White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked by my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fucked! So he would have sucked his cock...
I love sucking bbc.

Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked by my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fucked! So he would have sucked his cock...
dose my bbc dildo count

Attachments

• IMG_20200617_021756.jpg
    IMG_20200617_021756.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 119
Never told no one this but fuck it seems like the time and place now. About 20 years ago when I was a younger black stud I was hitting this married white lady from my gym. She was one of the very first pieces of married white pussy I'd ever had. She was mod 20's a very kept woman married to a very rich older white dude. Anyway we met at a certain hotel once a week and had some fun for a couple hours. She had a step ******* that was just a couple years younger than her, college boy, that didn't like her much die to the fact that his daddy had divorced his mom for this young fuck toy.
Anyway this fool caught on to our relationship..one day he comes at me says he has pics of me and her going in a d coming out of the hotel room several times over a month. I ask this boy what he gonna do? At the time I was engaged to a black woman, y'all know what black women do when they find out you pushing up in another woman? Especially a white girl? Y'all brothers know.
Anyway this dude say he think he gay and ******* ,been experimenting. He say he won't send the pics to his dad or my fiance if inlet him suck my dick. Man he had me up against a wall bro. Anyway daddy had put him up in a nice little place of campus..very white and rich lol. So in come walking this 6'5 250 brutha with this skinny little white dude. We went by a few peeps he knew , just told him I was his personal trainer or some *******. We get to his place..fuck it man i pull my dick out..shoulda seen this boys eyes lol. He was like " you stick that in Wendy?" ..his step mom. I was like ..yes I do..every week for the last 8 months.
So he plays with it awhile asking questions and ******* bout what it like to have such a big dick. Finally I says, look man I got places to be..supposed to be at gym my woman gonna be wondering where the fuck I'm at so we gonna do this? So he start sucking my dick..ain't gonna lie it wasn't horrible. Stroked nthe shaft..played with the balls..bout 10 minutes in I'm like oh fuck this boy gonna make me pop. I told him it was coming..he got scared and pulled me out of his mouth....I jacked off on his face and head. I was like damn boy..that was a good ass nut. This went on for several months I would go to his place and he would practice his skills. Got to where he was swallowing my whole load without spilling a drop..and I'm a heavy ass Cummer. ..
Anyway tonne young..never ended up marrying the black gal..ended up getting caught fucking one of her white girlfriends which led to me leaving town.

Peace.

Never told no one this but fuck it seems like the time and place now. About 20 years ago when I was a younger black stud I was hitting this married white lady from my gym. She was one of the very first pieces of married white pussy I'd ever had. She was mod 20's a very kept woman married to a very rich older white dude. Anyway we met at a certain hotel once a week and had some fun for a couple hours. She had a step ******* that was just a couple years younger than her, college boy, that didn't like her much die to the fact that his daddy had divorced his mom for this young fuck toy.
Anyway this fool caught on to our relationship..one day he comes at me says he has pics of me and her going in a d coming out of the hotel room several times over a month. I ask this boy what he gonna do? At the time I was engaged to a black woman, y'all know what black women do when they find out you pushing up in another woman? Especially a white girl? Y'all brothers know.
Anyway this dude say he think he gay and ******* ,been experimenting. He say he won't send the pics to his dad or my fiance if inlet him suck my dick. Man he had me up against a wall bro. Anyway daddy had put him up in a nice little place of campus..very white and rich lol. So in come walking this 6'5 250 brutha with this skinny little white dude. We went by a few peeps he knew , just told him I was his personal trainer or some *******. We get to his place..fuck it man i pull my dick out..shoulda seen this boys eyes lol. He was like " you stick that in Wendy?" ..his step mom. I was like ..yes I do..every week for the last 8 months.
So he plays with it awhile asking questions and ******* bout what it like to have such a big dick. Finally I says, look man I got places to be..supposed to be at gym my woman gonna be wondering where the fuck I'm at so we gonna do this? So he start sucking my dick..ain't gonna lie it wasn't horrible. Stroked nthe shaft..played with the balls..bout 10 minutes in I'm like oh fuck this boy gonna make me pop. I told him it was coming..he got scared and pulled me out of his mouth....I jacked off on his face and head. I was like damn boy..that was a good ass nut. This went on for several months I would go to his place and he would practice his skills. Got to where he was swallowing my whole load without spilling a drop..and I'm a heavy ass Cummer. ..
Anyway tonne young..never ended up marrying the black gal..ended up getting caught fucking one of her white girlfriends which led to me leaving town.

Peace.
Quite a few white guys would suck BBC if they thought no one would find out. It seemed he found the right circumstances too.

I remember one swingers night , Kim was with three black men ,they had her in on all fours and was using all three holes,I was standing naked watching with a huge hard on , suddenly I felt lips on my neck and a cock in my ass crack , he whispered , I wanted her but you will do , I was in no state to argue and very turned on , he turned me around held my head and lowered me to a huge cock leaking pre cum ,didn’t hesitate, I sucked his cock until he blew a huge load down my mouth , I’m not gay but do enjoy a cock now and again.

No, I don't want to suck a cock, so it never happened. I'm a cuckold, but I don't like the idea of sucking a cock. I'll happily lick up another man's cum from my wife's pussy and I have no problem tasting and eating it, I'll swallow everything. But I'm not going to suck it straight from the source.

No, I don't want to suck a cock, so it never happened. I'm a cuckold, but I don't like the idea of sucking a cock. I'll happily lick up another man's cum from my wife's pussy and I have no problem tasting and eating it, I'll swallow everything. But I'm not going to suck it straight from the source.
Let us know if that changes

Back