White girls give the best head

In my experience the variable that most determines quality of a blowjob is how much the woman sucking loves your cock. It follows that women who *love* black cock will express that love through good head. But there are white women, black women, Latinas, Asian women, Native Americans, etc who can provide that. Eagerness comes in all shades :)

For me it's not about the skin color of the girl sucking me, It's more about her skill of knowing what she's doing and have a variation in the sucking and not just doing the shaft and head.
I've been with both skilled white girls and black girls who give great head cause they really want to go all in while doing it, but also had my share of those girls who really don't pay attention to my bodily reactions and it end up being a let down on the blow job part.
But sure I understand the thread starters point, that many white girls get somewhat wilder and daring when she gets a black man in front of her and really wants to digg in .

I started in college and was very exclusive with only star athletes. I was considered a model body fit athletic student and they really loved getting blowjobs and made me a swallower. they flamboyantly used their star black athlete power to convince taking it down my throat

Last edited:
I started in college and was very exclusive with only star athletes. I was considered a model body fit athletic student and they really loved getting blowjobs and made me a swallower. they flamboyantly used their star black athlete power to convince taking it down my throat

Of course you did. They're many like you who were just exclusive to good looking, fit, athletic, big dick, darker males of all shades (like myself). And you guy's fancied us and would share stories with yuh girlfriends who were intrigued and turned on by the thought they'd want some too! You didn't necessarily have to be a star athlete, you could favor for one or not and the results would still be the same. The prestigious, trust fund baby, who's standards were too high until she met some well done miraculous MEAT for her favorite treat; reasserting herself to sluttastic feats!! Sorority girls and stuck up sluts who drank me down without the use of a cup! I've enjoyed you Lot..and always will..white women have the best throat wrestling skills. And I've gotten my dick wrestled down by different ethnicities too but the ones who worship and put emphasis on pure phalis pleasure are the victors. There's hot girls who can't really suck dick and ******* the sexperience; teeth and a lack of true focus will do it every time. Especially for us mouth and throat fillers. Snapchat-577004828571951004.jpg

Last edited:
I might add that a white wife who is caught up in the moment of being with a black man might be the one woman most anxious to have the experience of placing a long thick black cock in her mouth. I think that would translate into quite the emotional response that perhaps prompts her to be very enthusiastic about the pleasure she is providing.

I must say you are right. Being in the swim team and good looking white girl, I got a lot of attention and most of those athletes love getting head. Messier the better for them. You have an amazing ... reminds me of my secret ****** to be sub pleasure girl days in college.

Of course you did. They're many like you who were just exclusive to good looking, fit, athletic, big dick, darker males of all shades (like myself). And you guy's fancied us and would share stories with yuh girlfriends who were intrigued and turned on by the thought they'd want some too! You didn't necessarily have to be a star athlete, you could favor for one or not and the results would still be the same. The prestigious, trust fund baby, who's standards were too high until she met some well done miraculous MEAT for her favorite treat; reasserting herself to sluttastic feats!! Sorority girls and stuck up sluts who drank me down without the use of a cup! I've enjoyed you Lot..and always will..white women have the best throat wrestling skills. And I've gotten my dick wrestled down by different ethnicities too but the ones who worship and put emphasis on pure phalis pleasure are the victors. There's hot girls who can't really suck dick and ******* the sexperience; teeth and a lack of true focus will do it every time. Especially for us mouth and throat fillers. View attachment 1762318

Back