to again.
Told him he should eat cum out of my pussy just to see if he was ok with the taste and the idea first we could start slow.
So he did and loved it
Found a guy who was ok getting head and me and my husband 69d while he fucked my pussy and got head from my husband.
He loved it
Next night we had 2 guys come over so we could both suck a cock and we ended up trading off it was sexy.
Within a month he was asking what it felt like in my ass.
That weekend I had a guy fuck me and then told my husband to fuck me right after. When my man was in his groove I had the other guy come up behind my husband and put his cock in his ass. No asking no explanation just do it.
At first he was confused and nervous but I said baby you wanted to know just take it baby I did for you.
And he did and still does.

What we've come to agree on and see is this black cock is for anyone who black men wanna give it to. Men and women love its taste feeling and just looking at it.
The same cant be said about much else on the planet.
Guys, it's not gay or make you less of a man because you take black cock. It opens up a whole new world of possibilities and options, dont limit yourself.
Plus I have never met another couple who does this and the wife bot be turned on by it let alone be disgusted by it.
And black guys if you are hung up on this or on the fence stop it!
It's hot watching you guys use our men because you can.
Sounds like a perfect situation!

I remember one swingers night , Kim was with three black men ,they had her in on all fours and was using all three holes,I was standing naked watching with a huge hard on , suddenly I felt lips on my neck and a cock in my ass crack , he whispered , I wanted her but you will do , I was in no state to argue and very turned on , he turned me around held my head and lowered me to a huge cock leaking pre cum ,didn’t hesitate, I sucked his cock until he blew a huge load down my mouth , I’m not gay but do enjoy a cock now and again.
That’s so hot!!!

Yes I have met 2 blk guys off of fetlife! Good think I practiced for a while with a blk dildo before lol. The real thing is amazing
Taking the real thing is not like a dildo. A dildo will remain nice stiff, so matter how turned on or not that you are, while there is always a little bit of give with a real one. The give makes it harder to handle. If you know how big your partner will be, you want to practice with one a bit larger than he is and better yet build up to it over weeks and months.

yea you white bois can cant you jack....just tell them what i made you agree to...go on tell everyone...
For me the attraction is the humiliation in submitting to the obvious superiority of the black penis. I lived for a while as a closet transvestite at least in public I kept my regular clothes on. But I would have parties with other transvestites coming over and the subject of the black penis came up often. We all were eager to try one, but no one knew how to find a black man who was willing to let a bunch of sissy bois do it.

So no I have not sucked a black penis. But I would dearly love to do that. I just can't tell my wife that I want to do that. Although if I did bring a black man home and sucked his penis in front of her, perhaps she would het over the shock and be encouraged to become a BBC slut.

For me the attraction is the humiliation in submitting to the obvious superiority of the black penis. I lived for a while as a closet transvestite at least in public I kept my regular clothes on. But I would have parties with other transvestites coming over and the subject of the black penis came up often. We all were eager to try one, but no one knew how to find a black man who was willing to let a bunch of sissy bois do it.

So no I have not sucked a black penis. But I would dearly love to do that. I just can't tell my wife that I want to do that. Although if I did bring a black man home and sucked his penis in front of her, perhaps she would het over the shock and be encouraged to become a BBC slut.

That's my attraction too, submitting to them in any way they want to use me.
Your wife would love a good fuck from a BBC i bet

I can't believe there are no Black men who would gladly have sex with a group of transvestites, particularly a gay or homosexual man who could be king of his own little harem.

When I was 20, my gf knew I loved to get my cock sucked. One day, she told me to jack off in front of her. When I came she told me to lick it up. I said I couldn't do it. She told me to eat my cum or she'd never give me a blowjob again. I didn't, and she never sucked me again. Soon after she cheated on me and we broke up. A month later she was telling me that she thinks she is bi and how she gets pussy eaten by a girl and fucked by her new bf. She looked at me and said, "I know how much you like a blow job. Have you ever thought of sucking dick? I know there must be plenty of guys you could swap blowjobs with."
Ten years later, my gf at the time was a prude and wouldn't suck my cock, so I had to find it elsewhere. I thought about what my hot gf when I was 20 said and started sucking cock at 30, going on adult finder and craigslist to find bj swap buddies. I'd usually go on craiglist when on business travels - I'd like to see how many guys I could get to swap bjs with (one-on-one) when away from home.
Out of all the cocks I've sucked, I have only sucked one black dick, and I wouldn't call it a BBC. He came to my hotel room (didn't know he was black, and didn't care one way or another) while I was out of town on business. We groped each other and pulled each other's pants off. I was clearly bigger (both in height and penis size) than him and he got on his knees to suck my cock. After getting super aroused from his blowjob, I pushed him onto the chair, got between his thick legs and sucked his dick. I'd sucked much bigger and hotter cocks before, but liked sucking it nonetheless.
The best moment was when we got on the bed and 69ed, lying on our sides. I could take all his black dick in my mouth, and he started to hold my head and fuck my face. At one point he stopped sucking my cock and got verbal while holding my head on his black dick. It was hot to suck his black dick and be told to suck it, told to not stop, told to take his cum in my mouth. My cock was throbbing when he blew his load in my mouth and as I sucked his black dick clean. And it got hotter when he told me to keep sucking on his black dick and that he wanted to watch me jack off with his black dick in my mouth. That was one of the best orgasms I've had. It wasn't the size or color of his dick that made it hot, it was that flip from him being submissive at first and taking control in the end. I think that experience made me understand why so many women get off on being taken by a black guy.

They're just broad category labels that break down upon closer examination. I'd say we're ALL bi-sexual to greater or lessor degrees. I think the labels usually apply to expressed (as opposed to latent) gender preferences. Some of the people most afraid of being called gay are seriously over that line but can't admit it even to themselves. How sad it that?

I'd say it's not the act that defines us ... it's the erotic content. What turns us on ...

oh yeah, MMMDI ... putty in your hands. I've been straight all my life but I'm pretty sure you could change that anytime you wanted. You're a dangerous girl ya know!? For you, emasculation is a sporting event. LOL

ya know, I wrote a fictional story about you long before I met you! https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/a-short-story-of-seduction-betrayal-and-inevitable-demise.2599/
If a white male is willing, I don't see any reason why he doesn't have the right to be castrated for women's and black mens pleasure. If women don't want our white dicks, what do we need them for?

Back