White girls give the best head

i've been with plenty of black girls and white girls. It's OFFICIAL white girls suck the best dick. They have better deep throating skills and they always swallow my hot sticky white loads of cum. The black girls always split my cum out.
Ladies Do you agree or no? Do u feel that you are the best at giving head and why?
It depends because I’ve gotten my dick sucked by some very good dick sucking women but there’s still a dark skinned Hundurian girl that nobody has sucked my dick like. Sloppy, Spit bubbles, throwing her neck onto my dick with no regard for her throat and eye contact the whole time, tears and all.

I lose my mind when viewing a thick black dick up close and personal. Don't just suck it, I make love to it with my lips and tongue. On an exploratory voyage to learn his hottest spots. Able to get him close to cumming, and then pull back... to make him beg ME to finish him up.
That’s the point. Their dicks are so fucking beautiful to look at that I just wanna take my time with it and make love to it with my tongue and mouth just like you. But the thing is, white girls are the ones that appreciate it the most, that’s why they want to make love to it. They don’t take that black dick for granted.

I mean if I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to suck on a dick like this- I’m taking full advantage. Kissing, licking, sucking, deep throating, anything he needs. I’ll pretend it’s my chocolate ice cream or snickers bar. Like that ******* is so hot. And they need to realise that they have the best dicks on the planet and it’s not acceptable for any bitch to give them some half hearted head

Last edited:
Man this black chick sucked me so good in my car one time my damn STOMACH went into a spasm. NO BS. It felt so good but it was KILLING my stomach. Sharp ass pains. She was going back and forth from basically gag/drool/sucking on my dick to spitting on my balls, and massaging licking. I ERUPTED and she tried her best to swallow it all but it was soooo much and shot out her nose. She was a soldier though. NONE of it got anywhere in my car and she wiped me down afterwards. Lol. I wanted more head from her but I didn't know if I could deal with how intense it was. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Sounds sooo hot. Glad you enjoyed yourself

Back