White Farmers in the South Africa

Wont take your job!!
Just that the the story is poor rubbish and gulliable people will swollow that crap
You don't have to like my story but I have to tell you that you are just one of those mental wankers who don't do anything but sitting and cursing on what other people do. Probably you wank 5 times in a day on the coach which you sit and your cums remain on your pijama. Idiot!

Did you critised my story? Or did you just curse on it and the people who liked it? If you critised it I would answer it but you cursed on it without a reason and got the answer you deserved. Maybe you want to curse people and get no answer. Then you should get out of the Ball park.

Bru
I did not curse your story!
I do not curse people and have not cursed you or your story nor the people who thought it is was a brilliant story!
Do not attribute things to me that I did not say or do.
For the sake of peace I shall delete my comments

You don't have to like my story but I have to tell you that you are just one of those mental wankers who don't do anything but sitting and cursing on what other people do. Probably you wank 5 times in a day on the coach which you sit and your cums remain on your pijama. Idiot!
my only comment is I wish it was easier to read. As a fan of expatdad I prefer long stories of Black taking over white lives. perhaps you will write more ?
All those Africans fucking defenseless white women was quite a turn on. And I wish to read more ?

Last edited:
my only comment is I wish it was easier to read. As a fan of expatdad I prefer long stories of Black taking over white lives. perhaps you will write more ?
I Will write more. I write for my own fun and share it with people. I don't have any other benefit from writing. I don't claim that I write better from that person or this person. I try to enjoy. If the readers enjoy, then I enjoy more. That's it. I don't know why people attack on others with an unreasonable hatred.

Bru
I did not curse your story!
I do not curse people and have not cursed you or your story nor the people who thought it is was a brilliant story!
Do not attribute things to me that I did not say or do.
For the sake of peace I shall delete my comments
If you think that "poor rubbish" and "gulliable" concepts are not curse, then we can never agree.

I Will write more. I write for my own fun and share it with people. I don't have any other benefit from writing. I don't claim that I write better from that person or this person. I try to enjoy. If the readers enjoy, then I enjoy more. That's it. I don't know why people attack on others with an unreasonable hatred.
As with Expatdad if it was in book form it would be even better.

A really good story though. I have cut and pasted it to a WORD and will read it complete later. Yes all that fucking of white women by horny blacks is a real turn on.

Back