White girls give the best head

I think every black bull should go to bed with his dick being sucked and wake up with his dick being sucked. He should get breakfast made for him and then I should get under the table and suck him off and have my breakfast as he's eating his. And then he should feed me his dick everyday because he owns me and he can feed me whenever he wants.

I think every black bull should go to bed with his dick being sucked and wake up with his dick being sucked. He should get breakfast made for him and then I should get under the table and suck him off and have my breakfast as he's eating his. And then he should feed me his dick everyday because he owns me and he can feed me whenever he wants.

I lovue

I love u

You are such a good fucking slut for your attitude!!!

I have been told by every man whose cock I have sucked that I was fabulous. I always swallow. I have been working on my deep-throating. I am finally getting my gag reflex under control. The most I have been able to take all the way so far is 8 inches and not too thick. I love fucking a thick cock though.
Damn you are a good girl!!! Keep working at it and you'll be able to take most BBC in your throat!!! Your pussy and ass can handle the rest!!!

my husband disagrees every black girl or any girl he's been with deep throats except me ( bad gag reflex) and swallows. But he says Black girls give better head because they make a tighter seal.

I think it’s really ironic that it takes a white girl to give the real answer lol. If anyone doesn’t think black girls give the best head then they haven’t been sucked off by enough of them. I’m not saying black people coined the term but I’m pretty sure they had a black chick in mind when they came up with the concept of “snatching souls”. I’ve had really good head from all manner of women but black girls do it with a passion that’s unmatched. Yea I’ve had some mediocre head from a few black girls but it had more to do with lack of technique, not for lack of trying.

If me and my *******’s mom got along better, my younger self probably would’ve married her just to be able to get that mouth on a regular basis. She wasn’t even the first soul-snatcher I ran into (more like the 4th or 5th) but she was the holy grail as far as felatio. Cute face, thick lips, huge titties to play with, no gag reflex, could suck the chrome off a bumper, swallowed everything and genuinely enjoyed sucking dick. She sat me right down or put me to sleep plenty of times.

i've been with plenty of black girls and white girls. It's OFFICIAL white girls suck the best dick. They have better deep throating skills and they always swallow my hot sticky white loads of cum. The black girls always split my cum out.
Ladies Do you agree or no? Do u feel that you are the best at giving head and why?
Ever tried Asian?

Back