White Farmers in the South Africa

I am a blk South African
The person who wrote this story wrote a fictious story. The author if he or she was a South African, would have know to spell Afrikaner correctly. The author is writing BS.
It is a figment of the imagination
Hahahaha, congrats! You noticed that it's fictious like most of other stories here.

The general concept of the story is that how Bongani men gain economical and political power by using their physical and sexual strength. Yes it is primitive but they conquer what white families have.

That's how I like to imagine life in Africa would be for me lol
Seriously? A senseless men come up to your life, definitely doesn't need any permission from your husband, he is assertive, aggressive and very cocky with his manpower. Then he neutralize your husband and inseminates you. You notice that you become his, when you have his baby in your belly. This is what you want?

Seriously? A senseless men come up to your life, definitely doesn't need any permission from your husband, he is assertive, aggressive and very cocky with his manpower. Then he neutralize your husband and inseminates you. You notice that you become his, when you have his baby in your belly. This is what you want?
Maybe not what I want at least wjat i woukd choose but definitely what I fantasize about. It's always turned me on more than any other erotic thought.

Maybe not what I want at least wjat i woukd choose but definitely what I fantasize about. It's always turned me on more than any other erotic thought.
I understand. You might be horrified when you see the black man's sharp and hunter looks on your white curvy body. You would feel helpless after he take of his shirt and shows his masculine. You would be melting when your soft white breasts touch his strong hard black chest. And..............

I understand. You might be horrified when you see the black man's sharp and hunter looks on your white curvy body. You would feel helpless after he take of his shirt and shows his masculine. You would be melting when your soft white breasts touch his strong hard black chest. And..............
Hmm we should chat in private xD I'm feeling a little..... exposed... here. But that's up to you... of course I would feel powerless, caught by his gaze like a fawn that has only just realized she is being hunted.... too slow to react and too weak to escape his grip as he lifts me up into the air and thrusts his hips into mine...

Hmm we should chat in private xD I'm feeling a little..... exposed... here. But that's up to you... of course I would feel powerless, caught by his gaze like a fawn that has only just realized she is being hunted.... too slow to react and too weak to escape his grip as he lifts me up into the air and thrusts his hips into mine...
You are right, I will answer you in private chat! ;)

That's how I like to imagine life in Africa would be for me lol

Although I also enjoy weaknfunny's stories, there's another writer who writes about Africa that I really enjoy very much and Cat, if you haven't read any of Expatdad's stories, you really need to research his stories, some are even stories of his own experiences while being an expat in Africa and I know if you enjoyed weeknfunny's story, I know you would enjoy Expatdad's.. I highly recommend them.. Once, or if, you've read any of them, let me know if you enjoy his stories..

Although I also enjoy weaknfunny's stories, there's another writer who writes about Africa that I really enjoy very much and Cat, if you haven't read any of Expatdad's stories, you really need to research his stories, some are even stories of his own experiences while being an expat in Africa and I know if you enjoyed weeknfunny's story, I know you would enjoy Expatdad's.. I highly recommend them.. Once, or if, you've read any of them, let me know if you enjoy his stories..
Thank you Janice! Will do!

I have read some of his stories and I agree with you. He is one of the best.

Back