White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

Let us know if that changes
No, I don't want to suck a cock, so it never happened. I'm a cuckold, but I don't like the idea of sucking a cock. I'll happily lick up another man's cum from my wife's pussy and I have no problem tasting and eating it, I'll swallow everything. But I'm not going to suck it straight from the source.
No, I don't want to suck a cock, so it never happened. I'm a cuckold, but I don't like the idea of sucking a cock. I'll happily lick up another man's cum from my wife's pussy and I have no problem tasting and eating it, I'll swallow everything. But I'm not going to suck it straight from the source.
So exciting to taste a swollen black cock for the very first time....ummmm

Last edited:
Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked by my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fucked! So he would have sucked his cock...
Nothing wrong with it

Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked by my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fucked! So he would have sucked his cock...
There’s nothing better then licking your wife’s clit while she is fucking a BBC. You are right there feeling her pleasure. You are licking her clit snd tasting her pussy juice. And!! You are licking the black dick that’s giving her that pleasure. You are lightly licking his balls too. You can feel her legs open wider her hips rise up to take more black cock
You can feel his cock swell as he gets ready to pump her little beautiful white body full of cum
Hot cum you know she is going to want you to suck and lick it out of her. ******Also and this is very important ****
you know that in a week or a month or whenever, when u two are in bed and you whisper in her ear,
Hey honey you want to do that “thing “ again.
And she whispers back,
‘You mean let a nice big black cock be inside my tiny white pussy’? And she purrs as she says it. And you reply, “ yes baby, yes please’
And then she says, ‘ remember last time he said he could bring a couple of friends’? Baby? Would you let him and his friends fuck your me?
👍👍👍👍 and you think yo yourself yes my darling I will.
OMG!! Yes

AFTER MY FIRST IN 1990 IT HAS BEEN LIKE MY CANDY FIX....CANT GET ENOUGH...AND THE ANTICIPATION BETWEEN SEEING MY 2 MAIN MEN MAKES ME TINGLE ALL OVER...NOW 13 MONTHS INTO TRANSITIONING W THE WONDERFUL SUPPORT OF MY EX WIFE AND A FEW FELLOW TRANSITIONING GURLS I LOVE IT EVEN MORE...THE FREEDOM TO EMBRACE ALL MY FEMININE CHARMS IS INTOXICATING

My husband and I have discussed this a lot. I started because of him and he started because of me. I wanted to see him try it and He said I made it look so good he was thinking of doing it even if I didn't know about it. Said I made him want it so bad but didn't want me to look down on him or think of him as any less of a man or think he was gay or weak.
I told him that was silly did he think of me any different or love me any less?
He said no he actually lived me more thought better of me and was proud of me for it.
I asked him why he let his black friends not just fuck me but fuck me any way they want even my ass which I dont let him have and cum in me?
He said because I was so good and he wasn't selfish. Said he wanted to show me off.
Then I asked what about black guys that dont know us why let them?
He said to give a good impression, make them feel welcome.
Why cover for his friends when their girls call?
Because we shouldn't be interrupted and to make sure they came back.
Then I said why not watch them with a black girl?
He said because they look better in a white girl like they belong there.
I told him I agreed and that I would feel the same as he does. That i wanted him to see what i loved so much and wanted to share it because I love him. Told him I wanted him to try it and if he didn't like it he never had to again.
Told him he should eat cum out of my pussy just to see if he was ok with the taste and the idea first we could start slow.
So he did and loved it
Found a guy who was ok getting head and me and my husband 69d while he fucked my pussy and got head from my husband.
He loved it
Next night we had 2 guys come over so we could both suck a cock and we ended up trading off it was sexy.
Within a month he was asking what it felt like in my ass.
That weekend I had a guy fuck me and then told my husband to fuck me right after. When my man was in his groove I had the other guy come up behind my husband and put his cock in his ass. No asking no explanation just do it.
At first he was confused and nervous but I said baby you wanted to know just take it baby I did for you.
And he did and still does.

What we've come to agree on and see is this black cock is for anyone who black men wanna give it to. Men and women love its taste feeling and just looking at it.
The same cant be said about much else on the planet.
Guys, it's not gay or make you less of a man because you take black cock. It opens up a whole new world of possibilities and options, dont limit yourself.
Plus I have never met another couple who does this and the wife bot be turned on by it let alone be disgusted by it.
And black guys if you are hung up on this or on the fence stop it!
It's hot watching you guys use our men because you can.

Back