White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

my master lives in with us so im constantly cleaning his and other black cocks, licking up black cum and yes i get fucked occassionally...sometimes several times during a house party...sometimes alone and other times with fellow cucks or any number of white girls...im also spanked regularly...i love it all
You are a very lucky cucky. I'd like all of that.

my master lives in with us so im constantly cleaning his and other black cocks, licking up black cum and yes i get fucked occassionally...sometimes several times during a house party...sometimes alone and other times with fellow cucks or any number of white girls...im also spanked regularly...i love it all
I am sure you eat the cum out of your wifes pussy but what about your stepdaughter and daughters pussy?

Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked by my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fucked! So he would have sucked his cock...
Thank how it started for me
Watching my wife
Then cleaning her up
Then licking her clit and his balls while he fucked her
Then having him cum in My mouth
Then sucking hiM off
Now looking for a BBC to just orally service when he wants it

black men are really sexy and I enjoy pleasing them. I love to suck their dicks and willingly give them my big booty. I truly enjoy having them use my ass like a cum dumpster. Last guy I was with was 12", hot, and came in my ass 7 times in a row leaving me gaped and flooded with his warm cum. He ate ass like a champ and did this thing where he blew into my hole to make it queef and i've never been so excited. That was incredibly hot!

A lot of guys have been asking me how To meet black men. How I started in 1990 was at adult stores in video booths with glory holes. It may not be for everyone but I love it for several reasons. The adrenaline rush of being in a public place is very stimulating, and eyeing guys outside the booths you want to suck is a huge rush, or waiting inside a booth waiting for a random cock to come through the glory hole is also a rush. Then if you want to get more intimate and on your knees you can invite him into your booth and yocan lick his balls too.....trust me once you've had your first it will become like your favorite candy you crave.

A lot of guys have been asking me how To meet black men. How I started in 1990 was at adult stores in video booths with glory holes. It may not be for everyone but I love it for several reasons. The adrenaline rush of being in a public place is very stimulating, and eyeing guys outside the booths you want to suck is a huge rush, or waiting inside a booth waiting for a random cock to come through the glory hole is also a rush. Then if you want to get more intimate and on your knees you can invite him into your booth and yocan lick his balls too.....trust me once you've had your first it will become like your favorite candy you crave.
I love this and have seen it work so well. These days it’s just hard to find a play friendly bookstore with gloryholes and BBC...but when you do it’s sooooo worth it!!!

Yep, there's not as many around as there used to be but luckily where I live there are 3 within 10 miles and 2 more about 25 miles away....so it's easy to get a bbc cock fix. I also suck off...white guys or Latinos if they are in solid shape and hung
Love your appetite for cock and glory holes. They are so much fun because it’s lets the one doing the sucking focus on cock...just enjoying it as it pokes through the wall. Love it and yes then you have the ability to add more fun by sharing the booth and more...LOVE IT!

Back