White Farmers in the South Africa

Mondli used to visit Kajsa 3 or 4 times in a week and everyone knew for what reason he is there. Actually Mondli told it to his closest friends the next day after they did it first time. Ayize also realized this weird relationship between his teenager ******* and Kajsa. He asked Mondli what they are doing and Mondli told him that she believes in stupid things that if she let him know white people, he won't have misjudges about whites anymore but he only fucks her till his balls get dry and stupid woman can not even walk after he fucks her. Ayize laughed and he decided to pay a visit to Kajsa. One day, he went to her cafe and told her that he wants to visit her at her home one day and talk about Mondli. Kajsa said confirmed it immediately. She was worried and nervous about his visit. She hoped that she won't make problem about the therapy which she made to Mondli because he was in a the middle of his process. She should convince this strong man somehow to
continue Mondli's therapy.
They agreed to meet next day at her house and he was there in the evening. Josephine was staying in her best friend's house that night and they were alone at home. They ate dinner first. She made the most delicious Swedish meals and offered white vine. They talked about daily subjects, life, politics etc. during the meal and then they sat in the living room. She played the CD player and they were listening jazz music which Ayize had heard first time in his life and he really found it boring. Then they started to talk about Mondli. He told her that he is surprised of his ******* visiting a woman in her mom's age and he is wondering what it is for. She told him that Mondli and Josephine were being friends and getting close and he wanted to know Mondli better. She always meets and talks with her *******'s friends. She invited him for dinner and she realized that he has a lot of misjudges about white people and it was wrong. Then she decided to help him and
remove his all unnecessary misjudges and she told that every South African must fight against racism and other misjudges individually and although she wasn't born in the SA, she feels like she is from here and she does her best to help this country. Then she said:
"- In the beginning I thought that Mondli was dangerous, he had too much anger and he was violent. Later I talked to him and I gave a chance to him to know us better. I got him explore myself. I let him enter deep inside me and he did it very successfully. He went so deep, as none could do it before. He felt so comfortable and safe there. I saw in his eyes that it is not easy to do that for him but I always supported him, I encouraged him to go deeper and he will be safer and feel my compassion. I let him to empty his all weight inside me and get him relieved, relaxed and got lighted. Whenever I give him a therapy, I feel so satisfied when I see the peace in his eyes. I always welcome him to empty his weight, stress and enter deep inside me. He is a very strong young man, Mr. Bongani and you must be proud of him."
He was influenced. He said:
"Wow! I appreciate you Mrs. Nilsson. Yes, my boys have too much energy and I am happy to know there is someone who helps them. They are a luckier generation. When we were young, blacks were always discriminated and we were third class people of this country."
Then he continued his experiences about racism and how much black people suffered from it. Then in the end she said that:
"- I am so glad that this is over. Now, I know you have some mutual ******* with white women and even with some white families. I appreciate that and I think such things will help black and white people to get close to each other."
- Now, I am a black man and you are a white woman and we sit and talk in your house. It was impossible when we were young. We couldn't talk with white women or do anything else. We even couldn't dance with a white woman.
- You couldn't!? It is a shame. But do you like dance? I like it and we are free to do it now. I have to confess I had never danced with a black man either."
Then he smiled and walked through her and stood near her. He gave his hand to her and offer a dance. She look up at him and hold his hand and stood up. Then he hold her waist and pulled her against his stomach. She was so excited. It had been years not to dance with a man and get close with a man. She meant with a real man. She never thought Mondli was a real man, he was just so strong, powerful, energetic and brave but he was too young to be considered as a man. But Ayize was the strongest man of the town and she felt so good in his arms. They were so close to each other and she felt amazing his breathing stomach on her stomach and her big breasts were squeezed by his strong chest and her white hands were melted in his big black hands. He didn't have a handsome face. He had a face of a farmer, a village man but he looked so self assured and strong and it was the best thing. Her ex husband was a total Swedish man, who has a beautiful face and academic
posture but this wasn't what she wanted now. Then they both left hands and started to hold each other's waist and dance in this position. They hold each other really tight and finally she felt a very thick, long and hard meat on her stomach. She felt even more nervous after it. She was breathing deeper. Now she couldn't feel his stomach and chest anymore because of the thick piece of meat between them. The long thick thing was behind his trouser for now but it was so thrilling to know that soon it is going to pop out and then be inside her. They continued their slow dance as if nothing happens. She grab his waist stronger. His body was so hard. She felt his hands on her waist but then she started to feel his hands were going down on her hips. She looked at his face. There was no shyness neither regret. His look was even stronger. She felt more thrilling. Then she did the same and put her hands on his above hips. Then he broke the all mental barriers and grab her bums strongly. She said "OH!" and she took a deep breath. She hold his shoulders and then he gave a big kiss on her lips. She was completely melted now and surrendered. She hugged him tight and gave a big kiss too. Then he lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around him. She was feeling like she is out of the world now. She was lifted by a strong black man who has a great manhood and she was under control of him. She had nothing to stop him to get her. He carried her till the bedroom and he was kissing her neck and necklace in the meanwhile. She was only stroking his short haired head and moaning. Then he put her on the ground and unbutton her dress. He started to suck her marble boobs. She felt like she was flying. Finally she was completely naked and he was kissing all over her body. She felt so defenseless but she loved that feeling. Then she unbutton his shirt and stared at his large strong body. He looked like strong a like a king, a chief of Zulu Tribe. Then she unbutton and zip off his trouser. He had a hill on his boxer, more than a bulge. Then she pull his boxer down and looked at his manhood as her eyes locked. She started to kiss it, worship it, while her hands were caressing his legs and butt. She sucked it, kissed it and for a while she gave a break and put her head on his hard strong stomach muscles and hold his buttock cheeks with her two hands. She stroked his buttock, legs and strong stomach and chest. She was worshipping him as if she is thirsty for her all life to a man. He also felt like a king and finally he hold her hands and pull her up. They kissed again on the lips and he shoved her to the bed in a gentle way. She immediately spread her legs and help him take his place between her legs. He started to shove his cock head on her pussy and it was driving her crazy. She felt like she has sex first time in her life. After 1 minute, she became totally his. While he was moving inside her, she was looking at him as if she is looking at a god. She was kissing his moustache and big lips in the same moment. He started to move inside her more rhythmic. She was caressing his back from his neck back to his bums and sometimes she was grabbing his buttocks. The pleasure was not to be describe. There was no word for it. She was getting black out, faint of pleasure.
Then they changed the position. She got up and stood on her fours. He took a place behind her and started to pump her in this position. Her eyes were closed and her head was on the pillow and she wasn't able to think about anything. She could only feel the pleasure. She was so happy to be surrendered by Ayize Bongani. All what she could hear was his roaring, her moaning and groaning and the voice of his balls crashing on her vagina. She was being pumped like crazy and she had no complain about it. She was happy and satisfied with what the man behind her does to her. Then she needed to rest a little bit and take some breath. She lied her head down on his chest and grab his balls. She had a real man in her hands and she hadn't felt so great maybe since she was born. She felt like she was completed. Then she gave a kiss to him and she mounted on him. She grab his cock and put it's head inside herself. It wasn't easy to mount on it in the beginning but after sometime it started to slide in easier. She felt it in her every single cells. Then she had everything on him and she started to move slowly. She was doing circles on his cock and every tour made her felt crazy. She put her hands on his chest and ride him harder. Her mouth was opened and she couldn't even control her posture anymore. Then he took the control again and pumped her. She was only screaming and she couldn't understand anything else about what's going on. He was pumping her so hard, finally she cracked a last scream and she squirted. She lost her all power and lie her head down on his chest while his cock was still inside her and his seeds were boozing out of her vagina. She couldn't even get up and wear his clothes. They slept together and in the morning he woke up earlier than him. She was watching him naked and brushing his teeth. His body still looked so manly to her and she loved his hanging cock between his legs. Now, she could understand better why he is the strongest man of the town. Later she stood up naked and took a shower. They are breakfast together and then everyone left to his work. She was feeling so relieved, although she knew that it wasn't love or relationship but she felt that it was what she needed. She thought she found her healthy and fresh meat and it was really good.

Last edited:
Mondli used to visit Kajsa 3 or 4 times in a week and everyone knew for what reason he is there. Actually Mondli told it to his closest friends the next day after they did it first time. Ayize also realized this weird relationship between his teenager ******* and Kajsa. He asked Mondli what they are doing and Mondli told him that she believes in stupid things that if she let him know white people, he won't have misjudges about whites anymore but he only fucks her till his balls get dry and stupid woman can not even walk after he fucks her. Ayize laughed and he decided to pay a visit to Kajsa. One day, he went to her cafe and told her that he wants to visit her at her home one day and talk about Mondli. Kajsa said confirmed it immediately. She was worried and nervous about his visit. She hoped that she won't make problem about the therapy which she made to Mondli because he was in a the middle of his process. She should convince this strong man somehow to
continue Mondli's therapy.
They agreed to meet next day at her house and he was there in the evening. Josephine was staying in her best friend's house that night and they were alone at home. They ate dinner first. She made the most delicious Swedish meals and offered white vine. They talked about daily subjects, life, politics etc. during the meal and then they sat in the living room. She played the CD player and they were listening jazz music which Ayize had heard first time in his life and he really found it boring. Then they started to talk about Mondli. He told her that he is surprised of his ******* visiting a woman in her mom's age and he is wondering what it is for. She told him that Mondli and Josephine were being friends and getting close and he wanted to know Mondli better. She always meets and talks with her *******'s friends. She invited him for dinner and she realized that he has a lot of misjudges about white people and it was wrong. Then she decided to help him and
remove his all unnecessary misjudges and she told that every South African must fight against racism and other misjudges individually and although she wasn't born in the SA, she feels like she is from here and she does her best to help this country. Then she said:
"- In the beginning I thought that Mondli was dangerous, he had too much anger and he was violent. Later I talked to him and I gave a chance to him to know us better. I got him explore myself. I let him enter deep inside me and he did it very successfully. He went so deep, as none could do it before. He felt so comfortable and safe there. I saw in his eyes that it is not easy to do that for him but I always supported him, I encouraged him to go deeper and he will be safer and feel my compassion. I let him to empty his all weight inside me and get him relieved, relaxed and got lighted. Whenever I give him a therapy, I feel so satisfied when I see the peace in his eyes. I always welcome him to empty his weight, stress and enter deep inside me. He is a very strong young man, Mr. Bongani and you must be proud of him."
He was influenced. He said:
"Wow! I appreciate you Mrs. Nilsson. Yes, my boys have too much energy and I am happy to know there is someone who helps them. They are a luckier generation. When we were young, blacks were always discriminated and we were third class people of this country."
Then he continued his experiences about racism and how much black people suffered from it. Then in the end she said that:
"- I am so glad that this is over. Now, I know you have some mutual ******* with white women and even with some white families. I appreciate that and I think such things will help black and white people to get close to each other."
- Now, I am a black man and you are a white woman and we sit and talk in your house. It was impossible when we were young. We couldn't talk with white women or do anything else. We even couldn't dance with a white woman.
- You couldn't!? It is a shame. But do you like dance? I like it and we are free to do it now. I have to confess I had never danced with a black man either."
Then he smiled and walked through her and stood near her. He gave his hand to her and offer a dance. She look up at him and hold his hand and stood up. Then he hold her waist and pulled her against his stomach. She was so excited. It had been years not to dance with a man and get close with a man. She meant with a real man. She never thought Mondli was a real man, he was just so strong, powerful, energetic and brave but he was too young to be considered as a man. But Ayize was the strongest man of the town and she felt so good in his arms. They were so close to each other and she felt amazing his breathing stomach on her stomach and her big breasts were squeezed by his strong chest and her white hands were melted in his big black hands. He didn't have a handsome face. He had a face of a farmer, a village man but he looked so self assured and strong and it was the best thing. Her ex husband was a total Swedish man, who has a beautiful face and academic
posture but this wasn't what she wanted now. Then they both left hands and started to hold each other's waist and dance in this position. They hold each other really tight and finally she felt a very thick, long and hard meat on her stomach. She felt even more nervous after it. She was breathing deeper. Now she couldn't feel his stomach and chest anymore because of the thick piece of meat between them. The long thick thing was behind his trouser for now but it was so thrilling to know that soon it is going to pop out and then be inside her. They continued their slow dance as if nothing happens. She grab his waist stronger. His body was so hard. She felt his hands on her waist but then she started to feel his hands were going down on her hips. She looked at his face. There was no shyness neither regret. His look was even stronger. She felt more thrilling. Then she did the same and put her hands on his above hips. Then he broke the all mental barriers and grab her bums strongly. She said "OH!" and she took a deep breath. She hold his shoulders and then he gave a big kiss on her lips. She was completely melted now and surrendered. She hugged him tight and gave a big kiss too. Then he lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around him. She was feeling like she is out of the world now. She was lifted by a strong black man who has a great manhood and she was under control of him. She had nothing to stop him to get her. He carried her till the bedroom and he was kissing her neck and necklace in the meanwhile. She was only stroking his short haired head and moaning. Then he put her on the ground and unbutton her dress. He started to suck her marble boobs. She felt like she was flying. Finally she was completely naked and he was kissing all over her body. She felt so defenseless but she loved that feeling. Then she unbutton his shirt and stared at his large strong body. He looked like strong a like a king, a chief of Zulu Tribe. Then she unbutton and zip off his trouser. He had a hill on his boxer, more than a bulge. Then she pull his boxer down and looked at his manhood as her eyes locked. She started to kiss it, worship it, while her hands were caressing his legs and butt. She sucked it, kissed it and for a while she gave a break and put her head on his hard strong stomach muscles and hold his buttock cheeks with her two hands. She stroked his buttock, legs and strong stomach and chest. She was worshipping him as if she is thirsty for her all life to a man. He also felt like a king and finally he hold her hands and pull her up. They kissed again on the lips and he shoved her to the bed in a gentle way. She immediately spread her legs and help him take his place between her legs. He started to shove his cock head on her pussy and it was driving her crazy. She felt like she has sex first time in her life. After 1 minute, she became totally his. While he was moving inside her, she was looking at him as if she is looking at a god. She was kissing his moustache and big lips in the same moment. He started to move inside her more rhythmic. She was caressing his back from his neck back to his bums and sometimes she was grabbing his buttocks. The pleasure was not to be describe. There was no word for it. She was getting black out, faint of pleasure.
Then they changed the position. She got up and stood on her fours. He took a place behind her and started to pump her in this position. Her eyes were closed and her head was on the pillow and she wasn't able to think about anything. She could only feel the pleasure. She was so happy to be surrendered by Ayize Bongani. All what she could hear was his roaring, her moaning and groaning and the voice of his balls crashing on her vagina. She was being pumped like crazy and she had no complain about it. She was happy and satisfied with what the man behind her does to her. Then she needed to rest a little bit and take some breath. She lied her head down on his chest and grab his balls. She had a real man in her hands and she hadn't felt so great maybe since she was born. She felt like she was completed. Then she gave a kiss to him and she mounted on him. She grab his cock and put it's head inside herself. It wasn't easy to mount on it in the beginning but after sometime it started to slide in easier. She felt it in her every single cells. Then she had everything on him and she started to move slowly. She was doing circles on his cock and every tour made her felt crazy. She put her hands on his chest and ride him harder. Her mouth was opened and she couldn't even control her posture anymore. Then he took the control again and pumped her. She was only screaming and she couldn't understand anything else about what's going on. He was pumping her so hard, finally she cracked a last scream and she squirted. She lost her all power and lie her head down on his chest while his cock was still inside her and his seeds were boozing out of her vagina. She couldn't even get up and wear his clothes. They slept together and in the morning he woke up earlier than him. She was watching him naked and brushing his teeth. His body still looked so manly to her and she loved his hanging cock between his legs. Now, she could understand better why he is the strongest man of the town. Later she stood up naked and took a shower. They are breakfast together and then everyone left to his work. She was feeling so relieved, although she knew that it wasn't love or relationship but she felt that it was what she needed. She thought she found her healthy and fresh meat and it was really good.
And what about Josephine? If Kajsa saved her untouched and virgin or all her efforts to keep her off black men were useless? How old is she?

I love the picture, but most interracial cuckold stories are better than this.
I respect your opinion but I don't know how you measured the quality of the interracial stories, you don't tell us why. Maybe it is not just your style and that's why you didn't like it and it doesn't make my stories worse or maybe you just couldn't understand the stories. I don't know... Would you share here a better story?

preg02-jpg.94366

The africaaner family - Bernard and Anke Van der Eide has a farm in a rural area where mostly black africans live. They have enough land and income for the family and they had a good life. One day another family bought the land near their land and they built their own house and farm. In the beginning they were happy to have neighbors in a lonely area but then they noticed that the new neighbors are so crowded. They had 10 children. One husband(Ayize Bongani), his 2 young brothers, and 3 wives of young husband and their 10 children. They were very loud and dynamic family. The children were everywhere without any control. They were entering even the Van der Eide's land by passing the barriers and sometimes by destroying them. The Van der Eides didn't have any ******* so this was odd for them and Bernard was warning the children and repairing what they destroyed in their garden. Finally he yelled at the children one day and the children complained about him to their fathers. Ayize beat Bernard so rough and their harassments continued in an increasing ratio. Finally Ayize started to use some part of the Van de Eide's garden and then his truck, his other stuff and he could even used their refrigerator. Then Ayize started to give their dirties to the white wife to clean. In the meanwhile, whenever the white husband tent to object this situation, he was beaten by the black husband or his brothers and even by his 15 years old *******.

Finally, Ayize and his kin had started to make jokes about the childless family and the sterile white husband. The harassment was in an unbearable level but there was nothing to do. They already lost half of their land, their car (Bernard had to pay money to use his own truck and car) and he was regularly beating beaten by the Ayize and his brothers and sons. Finally the children started the sexual harassment. They were showing their penises to the white wife, they were touching her body without permission and they were watching her having a shower. There was no way to stop them. Finally she begged to Ayize to stop the harassment. His answer was shocking and so sad. He told her that her husband Bernard is not enough man to protect her and that's the reason for it. Also they were just ******* and she shouldn't take them serious and the children see how her husband is inadequate to protect her and they have fun of it. Then he told that she needs a real man to avoid from all troubles. She was shocked and confused and she went back home with a big disappointment. She told what they talked about and Bernard was literally down after that. He drank and get ******* and went to visit the neighbor but as you can predict he was beaten very very bad in that night.

Ayize paid a visit to the white neighbor next day. He had a devil grin on his face. He ordered Bernard to get up and he did. He ordered him to get naked but Bernard didn't want. He raised his voice and Bernard didn't resist more. He took off his all clothes and the black ******* and his kin was laughing at him. Then the black ******* told his kin to leave the house. He said that he wants to have a shower and he wants Anke to help her for cleaning. She had no power to resist and she accepted it. He got her get himself naked in front of Bernard and it was the last drop which destroys Bernard's resistance. He finally accepted black *******'s superiority and hegemony. When they went to the shower they stayed 4 hours in the bathroom and it was easy to understand what was going on because of the incredible noises and screams. Then she moved to the black family's house. When Anke came back to her house she was already pregnant for 6 months. The Ayize told Bernard that if he wants to save his land, he must pay half of the income from the land and he shall divorce his wife and she shall be his 4th wife, the land will belong to the wife on register records but the white couple can cultivate on the land but the Ayize can spend time with Anke whenever he wants. They accepted it. The white couple lived together without an official marriage yoke (she had become Anke Bongani) and they had 3 more black children from her official husband. They continued paying their taxes to the Ayezi. One day Bernard argued with Ayize and after that nobody heard about him or see him after all. Then Anke had 2 more children from the black *******. All of the lands belong to Ayize Bongani now this picture is the symbol of his victory.

And one round btw Ayize's eyes would have solved everything. Stupid story.

Actually it is not sure that if Ayize or his sons or brothers are the *******. They have transferred a huge amount of Bongani seed and surely the baby is a Bongani but the ******* is unknown. Nobody in Bongani family wanted to be the official ******* and have charges on the baby. But it was a rural area and people like gossiping. Finally Ayize accepted to be the official ******* but he set forth of a condition that if the family claims and compensation for the baby, he will pay it but the girl will be his. mom of the girl didn't accept it and the baby grow up in the white family house.

I accept it as just a story. There are however successful African predators out there, especially among rich Africans but not just among them, who believe in taking the opportunities that present themselves. The give away that it was a story was the apparent concern expressed early on for the age of the white girl. Few African men seem to have any regard to the age of a white female that they see the opportunity to bed.

I accept it as just a story. There are however successful African predators out there, especially among rich Africans but not just among them, who believe in taking the opportunities that present themselves. The give away that it was a story was the apparent concern expressed early on for the age of the white girl. Few African men seem to have any regard to the age of a white female that they see the opportunity to bed.
Yes, this is just a story. Completely my imagination. I have no idea what is the real situation in the SA.

Companies like H....z and N...le have made significant investments in Africa providing jobs, local skills food and foreign earnings often overseen but white managers built despite the importance of such companies their white womenfolk still got black humped to ecstacy

It can be as simple as putting your career first. One wife of a General Manager told me her husband would never have risen to his position if she had not been 'willing' for important African contacts.
Others might just have affairs discreetly because their husband/******* is too busy too notice or is so busy with his career to seem to care.
While one woman told me she would divorce her husband if he did not renew his contract to stay in Africa because she was enjoying it hat much

It can be as simple as putting your career first. One wife of a General Manager told me her husband would never have risen to his position if she had not been 'willing' for important African contacts.
Others might just have affairs discreetly because their husband/******* is too busy too notice or is so busy with his career to seem to care.
While one woman told me she would divorce her husband if he did not renew his contract to stay in Africa because she was enjoying it hat much
So it depends on the women. Some of them are really submissive to the big boss who can cause her husband to rise and have a better life with the family. Those women know that their happiness will flow through from the big bosses balls...
The other type of women look more easy going. They just realize that those native men have something different than the husband can give, so they just enjoy it..

it usually depends on the women :)

They just find African men more determined, if polite, more assertive, if charming, less inclined to let it drop if you say no the first time when they are in lust for you and not shy of letting your know how much they are in lust for you, and women tend to get aroused just knowing the men around them are aroused.

Who can best protect you from these teeming masses of hungry eyed men, your husband, an employee, or a powerful, influential and rich African who also lusts for you but also offers a lavish 'trophy wife' lifestyle

it usually depends on the women :)

They just find African men more determined, if polite, more assertive, if charming, less inclined to let it drop if you say no the first time when they are in lust for you and not shy of letting your know how much they are in lust for you, and women tend to get aroused just knowing the men around them are aroused.

Who can best protect you from these teeming masses of hungry eyed men, your husband, an employee, or a powerful, influential and rich African who also lusts for you but also offers a lavish 'trophy wife' lifestyle

Ayize Bongani is the powerful man of my story but the white ladies aren't that lucky.

The conflict between black and white students in the Bela Bela Central High School had peaked in that spring. White students were trying to save their confidence and respect but number of the black students were 10 times bigger than whites, so it was getting hard and hard each year. By the contrast of that black students mentally getting stronger each year and having more self confidence to keep their places at school. The principal of the school Mr. Abewemi and the school counselor Mrs. Adams were trying to find a solution as two liberal pedagogs. They had prefered to teach the students that they can live together in peace, instead of just punishing the students who attack to the other side. They were against those sharp solutions and they were too sensetive not to be blamed as racists by punishing the black students.
In the middle of the high tension, four white friends , Emily, Nadia, Josephine and Amelia wanted to be away from all stressful atmosphere of the school and they decided to the backwater near the river to swim and cool off. Amelia was the only one ******* of the most famous lawyer of the town and Josephine was the ******* of Kajsa. Emily and Nadia were friends from school. They wore their bikinis under their flannels and short shorts. They took their sun creams, towels and umbrellas. They wanted to feel like they are somewhere really fire away although they weren't in deed.
As soon as they arrived at the backwater, they get off their flannels and shorts and they started to enjoy the sunbath in the silent. They were feeling like they were in a paradise beach somewhere far away but the reality wasn't like they sighed. It was so peaceful and silent that they were almost falling into sleep until the moment that they heard the voice of somebody was entering the water. When they heard the voices they saw Babanga Bongani swimming in the water. He was alone but still they had lost all of their peace. It was so annoying but they just felt safe because he was alone. They decided not to contact with him at all. With all that, an odd and wicked idea had come throught to Amelia's mind. She noticed that Babanga left his underwear nearby the lake and he was completely naked. They thought that since Babanga was there, they had no reason to stay longer and they could play a wicked game to Babanga. Josephine and other girls weren't sure about it but Amelia was already decided. They both stood up and Amelia walk through to the backwater. In the beginning Babanga thought she was coming into the water. But Amelia took his underwear and short started to run with a laughter and scream. Both girls were running away as fast as they can. Amelia wanted to check him and see his face which she predicted it would look shocked and helpless. While she was running she turned her face and saw Babanga was running into her very aggressively, completely naked and his huge cock was wiggling to the left side and right side. The view was scary. He was running so fast and she knew that it would take a few seconds for him to catch her. She lost her all self confidence and stopped and passed his underwear and other clothes to him but he didn't stop running, even he didn't slow down. When there was only 2 meters between him and her, Amelia put her arms up as if someone showed her a gun, well she was so much scared. Babanga finally caught Amelia, grab her waist and lifeted her. First, Amelia wrapped her legs around him as a reflex not to let him fall her down on the ground. But this wasn't what he was thinking, he lifeted her more and put her stomach on his shoulder and carry her on his shoulder to the back water. She felt like a prey which was hunted by a bigger *******.
Finally he was in the water till his belly button level and put her down on the ground but still he was grabbing her from her stomach. She was begging him to leave her alone.
"- Please Babanga, leave me. You grab me so hard, it hurts."
But Babanga didn't answer. Instead of that he was trying to remove her bikini. She thought that he wants justice because they saw him naked and intent to leave him alone and naked in the backwater. She was still begging him to leave her but in the meanwhile, Babanga got her breasts free. And three girls also entered to water with feeling lucky of still having her bikini on her. She was so scared and she could only request him to leave her free. Taking Amelia's bikini wasn't enough for Babanga. After that he also removed her briefs by ripping it. Now, Amelia was really really scared. She screamed and started to beg him to leave her. He was holding her tight but for a moment there was no voice besides Amelia's and girls's beggings and Amelia's poor efforts for escaping. In a moment Amelia felt something between her legs and heard Babanga's laughter. She look down and she could see his big long thick cock popped out between her legs. She screamed and tried to escape harder but it didn't work. She told:
-Josephine! It is between my legs!!! Josephine was shocked but still hopelessly trying to convince Babanga to leave her.
Josephine noticed that Babanga was doing something with his hand on his crotch. She said:
-Amelia, be careful!
-Why?
-I don't know what but he is doing something with his hand.
-What is he doing???
-I don't see it, I think he wil...
All girls were so scared and it didn't take so long to get the answer. She screamed again and said:
-He is entering, Josephine!
He was pushing his cock into her vagina and she was trying to escape. They could see only the bubbles on the water but understood what was going on. As time pass by, Amelia was trying to escape and begging, Babanga was pushing his cock into her more. Finally he could insert his cockhead inside her. Amelia screamed:
- He is inside... Please Babanga, you took your revenge. Now leave me alone...
Babanga didn't hear her. Actually he didn't want to hear her at all. By the time, he managed to insert 2 inches of his cock and he knew the rest 8 inches was on the way. Suddenly he started to scream at someone far away.
-UMondli, Bheka lokho engiye got lapha! (Mondli, look what I have got here). Mondli answered by screaming
- Wenzani lapho? (What are you doing?)
- Ezingelwa i impala, angisoze ngadla wakhe (I hunted an impala, I will eat her up)
Girls had no idea what they were talking about. Mondli was getting closer and it was a red alert for other girls but Josephine trusted him in a silly way because she knew what happens between her mom and him. In the meanwhile, his cock was in the half way and Amelia already stopped resisting hard. Babanga hold her two arms and he was ready for his final beast. Amelia didn't know it though. She was breathing deep to get used to of the feeling of the thick meat inside her. She was moaning unpurposingly. Unexpectedly the pain wasn't the only feeling which she feels. She was also starting to be smoother. Mondli was almost there and Babanga screamed last time:

- Woza lapha, woza lapha, mina ngeke uqede wakhe manje!!!! (come here, come here, I will finish her now!!!)
- Kanjalo, bambe wakhe manje (so, dig her now)
And he did. Babanga buried the left 5 inches out deep inside her in 10 seconds. Both Babanga and Amelia screamed in the same moment. One of them screamed for his victory, other one screamed for her defeat, pain and unwanted and unexpected pleasure. For a while they didn't move. Amelia was surrendered. She acknowledge his power and she stopped resisting. She was frozen for a while as if she had a colon inside her body. The girls were in shock and only watching the fate of Amelia. After sometime, Babanga started to move back and forth. He was pushing his cock in and out as if he was punishing Amelia for something serious. Amelia looked like blacked out. She leaned her body back on Babanga's body and let him continue his pumpings. He was enjoying more and more of seeing his black cock sliding in and out of her pale body. In the meanwhile, Babanga hold Emily's wrist hard. He was keeping on hitting his cock in Amelia and making her step forward by the affect of his thurstings and taking Emily with him to out of the backwater. Babanga made Amelia lean her hands on the rock and he continued pumping Amelia. Emily was just standing silent and waiting for her time submissively. Babanga's pumpings were hurting, aggressive and destructive. With all that, Amelia was feeling tingle with a huge pleasure with each hit of Babanga's cock. She was biting her lower lips and waiting for the end of his actions inside her body. After 20 minutes of cruel pumping, she heard his roaring. He was getting slowlier. She understood that he is emptying his seeds into her wombs. She wasn't sure if she should be happy of it or not. Just before he finishes it, he hold her arms and turn her face from the rock to the open area and made a last pumping attack. In the end he unclasp her arms and hit his cock hard and fast inside her and she falled down on the sands. With the effect of his destructive pumping, she couldn't stand up for a while. She was breathing deep and trying to understand these destructive and unwanted pleasure. She had no power on her legs to stand up, they were still shaking because of the pleasure. She started to watch how Emily was doing everything what Babanga ordered her. She looked scared and submissive. Her mission was rehardening Babanga's manhood. Emily had to use her hands and mouth to complete her mission. Amelia was surprised to see that Emily didn't need so much time to adapt herself for her performance on Babanga. She grabbed her both hands on his butt and keeping her mouth open while Babanga's thick meat was entering into her throath inch by inch. She wasn't a master of what she was doing and anyone could see that it is her first time. She seemed lost when Babanga's entire meat was stucked in her throath and mouth. She was looking at Babanga as if she begs him to pull his meat out. With all that Babanga wasn't someone who has a feeling like mercy. Seeing her blue eyes locked at his eyes was already a specific pleasure for him. She was slapping his butt helplessly but Babanga was enjoying this situation in a very assertive way. She was turning his body to left and right and so she had to also move herself in the same direction while his thick cock was entirely inside her throath. Amelia was only surprised of noticable bulge on her throath. Then Babanga pulled his cock out suddenly. Emily didn't have any power to get up and walk somewhere else. She just stood where she is on her fours and did nothing to stop Babanga while he was ripping her bikini briefs. She knew that what she had in her throath will be inside her body soon and it happened. He started to pump her. She put her head down on the sands and moan with every deep hit of Babanga inside her. She was biting her lips while Babanga was pumping and inseminating her like a horse.
In the same moments, Mondli stared at Josephine and hold her arms. He carried her on his shoulders to another part of the area and Nadia followed them to help her friend. Josephine was so scared and she didn't resist. Mondli ripped her bikini and briefs too and lifted and took her somewhere he can comfortubly plant her. Josephine was frozen like a doll. She was holding his shoulders and wrap her legs around Mondli. She was also wondering what her mom had to face for saving her from that savage young man. While he was carrying her, she was looking at her eyes. His eyes were decided and looked wild. He held his cock and put it's tip inside Josephine. Then he started to move her up and down. With each movement, more inches of Mondli's cock were sliding inside Josephine. After 5 minutes, sliding actions turned to be aggressive pumpings and moanings turned to be screamings. Even so, Josephine couldn't keep her eyes open while that thick black meat was beating her wombs like that. Mondli was watching and enjoying the view which he get the Swedish girl blacked out with his manhood. He loved seeing her blonde hair was on his strong black shoulders and chest. Close to his ejaculating he increased the intensity of his pumpings. Finally she screamed so hard and squirted. She had no power to wrap her legs around Mondli longer but Mondli still had power to lift her in the same position. She put her head on his shoulder and close her eyes while he was emptying his balls into her wombs.
Then Mondli put Josephine on the ground. Nadia asked her if she is alright. She seemed so tired but noddle her head slowly and said she needed to rest. By the way Nadia chose a wrong position to protect herself from Mondli's breeding actions. She was standing on her knees and her bums were so easy to rich for Mondli. As a matter of fact, Mondli ripped her bikini briefs too. Those Bongani men were really unpatient when they want something. She looked back and saw Mondli was busy with inserting his manhood inside Nadia. She tried to escape by standing up but her attempt wasn't succesful. Half of his meat was already inside her. Mondli lean Nadia on a rock and started his breeding pumpings. Mondli was enjoying it, as if he is riding a white English horse. Strangely she also felt like she was inseminated by a horse more than a human being. She had a big pain in her wombs with each impact of Mondli. With all that she felt like she is filled and completed by him. She didn't resist longer against him while he was digging her body with his thick long black meat.
The four white girl had a cautionary day but they promised themselves to keep it as a secret. When the girls got back their home, they immediately went to bed and their parents just thought that they got tired under the South African sun.
With all that, it couldn't stay as a secret forever. All of the girls were pregnant and their bellies were getting bigger each day. Four months later, the gossips have become more appearing. It was like a secret which known by everyone in the town but no one dared to say it in public freely.
Finally, Principal Mr. Abewemi and school counselor Mrs. Adams talked with the girls and they confessed everything. Principal decided to organize a meeting with the four girls, their families, Bongani Boys and Ayize Bongani Everyone in the town was curious about the meeting at school. So, Amelia's *******'s clients too. One day before the meeting, Mr. David Evann's clients who were also farmers like Bongani Family visited Mr. Evann in his office. They seemed very happy. They told that they just heard that Amelia and her other three friends were pregnant and told their best wishes for Amelia's baby and congratulate Mr. Evann. Mr. Evann had no idea what to say. He was already in shock of her *******'s pregnancy and his clients gave him a very obvious message by congratulating him. They wanted the baby to be born!
Next day, Principal made the opening of the meeting. Families were really nervous and angry. Amelia, Nadia, Emily, the parents of the girls, Bongani Boys and Mr. Ayize Bongani and mom of the boys Kaliwa were already in the meeting saloon. People were waiting for Kajsa and Josephine. When both Swedish ladies entered the meeting saloon, people were shocked again because there were five pregnant women in the saloon instead of four. Nobody knew that Mrs. Kajsa were pregnant too. Ayize Bongani stood up and greeted Mrs. Kajsa. Then he said:
"I know you are surprised ladies and gentlemen but I would like you to know that Mrs. Kajsa has my baby in her belly."
It was another shock for the other white parents. They were seriously afraid that soon each white female in the town will be impregnated by a Bongani man.

The meeting was tense. Parents of the girls blamed Bongani Boys and Ayize and Kaliwa Bongani defended their both sons. White parents demanded Bongani Boys to be expelled from the school. Finally, the Principal Mr. Abewemi decided that the girls must decide for that.They left the four girls alone for a few minutes and then replaced in the room. Amelia presented the girls and declare the decision. Amelia said:
"- Those boys are also men. They impregnated us. They did it because they were able to do it. They are men, we are women and nature is nature. We are going to born those babies and take care of them no matter of their color. The babies are our priority and those Bongani men are our babies fathers. So we decided that they stay in the school and maybe become better people to take care of their babies. As fathers and mothers we are going to support each other."
It was the happy end for Bonganis and Mr. Abewemi. Actually it was a happy event for all black students and their parents. Most of black people thought that racism was taken down one more time in the South Africa.

Back