White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked by my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fucked! So he would have sucked his cock...

Sounds very familiar to me! If I remember correctly it was the 2nd or 3rd night that Edwin fucked Pam when she suggested thar I lick Edwin's cum from her pussy and clean up his massive big black cock! The scene at the time was like this.

"Pam was sitting atop Edwin, shortly after they had been doing a 69'r, and riding that black monster of his. As usual he was in there "bareback" when he unloaded. Edwin's cum was dripping from Pam's pussy and onto his cock and bag, both of which were generously covered in both of their love juices, when Pam issued her invitation, "Come clean us up with your hot tongue, honey?" "You can also suck some black cock while you're at it, especially since you made me do it to satisfy your fantasy!"

"Honestly, to state I was shocked would be an understatement to have had heard my beautiful wife talk like that, but then, oh, well, you know what I mean!" In any event, while there was a great curiosity in me to try it, I just couldn't go there, then or since! I will admit however the thought of doing it several times since when they were going at each other excites me at that moment, I just can't seem to cross that terrain!

I do not think it is a question of gay or straight. Those terms are too limiting and they exclude cuckolds. I believe cuckolds are born this way. Men who find fulfillment serving their wife and the alpha males she choose to have sex with. My role as a cuckold is serve them while they enjoy themselves. If that means sucking his dick while she relaxes that is what I should do. Cleaning her pussy filled with his cum, cleaning his cock after they have had sex, no problem. Whatever they need, whatever they want. Even if I am doing it because they enjoy humiliating me, I am happy to do it! Because that is what a cuckold should do.

i was curious to try
and since my girlfriend doesn't seem to like my fantasy
i went with a black transexual, did oral sex to him
was quite feminine but his cock was really huge! could barely put half of it in my mouth
An interesting story but would only consider black. just not interested in White any more. Went BLACK and will stay BLACK

Back