White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

A black shemale bull.
There was another time before the bull. I never really wanted to talked about it, but the more I think about it, I know it's the event that make me secretly into BBC worshiper. When I was in college, my roommate was black. He was 6'5" was a tight end on our Jr. College team . He just received a full ride from a major college and was moving out next week. He was a player had three white girl friends from the local High Schools. He pissed off one of our friends, a lady of color who then told all his "white girls" that he was using them. He was so pissed and he was all ******* up. He wanted me to drive him to a local club so he could pick up a girl. I refused as the last time he was so fucked up he got arrested and it took a long of pulling strings to keep him out of trouble. He got pissed at me and took more ******* and smoked more pot. At some point he looked at me and said something about me being a white bitch and I kinda look like one. I didn't really, being 6'2 and 210, but I had longer hair , a baby face and always had man boobs. I was really messed up, mostly from beer and a contact high. At some point my room mate pulled down his pants and grabbed my head down on his cock. He was saying something but I don't remember, I can't even really remember if his cock actually touch me or my face. I fought myself free and I notice he *******. I just sat there and finally went to bed. In the morning he didn't remember anything and I never said anything. He moved out about four days later. Of course he ended up screwing all of his "white girls" before he left. For a while I felt violated but could never stop thinking about it. Over the year the event turned into a fantasy till now I accept it was his right and now when I dress up fantasizes about a black bull taking me , usually it's my room mate taking as one of his "white gurls"

I first sucked a black cock at the behest of my girl friend at the time. She was really into black guys and a total size queen. We hadn't discussed it before, she just took told me to do it and it felt natural.

The next day I asked her "what brought that on?" and her response was "I could tell you wanted it". She's right, I did, and I've sucked many BBC since then.

awesome, we like it the same reason you do! :)
good for you for supporting that!!
I love it I had a older black guy ****** his self on me while I was a sleep .woke up with my cock in his mouth .he was jacking off and his cock was huge.made me cum and he came.he came over another time and got me so fucked up on x and prohibited chemical.i was so fucked up that he sucked me good but I sucked his massive cock

Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked by my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fucked! So he would have sucked his cock...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200306-205121_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20200306-205121_Snapchat.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 153
Back