White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

So if a lesbian is raped by a guy that would make her straight or at least bi?

It's the labels that are fucked up. Hetro, homo and bi have little to do with sex, they are primarily markers of emotional identity. Anyone is capable of having sex with any gender or even no one.
However, most people will develop emotional attachments to others and that is where the implication of sexuality comes into play. Opposite sex, same sex or no real preference. Hetro, homo or bi.

As a submissive male, if my Mistress commands me to suck another man's cock and I have no desire to suck his cock, does doing so make me gay or bi? Or does it make me a good submissive who obeys his Mistress?
Why should it be looked at as any different than if she ordered me to wash the dishes or do the laundry? She is giving me a task to perform for her benefit. I am making her happy.

I would say that while I could not honestly identify as being either gay or bi, I would clearly be a cocksucker, which I would not be ashamed of, as most of my favorite people are cocksuckers. I would do the best I could to be a great cocksucker just as I take pride in being a great pussy eater.

will
You are not being gay. Submission by you and your wife to the Bull that owns both of you is required. When he first mounted your wife, ejaculated in her pussy and then she tasted his cum--they have bonded. You need to bond with him in that way too.

Submitting to him by letting his ejaculate absorb into the tissues of your mouth, then swallowing--leaving a global of him on your upper lip--the cuckold takes in the Bulls essentials. His seed, other fliuds, and his fragrance. You and your wife become bonded. It doesn't make either of you gay. It makes you WANT TO PLEASE AND SUBMIT to him, and satisfy your wife.

When I first take the wife bareback and but her. I take my fingers to her pussy and scoop a bit our combined fluids and smear her upper lip with it. Then let her lick off the rest. Usually while I'm still on top of her, kissing her and looking into her eyes.

You are not being gay. Submission by you and your wife to the Bull that owns both of you is required. When he first mounted your wife, ejaculated in her pussy and then she tasted his cum--they have bonded. You need to bond with him in that way too.

Submitting to him by letting his ejaculate absorb into the tissues of your mouth, then swallowing--leaving a global of him on your upper lip--the cuckold takes in the Bulls essentials. His seed, other fliuds, and his fragrance. You and your wife become bonded. It doesn't make either of you gay. It makes you WANT TO PLEASE AND SUBMIT to him, and satisfy your wife.

When I first take the wife bareback and but her. I take my fingers to her pussy and scoop a bit our combined fluids and smear her upper lip with it. Then let her lick off the rest. Usually while I'm still on top of her, kissing her and looking into her eyes.
They may have bonded, but it is not the sperm that does it. It is the endorphin rush of great sex. This is heightened by the sense of taboo; interracial, swinging, and exhibition to her husband, but there is no particular magic in Black sperm, no matter how many opinion pieces that people write about it on here. If he wants to become part of this menage au trois, I would agree that he needs to hop into the action, so he does not become the third wheel to her continuing romantic development with the bull.

SUCKING AND LICKING A BEAUTIFUL BBC MADE SLICK WITH YOUR MOUTH IS SO ENJOYABLE....YOU CAN'T REALLY DESCRIBE WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TILL YOU DO IT....GLORY HOLES WERE MY START BACK IN 1990
i didn't start at glory holes but once my wife got me sucking cock of her lovers she then suggested i go to the adult video store and suck some cock though the glory holes. it is a regular thing for me now

i didn't start at glory holes but once my wife got me sucking cock of her lovers she then suggested i go to the adult video store and suck some cock though the glory holes. it is a regular thing for me now
While that sounds pretty exciting, don't you worry about catching something from someone you don't know?

I'm sure he won't have any problem sucking a Black cock to get it ready for you when the time cums!

Once a white cuckold has sucked his first cock to get it hard for his Wife, sucking others isn't a problem.
In fact, he is probably looking forward to sucking your first Black lover hard for you and licking your creamy cunt clean afterward as well. :mstickle:
Can you tell us more about the nephew experience. How did it start? How did it turn out? So many people on this forum are teasing us with really hot comments but no details.

Sadly not yet, it's not easy to find one in Italy. Maybe I'll have more luck when I'll visit NYC in February (if you have tips or know someone let me know)
Finally, someone actually used "sadly" properly. Thank you thank you! Sadly, the word "Sadly" is being very overused all over the place and it is so insincere when people use it indiscriminately and that is just sad.

Last edited:
One time years back. How we got started is a long story but the result was him and my GF are 69ing and I am watching her closeup sucking his cock (first time I saw her sucking another guys cock, so hot). She was getting so horny, it was just driving me crazy. She wanted to get fucked and I wanted to see it happen. So she climbed off and turned around to sit on it and I was rubbing her clit from behind and spreading her pussy to get it in. Hell, it was so hot seeing that hard cock about to enter her, I just grabbed it and put my mouth on it. The head was kinda too big to get in my mouth, I didn't realize you had to open so far, but I did and got at least a few inches in my mouth. What I thought was the most interesting was the rim of the head poping in and out of my lips, and licking the tip like you would a clit. Got it all wet and then guided it right into her pussy. No *******, it was spectacular and so hot. Never did it again so I guess it did not make me gay. Same situation? With that girl? Hell yes. Just returned to say that it gave me a new respect for women, sucking a big hard cock is a lot of work. Thanks

Last edited:
Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked by my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fucked! So he would have sucked his cock...
My wife asked me to suck her bulls cock and not to disappoint her I reluctantly agreed, when it finally came around I felt physically sick but carried out her wish anyway, surprisingly enough I quite enjoyed it and it has now become a regular thing.. not sure if I'm now branded bi but I don't really care it's another part of me enjoying my wife's black cock experience..

Back