White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

Im Pamela,Im in my bathroom preparring for a date tonight with a fine black gentleman!Meanwhile,my husband is in our guest bedroom with his man and I just looked in on them and my husband is on his back missionary and his lover is kissing him deeply and passionately and grinding his big cock deep in my husbands little boy pussy!My husband looks like a woman taking a deep fucking from her man and loving it!My boyfriend set the two of them up and told my husband it was time for him to learn how to take a black mans cock!Now my husband has become his woman and he shares my husband with other men!I and my man have pushed my hubby into being a cocksucking fuck toy and now he even has a boyfriend that keeps him full of dick so I can freely give up my pussy for regular black breeding!
once a hubby gets a boyfriend it does really free up the wife to fuck her lovers more and more

Im Pamela,Im in my bathroom preparring for a date tonight with a fine black gentleman!Meanwhile,my husband is in our guest bedroom with his man and I just looked in on them and my husband is on his back missionary and his lover is kissing him deeply and passionately and grinding his big cock deep in my husbands little boy pussy!My husband looks like a woman taking a deep fucking from her man and loving it!My boyfriend set the two of them up and told my husband it was time for him to learn how to take a black mans cock!Now my husband has become his woman and he shares my husband with other men!I and my man have pushed my hubby into being a cocksucking fuck toy and now he even has a boyfriend that keeps him full of dick so I can freely give up my pussy for regular black breeding!

Would enjoy seeing pictures or video of this.

I recently tried this, not a full on blow job but a get it wet while it slipped out and licked his balls while underneath him when he was fucking my wife on all fours. I did enjoy it and it wasn't a submissive thing, just did what felt right at the moment. I don't do the whole submissive husband thing at all. The wife thought it was sexy but said if I didn't want to she would be fine with that. I'm not attracted to the man himself, just his big cock. Only would do it if the wife is there also, not interested in it without her.

I recently tried this, not a full on blow job but a get it wet while it slipped out and licked his balls while underneath him when he was fucking my wife on all fours. I did enjoy it and it wasn't a submissive thing, just did what felt right at the moment. I don't do the whole submissive husband thing at all. The wife thought it was sexy but said if I didn't want to she would be fine with that. I'm not attracted to the man himself, just his big cock. Only would do it if the wife is there also, not interested in it without her.
I used to tell my things what you described how you are. Till I realized, I am just kidding myself, I love cock just as much as I love pussy. So if a man with a large cock is in front of me, accepting for me to do anything or ordering me too, I would not hesitate or even think about it.

I used to tell my things what you described how you are. Till I realized, I am just kidding myself, I love cock just as much as I love pussy. So if a man with a large cock is in front of me, accepting for me to do anything or ordering me too, I would not hesitate or even think about it.
More power to you! I am not kidding myself or anyone else, the way I described it is how i feel. To each his own and not everyone sees or does things the same way.If you put a cock and a pussy in front of me and made me choose, im taking pussy 8 days a week!! Having a big cock there is just extra.

That's wonderful Pam

More power to you! I am not kidding myself or anyone else, the way I described it is how i feel. To each his own and not everyone sees or does things the same way.If you put a cock and a pussy in front of me and made me choose, im taking pussy 8 days a week!! Having a big cock there is just extra.
I am not describing how you should be just sharing how I turned out. If I were to pick either of the two I would also go with pussy all day

I don't consider myself gay... I'd die first before being ducked in the ass. Kissing another guy?? GROSS! !

However... I've given oral to two black guys while sharing them with a hit young woman... I paid the woman for the threesome. It was hands down the best sexual experiences of my life. They were gorgeous on both occasions. He was pretty thick and about 9 inches or so and lasted about an hour

It was crazy.. and amazing. I sucked his cock and balls, she and I both shared it. His head was so soft and smooth. I loved it!

I'll never forget the sight of her riding his huge penis.. I actually think of it sometimes during sex.

I've never shared that with anyone before....

JACK!!!!! i want you to admit
Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked by my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fucked! So he would have sucked his cock...
i h
to the whole community here what you agreed to do for me...
Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked by my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fucked! So he would have sucked his cock...
is

i have had bbc once and do crave wife doesnt know

The second cock I ever sucked with a big black cock. You would have thought the second guy I had sex with. I also have had a couple black trannies sexy as hell with huge dicks and it loves to DP my ass and fill me up with their nectar. I love black cock I love help black man and black trannies have fucked me the only non black person to fuck me almost as good was a mixed Hispanic and Mediterranean tranny who also had the biggest dick I've ever taken. I would probably suck to spot any black guys dick that had a nice big fat cock and waved at me probably have to let him fuck my lady. But either way I don't get enough cock whether it be tranny cock or black cock. No matter what the cock I will suck and bend over for needs to be big.

I would love to have a dozen black men with nice thick big cocks to gangbang me, DP me, and do so aggressively forcefully and out of the blue in front of my woman out in the country outdoors. Talking tied up, called a little punk ass white bitch, surrounded like i am ablut to be jumped then told to strip so everyone can see my penis all tiny and flacid, as a few show me and my woman what a real big black cock looks like and told to start sucking so i learn what its like to be a bitch, then shoved on all fours tied up and use me, hard and fast

yes i have that is why bbc interest for my wife, i was caught checking out a bull in the mens shower at school i have a small white cock and he laughed at at me and i realized i got hard watching him, he just walked over and told me to suck it while he stroked it at me i never even thought of guys before this day, dropped to my knees and sucked his cock, after this he made me suck him regularly and led to me getting into watching black cock in white women including my wife. for a blonde/redhead boi it is such a strong attraction, i think alot more men than will ever admit it have the same desires, it just takes them a long time to admit it. he continued to use me when ever he wanted until he moved away, he used to make me jack off and get hard then put his 10" cock right beside mine to see how huge he was , i learned to luve sucking his cock, he ended up being a friend of the family and we'd go for rides to the store with him driving and me sucking his cock, he even helped me get caught by my sister one day so she could see me suck his cock she loved it she was in awe of his huge cock too!
Mucus,
That's very hot! Did your sister start servicing him also?

Back