White Farmers in the South Africa

If her mom protested of her precious young white ******* being bedded by such a brute old man being black to boot? I think your story should be much longer and more detailed. I'm sorry if i bother you.
When the ******* and ******* came home, it had become a very tragic scene. Sonja's mom Caroline (38 yo) first time saw her ******* after 7 months and she was shocked of seeing her big belly. They hugged each other and cry for minutes. Then they started to talk about baby's future. They had accept that it was an unwanted pregnancy but she had the baby in her belly already and there was nothing to do about it. Sonja told that she wants the baby no matter who the ******* is. Caroline asked her if she is sure that she doesn't have any clue about the ******* of the baby but Sonja told that she probably received maybe 1 liter of sperm per week from all 5 Bongani men before she got pregnant. Caroline couldn't believe it but Sonja told her that in the early weeks, she had sex with each man at home and it took 3-4 weeks in total. When Caroline heard that she got angry. She angrily said "horny animals, I will make them pay for that." Sonja said "take it easy mom, it is done and gone. Now I have a baby in my belly and we must focus on him. And nevermind about Bongani men anymore. They are on making babies but not on growing them up." Her *******'s moderate mood made Caroline relieved but she was still so mad at Ayize Bongani and his kin. Before the midnight they went to bed. Caroline told her husband that she can not believe that he let it happen to their *******. She said that he is not a real man and whenever a stronger man challenges with him, he always looses. She asked him what he said to Ayize, after he saw Sonja pregnant. He told what happened and Caroline said that he is not enough to solve problems, tomorrow she is going to Ayize and solve it. She said that they can not impregnate their ******* and continue living like nothing happened. Then they slept.
After the breakfast, Caroline drove to the Ayize's farm. She had a black dress on her. The top was tight and indicating her body shape and the bottom was skirt with pleat. Her husband called Caroline as "my unicorn". Because her body was like a horse figure. Strong but fit top and thick and strong legs with a remarkable curve on her bottom. He had only a summer shirt on him and cotton trouser. She saw him sitting in front of the door and she said she wants to talk about her *******. He proposed her to talk inside home and she agreed. They entered the living room. There was no body else at home. She directly started to talk about the certain subject. She was talking in a very furious way. Ayize was only listening with a reckless and bored posture. Then he asked her to leave. She stood up and went till the exit door. They very close to each other. She couldn't control herself and she grab his throat as she tends to ******* him. She was crying and screaming "How could you do it to my baby, how?????"... It made him angry finally. He was holding himself so hard not to punish her. He stared at her from top to feet as a reflex. Then she caught the pleased and appetiteful expression on his face. It irritated and made her more angry. Finally she lost her all control. She opened her eyes wide said:
"What was that?? Now, you covet on me, after my *******??? Do you want to empty your dirty balls in me too???? What kind of man are you? What could stop you??"
She felt so helpless against him and defeated. Then she continued:
"If you want me, take me here now, don't stop!!!!"
She saw his reaction from the bulge on his trouser first time and she understood what waits for her. Then she said:
"Ok, you are the man. We are just women. So do what you suppose to do and finish it."
Ayize quickly took off the top of her dress. She looked so excited and aggressive in the same time and her marblelike big breasts were getting up and down by breathing deeply. Her nipples were already erected. He liked this view asked her to button of his shirt. She did it. Then he took of the skirt and underwear and she was completely naked now. She looked like a marble sculpture. Then he took off his trouser and pants proudly. He caught her eyes are locked on his cock and he saw the shock in her eyes. He took step to her and lifted her. She automatically wrapped her legs around his body. He started to kiss and lick her nipples. He was eating it like first time he sees a woman. Although she had bigger breasts than average, he could take almost everything in his big mouth. She felt like her body is invaded by a stranger. Then he started to rub his cock head on her pussy. It got her high and it took a few minutes. Then he slowly shoved his cock inside her. She felt like she is being digged inside by a thick hammer. Then she felt everything inside suddenly. It gave a strange feeling with ache in a level. Then he started to go faster. He was getting fast and fast. She was feeling the air when he pulls out and she felt so clearly that she was being filled when he shoved it inside. Then he started to be very fast. She was screaming now. She was screaming "Do it! Do it! Is it best you can?! Do it like you did it to my daughters!!!". It was really hard to understand her because she was trying to breath in the same time and she was screaming crazily and it turned Ayize even more crazy. He pumped it even harder. He was banging her standing for 10 minutes and there was no sign of tiredness. On the other hand, she was blacking out and she had no power to say something. Her eyes were looking languid. Her mouth was wide open and he was getting faster and faster... Finally she cracked a scream and squirted boomingly. He didn't stop and after a minute he also got it and emptied his full balls inside her wombs. It was oozing from her after her wetness. Her head was on his shoulders. She had no power to do or say something. He carried her to the bedroom without changing the position. Her legs were around him, his cock was inside her and he was holding her from her legs and carrying her to the bed. He lied down on the bed and she lied down on his chest without changing position and yes his cock was still inside her. She was breathing very deep and lying down on his chest. She kept this position for 10 minutes and finally she straighten up. She couldn't believe that the thick and long meat inside her was still hard as in the beginning. She told him:
"Is that still hard? What kind of vigorous man are you? Is that a weeble what you carry?"
He laughed at these words but she was serious. She said "Can you go on, big man? Aren't you ashamed of impregnating my *******? Aren't you ashamed fucking a gentleman's wife?" She was curling her waist in the meanwhile. It was a kind of challenge for her. She wanted to show that she is still up. With all that, turning Ayezi Bongani on wasn't a joke. He wasn't a kind of man who can just lie down and wait. Then he started to pump her up on his position. Before he got so fast, she put her hands on his strong chest. After her husband's fiasco, she needed to feel a man's power and Ayize was the perfect fit to satisfy this need. Then Ayize hold her hands strongly and started his pumping. He did it so hard and finally he emptied his balls inside her again. But he didn't stop because Caroline hadn't had her lesson yet. She was still asking him if it is his best, if he is enough man. She got the certain answer when she squirted her second time loudly. Her legs were shaking. She was *******. She had no power to get up and dress her clothes. She lied down on his chest for 15 minutes more till she recovers again. After 15-20 minutes she felt better and wore her clothes slowly. She requested Ayize to drive him till her house. He laughed and accepted it. No way, her legs could take her home.
White farmer husband saw his car parked near their house but it was Ayize driving. He get out of the house and run to Caroline who barely can walk. He asked her what happened but she even couldn't answer. He went to Ayize and asked him what he had done to his wife. Ayize said: "I had done what you can never do to her." Then Ayize walked back home. The defeated husband was only looking at the walking man who just impregnated his ******* and worn his wife out...

Thank you very much for your answering my importunate questions. I am glad to hear, that Ayize Bongani eventually inseminated the young white female teacher's fertile womb with his virile black seed and after nine months she gave birth to mixed race *******. I am sure that it wasn't their last baby. Ayize Bongani was without any doubt the natural ******* of that black baby. And if it is so was he written down in his *******'s certificate of birth as her *******? Whether that young white 23 y.o. female teacher became his next young white wife or not? Did he take care of her and her baby? I believe that since Ayize Bongani took the land from Anke and her husband, he became wealthy and can provide financial support both for the baby and his mom, a young white teacher, if he plans to continue inseminating her in future. What was the name of that young white teacher? What was the reaction of her friends and colleagues at work when she gave birth to black baby? Did they know or suppose who was her baby's *******? Was Ayize Bongani in the delivery room, when his white woman was suffering with labour pain, popping out his black baby? How they named their ******* or Ayize didn't care at all? At what place Ayize Bongani basically had been breeding that young white teacher: at the classroom, at his home or at her dorm? I think you are right, she wasn't raped as we white people consider what he did to her. She willingly offered her tight white pussy to the fat black cock of the black ******* and only one thing bothered her that no one have heard them fucking. Besides in Africa (especially in South Africa) black men, that have a power and strength, take any white woman or young white girl they want.
I believe that Ayize Bongani will impregnate white farmer's wife too, because woman at 38 y.o. is still fertile, especially when her womb is regularly sprayed with black man's superior sperm and next year she will breastfeed her own black baby too like her young *******. Idk if you will agree to my assumption or not. I don't know also if your story is true or fantasy. But anyway i had some fun while reading it.

Thank you very much for your answering my importunate questions. I am glad to hear, that Ayize Bongani eventually inseminated the young white female teacher's fertile womb with his virile black seed and after nine months she gave birth to mixed race *******. I am sure that it wasn't their last baby. Ayize Bongani was without any doubt the natural ******* of that black baby. And if it is so was he written down in his *******'s certificate of birth as her *******?
Actually it is not sure that if Ayize or his sons or brothers are the *******. They have transferred a huge amount of Bongani seed and surely the baby is a Bongani but the ******* is unknown. Nobody in Bongani family wanted to be the official ******* and have charges on the baby. But it was a rural area and people like gossiping. Finally Ayize accepted to be the official ******* but he set forth of a condition that if the family claims and compensation for the baby, he will pay it but the girl will be his. mom of the girl didn't accept it and the baby grow up in the white family house.

Whether that young white 23 y.o. female teacher became his next young white wife or not? Did he take care of her and her baby? I believe that since Ayize Bongani took the land from Anke and her husband, he became wealthy and can provide financial support both for the baby and his mom, a young white teacher, if he plans to continue inseminating her in future. What was the name of that young white teacher? What was the reaction of her friends and colleagues at work when she gave birth to black baby? Did they know or suppose who was her baby's *******? Was Ayize Bongani in the delivery room, when his white woman was suffering with labour pain, popping out his black baby? How they named their ******* or Ayize didn't care at all? At what place Ayize Bongani basically had been breeding that young white teacher: at the classroom, at his home or at her dorm? I think you are right, she wasn't raped as we white people consider what he did to her. She willingly offered her tight white pussy to the fat black cock of the black ******* and only one thing bothered her that no one have heard them fucking. Besides in Africa (especially in South Africa) black men, that have a power and strength, take any white woman or young white girl they want.
The white teacher Stephanie had never become his wife. She was an urban girl who had university degree and started to work in rural area of the SA and she was completely alone. She was anxious of being alone in a lonely place and when Ayize came up to her life, she didn't want to refuse him. On the other hand, Ayize had a better position in the town after she had a white urban girlfriend who is graduated from university, smart, intelligent and respected. People respected him more after she gave a birth to Ayize's *******. Ayize took care of the girl and her name was Nandi.
In the beginning Stephanie wasn't sure that if it was a good idea but she had decided to be proud of who she is and what she does. So she didn't hide it from anyone in the town and although in the beginning people and especially her colleagues regarded it odd, time goes by, they accepted the black baby in white teacher's belly. Stephanie and her parents were open minded people, they had no problem about the color of the baby.
Ayize always take care of Nandi and her mom. Well, not because he was emotional enough but he had a good prestige because of being her boyfriend. With all that, they hadn't had a real relationship, it was mostly about insemination. I have to admit, he took her in the countryside, in the classroom and at her home.

I believe that Ayize Bongani will impregnate white farmer's wife too, because woman at 38 y.o. is still fertile, especially when her womb is regularly sprayed with black man's superior sperm and next year she will breastfeed her own black baby too like her young *******. Idk if you will agree to my assumption or not. I don't know also if your story is true or fantasy. But anyway i had some fun while reading it.
Caroline and her 7 year old ******* Edwin were walking to home from his school. She joined the parents meeting at school to talk with the teachers and learn how her ******* is doing at school in general. She had a white shirt and grey suit on her. She wore tight grey and shiny skirt till her knees and a grey jacket on it. When they were near their home, they saw Ayize waiting in front of their door. She felt suddenly so nervous when she saw him. She was wondering so much why he was here. But she was a proud woman and she couldn't seem scared. She told her ******* stay where he is and walked straightly to Ayize and stop just in front of him. Then Ayize said
- Hi
- Hi. May I ask why you are here, what you want?
- Oh, nothing important, don't worry. I only wanted to see you and talk.
She thought that her courageous posture works. Then she continued:
Oh really? Anyone could understand that she didn't believe it, from the way she said it. He laughed and said:
- Yes, yes... I just wanted to talk about...
- What? What you had done to my ******* and me?
The distance between them was almost removed and it made her more nervous but she was decided to seem strong and although he got closer slowly slowly, she didn't take a step back. Now they were still talking but the distance between them was only a few centimeter. Then she said:
- Ok, please come in home. Whatever you want to talk, here is not a good place. Ed! Darling, please play somewhere out there. Me and Mr. Ayize suppose to talk about a file. Then she left home and joined friends. Then they entered home. She immediately asked again:
- What do you want from us after what you had done to my ******* and to me? Why are you here?
- Listen, I want to inform you about your *******. I think you make it a big deal. My sons are young boys and you know how teenager boys.
- I know but other teen boys don't impregnate other young girls.
- Come on, they are both young. My sons like women and your ******* is a pretty girl and my sons are vagabonds. So they are like gunpowder and fire together.
- What about you? What had to you done to her?
He continued then:
- I didn't want to do anything bad. I was in the shower and I needed her help to clean my back and she came in to the bathroom to help me and I don't know how everything happened but 5 minutes later I saw my salami was sliding inside her while she was standing back against me. Don't worry for your girl, she was very young and strong, she never complained.
It was so hard to imagine her ******* put on her hands on the wall of the bath tube and this savage man is sliding in her. Then she said:
- You are a shameless man! Sure you don't mind that you already insert your meat inside a *******'s, a mom's and a wife's body.
Then he laughed and said: HAHAHAHA, I would do you two in front of your hubby.
She didn't expect him to be that rude, it shocked her. It made her as angry as the first time they met. Then he took a few steps to her and get really close. She was still the same challenging proud lady and she didn't take a step back. She had to show him, she is not scared of him. Her response made him even more sure to continue and their bodies were touching each other. Her angry blue eyes were looking at him so straight and he was just mean and vigorous as usual. While they were speaking, their lips were too close and nearly touch at each other. Finally the lips met with each other and he caught her lips with his. She was breathing deeply. Then he hold her back and pull her against his body. She was so decided not to step back. Her breasts were pushing on his chest and her hands held on space and she put her hands on his back shoulders. Then he put his hands on her bums and push her on himself. She felt the hard thing on her and said to him that he can not still scare her like this.
Then he said that the room is too hot and he take off his shirt. He had only a trouser now. She wasn't talking anything just staring at his large chest and masculine body. She felt no love for him but she had to admit that he has a body of a strong man. With all that she couldn't fell easily. She told him:
- Do you think that I will scream and run away from you? You don't know me yet.
- So if you are not scared, why do you keep your clothes on? I am half naked already.
- I am a married lady, I can not get naked in front of a stranger and last time was a mistake. Forget it.
- I still think you are scared. Prove you are not! Then she started to button off her shirt. Then she had only her skirt of suit and a white bra. He said:
- Is it your best? He took a step to her and took off her bra. Her big white breasts bounced like a jell. Then she said:
- You got what you want? See, I have no reason to be scared.
- Sure? You haven't seen all and me either. Then he turn her back to himself and kneel down in front of her butt and took her skirt off. It was hard to take it off because her skirt was very tight and he couldn't pull it easily because of her curves on her back. Finally her curvy bums and thick legs were so close to him. He stroke her calfs and slap her bum. It bounced like a jell too. She was feeling so excited but she stood straight in that position. Then he stood up and turn her face to him. Then he said:
-Now it is your turn. Show your courage. She hasn't lost anything from her self confidence and she knelt down in front of him. First she button off his pants and pull it down. Her eyes were locked on his patatoeslike bulge on his slip. She hold his thick legs and took a deep breath. Then she pull his slip down and finally his big thick meat popped out in front of her. He said "you are going well, now show me you can do more". Then she hold the thick tool. It wasn't the first meeting but the first time was unexpected and too quick to discover it. She hold it and brought it to her mouth. She didn't feel guilty in that moment because she knew she needed his manhood so close. Then she started to kiss it and worship it. Then she took the head of it in her mouth and then she took deeper and deeper. Then he started to push it into her throat. Finally his whole thing was wet and she was dropping a lot of saliva from her mouth and hardly breath. It took about to 15 minutes with salivas, gags, spits and moanings. In the end suddenly he pushed it inside her mouth again and his thick white seeds gushed out from her nose holes. Then he pulled it out and let her breath. When he pulled it out, she had to swallow a huge amount of seed and she was breathing very very deep with wide open shocked eyes and holding her heart. He was laughing hard and after she cleaned her nose with her hand and swallow it too, she went to the sink to clean her face. She came back and said:
-Why didn't you tell it to me? I was dying almost. Next time tell it first and you can empty it wherever you want.
To be continued...

Last edited:
Actually it is not sure that if Ayize or his sons or brothers are the *******. They have transferred a huge amount of Bongani seed and surely the baby is a Bongani but the ******* is unknown. Nobody in Bongani family wanted to be the official ******* and have charges on the baby. But it was a rural area and people like gossiping. Finally Ayize accepted to be the official ******* but he set forth of a condition that if the family claims and compensation for the baby, he will pay it but the girl will be his. mom of the girl didn't accept it and the baby grow up in the white family house.
Glad to hear that you are planning to continue your great story and write some more sequels. As far as i understand from your previous post, Ayize required white farmer's ******* Sonja to come back to his house after her black baby's birth and that was his response to the request of white farmer's family to recognize himself as the official ******* of Sonja's black baby, but girl's mom Caroline refused. I think that Ayize was right. He wants to keep young white mom for himself and his sons to fuck her whenever they want. So does it mean that Sonja can't get the baby support from Ayize? If it is so what is the benefit for white farmer's family if Sonja will not get the baby support from the black *******? Where can she get the financial support to raise her baby? From government's welfare fund? Is it problem (luck of the equipment or expensive enough) in RSA to pass DNA test for all involved to find out who the real ******* of Sonja's baby is? Has she already gave birth to her black baby and what is her baby's name and gender?

The white teacher Stephanie had never become his wife. She was an urban girl who had university degree and started to work in rural area of the SA and she was completely alone. She was anxious of being alone in a lonely place and when Ayize came up to her life, she didn't want to refuse him. On the other hand, Ayize had a better position in the town after she had a white urban girlfriend who is graduated from university, smart, intelligent and respected. People respected him more after she gave a birth to Ayize's *******. Ayize took care of the girl and her name was Nandi.
In the beginning Stephanie wasn't sure that if it was a good idea but she had decided to be proud of who she is and what she does. So she didn't hide it from anyone in the town and although in the beginning people and especially her colleagues regarded it odd, time goes by, they accepted the black baby in white teacher's belly. Stephanie and her parents were open minded people, they had no problem about the color of the baby.
Ayize always take care of Nandi and her mom. Well, not because he was emotional enough but he had a good prestige because of being her boyfriend. With all that, they hadn't had a real relationship, it was mostly about insemination. I have to admit, he took her in the countryside, in the classroom and at her home.
I think that you aren't correct enough regarding to young white 23 y.o. teacher Stephanie. Of course she was very anxious from the beginning of her professional career finding herself completely alone in rural area in South Africa. But at her age young women are very horny. That's why after her first meeting with that brute black man Ayize in her classroom, when he almost raped her in standing position by his fat and long tool, after her first shock when he busted his nuts in her unprotected white womb, after some time, during which they had a lot of sexual intercourse and she got pregnant by Ayize, i believe she became addicted to his big black cock and since that time their relationship was not based only on purposes of her protection and insemination, but she fell in love with him. Moreover when women get pregnant, female hormones significantly increase their libido, so i believe that Stefanie eventually gave herself completely to Ayize.
I guess that Sonja's mom Caroline knew of black *******'s adultery with young white teacher (though she knew, that Ayize was not monogamous and had 4 official wives - 3 blacks and one white wife Anke) and for this reason she didn't allow her 18 y.o. ******* to join Ayize's family. But may be Caroline wanted to become Ayize's new lover instead of her young *******, though at first she was very angry at him because he had made her young ******* pregnant.

Glad to hear that you are planning to continue your great story and write some more sequels. As far as i understand from your previous post, Ayize required white farmer's ******* Sonja to come back to his house after her black baby's birth and that was his response to the request of white farmer's family to recognize himself as the official ******* of Sonja's black baby, but girl's mom Caroline refused. I think that Ayize was right. He wants to keep young white mom for himself and his sons to fuck her whenever they want. So does it mean that Sonja can't get the baby support from Ayize? If it is so what is the benefit for white farmer's family if Sonja will not get the baby support from the black *******? Where can she get the financial support to raise her baby? From government's welfare fund? Is it problem (luck of the equipment or expensive enough) in RSA to pass DNA test for all involved to find out who the real ******* of Sonja's baby is? Has she already gave birth to her black baby and what is her baby's name and gender?
The baby was a boy and in the beginning he wasn't accepted by Bongani family. Also Van De Klaar family (Sonja's family name) didn't want to send their ******* to the Bongani house and let her be a baby machine of Bongani men. So the baby was born fatherless but Caroline made a genius action and when he was born they gave him the name of Babanga (Ayize's ******* who first time and the most of the times inseminates Sonja). After Bonganis learnt that it is a boy and the name of the baby is Babanga, they made a deal with the Van De Klaars. According to this agreement, Babanga has become the official ******* but the baby's surname converted to Bongani from Van De Klaar and Bongani family shall have no financial responsibility of the baby. So the Van De Klaars shall have the baby and grow him up but he shall has Bongani surname and the ******* shall be Babanga. It was what Sonja wanted because Babanga was the first man of her and he was the man who inseminated her most.

I think that you aren't correct enough regarding to young white 23 y.o. teacher Stephanie. Of course she was very anxious from the beginning of her professional career finding herself completely alone in rural area in South Africa. But at her age young women are very horny. That's why after her first meeting with that brute black man Ayize in her classroom, when he almost raped her in standing position by his fat and long tool, after her first shock when he busted his nuts in her unprotected white womb, after some time, during which they had a lot of sexual intercourse and she got pregnant by Ayize, i believe she became addicted to his big black cock and since that time their relationship was not based only on purposes of her protection and insemination, but she fell in love with him. Moreover when women get pregnant, female hormones significantly increase their libido, so i believe that Stefanie eventually gave herself completely to Ayize.
I guess that Sonja's mom Caroline knew of black *******'s adultery with young white teacher (though she knew, that Ayize was not monogamous and had 4 official wives - 3 blacks and one white wife Anke) and for this reason she didn't allow her 18 y.o. ******* to join Ayize's family. But may be Caroline wanted to become Ayize's new lover instead of her young *******, though at first she was very angry at him because he had made her young ******* pregnant.
I didn't want to write detailed emotions of Stephanie about Ayize. I tell what was going on between them and you are free to get any conclusion from what happened between them. Stephanie had always seen Ayize as a man, a strong man and she had admired him. With all that, she knew that Ayize wasn't a man to lean on and trust. She always kept a distance, otherwise, it would be much harder for her.
Caroline was a strong and open minded women and being the 5th wife wasn't her way. She always hated Ayize what he had done to her ******* and what he turned her to. With all that her hate made her act in a different way than other haters do. She always wanted a challenge with Ayize and beat him but in the end she was the one who had to have a deal with him all the time.

Then she took the head of it in her mouth and then she took deeper and deeper. Then he started to push it into her throat. Finally his whole thing was wet and she was dropping a lot of saliva from her mouth and hardly breath. It took about to 15 minutes with salivas, gags, spits and moanings. In the end suddenly he pushed it inside her mouth again and his thick white seeds gushed out from her nose holes. Then he pulled it out and let her breath. When he pulled it out, she had to swallow a huge amount of seed and she was breathing very very deep with wide open shocked eyes and holding her heart. He was laughing hard and after she cleaned her nose with her hand and swallow it too, she went to the sink to clean her face. She came back and said:
-Why didn't you tell it to me? I was dying almost. Next time tell it first and you can empty it wherever you want.
To be continued...
She looked at Ayize and found that he doesn't listen or care about what she is saying. Although she hated him because of what happened to her *******, she didn't feel any anger inside for that he filled his stomach with his seed. Normally she would find it unacceptable but here was the man whose seeds in her stomach. Furthermore, when she remember the moment his seeds gushed out from her nose, she just had deal with what he is and his capacity. She walked into him and kneel down at where he is standing. Her blue eyes faced to the long thick penis which just 5 minutes ago was jammed in her throat. It was unerected and soft but still it looked splendid. She took a breath and started to kiss his legs from his calfs to shanks. Then she took the head of his penis and left it. Then she took it again and then went further. It wasn't still erected and it was easy to fill it in her mouth. After 2 minutes the cock started to get hard again and he stood up. Then she grabbed his strong thick leg with one hand and she put her other hand on his curvy masculine butt. Now, his thing was completely hard and they could pass to the next phase. She started to kiss his stomach with lust while stroking his butt and back and then she started to kiss his large chest. She was gently touching his muscular arms in the same time and she realized that yes she doesn't love him, she hates him but he is a need. She needs his power and he was sharing it with her. Then she hold her hand and take him to their bedroom. She lied down on the bed and open her legs to her new man. He started to shove his penis inside her. They were eye to eye. She felt that a barbarian army conquers her castle and she deals with it. It was a very strange feeling. Every single centimeter of his inserting cock was taking her feet from the ground to the sky. She was stroking his butt and back gently and he was getting faster and faster with her support. They stayed in this position for 15 minutes. Sometimes she was putting her legs on his shoulders, sometimes she was grabbing her legs around him and he was getting faster and sometimes slower but deeper. In the end he got so fast and she warned him not to empty inside her and he smiled and said "Remember your promise". She said "What promise?" He said "I will empty where I want and I am telling it to you." She was unprotected and she begged him not to cum inside but she had nothing to avoid from that, her legs were just wrapped around him and he didn't have any barrier. Then he got faster and faster and she stared to beg him, it didn't work and she started to slap his butt helplessly but of course it didn't stop her. He emptied everything deep inside her with roaring and stayed inside her body for a little more. She told him that she wasn't protected but he said it is not his problem. Then they stood up and this time he was the one who approach her. She asked him:
"- You are not done?" but he answered her by sucking her big breasts. He grabbed her waist with his big hands and she was like chained and she couldn't stop it. Then he turned her back and worship her ass. Now she was all defenseless. Then he put her one hand on her tummy and shove his cock head in her. It slide in her easily and he started to ride her. She said:
- Remember, I am not in love with you.
Then her talking got slower and cut.
-I.... am.... not.... in... love.... with ... you....
It was really hard to talk while he was pumping his thing like that. After 10 minutes he sit down on the bed and she sit down on him. Well, on his thing.... She started to move up and down first but after sometime he took the control and make her bounce on his cock. He was so fast, her breasts were hurting because bouncing so fast. Also she started to loose her self control, she was half blacked out again but he was so fast. His cock got out of her body. She was breathing so deeply but can not speak and his cock was moving inside her like a big fish who just got out of the water. Then he put it in her again easily and continue. Finally she squirted her body water again and screamed and in the same time he emptied 3rd time. He lied down on the bed and she lied down on his body. He was still inside her but his cock got out slowly from her body. Then he got up, wore his clothes and gone. She was lying down on the bed exhausted and was thinking "Oh my god! What had he done to me?". She fall into sleep and couldn't stand up all day... She felt done...

The baby was a boy and in the beginning he wasn't accepted by Bongani family. Also Van De Klaar family (Sonja's family name) didn't want to send their ******* to the Bongani house and let her be a baby machine of Bongani men. So the baby was born fatherless but Caroline made a genius action and when he was born they gave him the name of Babanga (Ayize's ******* who first time and the most of the times inseminates Sonja). After Bonganis learnt that it is a boy and the name of the baby is Babanga, they made a deal with the Van De Klaars. According to this agreement, Babanga has become the official ******* but the baby's surname converted to Bongani from Van De Klaar and Bongani family shall have no financial responsibility of the baby. So the Van De Klaars shall have the baby and grow him up but he shall has Bongani surname and the ******* shall be Babanga. It was what Sonja wanted because Babanga was the first man of her and he was the man who inseminated her most.
Thus, the ******* of Sonya's ******* was appointed but not defined by the test for DNA. I think that it is very important for Sonja to find out who the natural ******* of her baby is, isn't it? But it is her and her family business, not anyone else. You wrote that Sonja wanted Babanga to be the official ******* of Sonja's little boy because he was her first man and he inseminated her the most.What was the age of Babanga when he took the virginity of Sonja at the shower? I ask it because you wrote in previous posts that Babanga was 4 inch shorter than Sonja. Was he a schoolboy at that time? Could he be responsible ******* for bringing up her ******* if he was teenager? Yes, i'm sure that in Africa black boys become grown men much earlier than in other places. I mean physically, but not financially and mentally.

QUOTE="weaknfunny, post: 550864, member: 20968"]I didn't want to write detailed emotions of Stephanie about Ayize. I tell what was going on between them and you are free to get any conclusion from what happened between them. Stephanie had always seen Ayize as a man, a strong man and she had admired him. With all that, she knew that Ayize wasn't a man to lean on and trust. She always kept a distance, otherwise, it would be much harder for her.
Caroline was a strong and open minded women and being the 5th wife wasn't her way. She always hated Ayize what he had done to her ******* and what he turned her to. With all that her hate made her act in a different way than other haters do. She always wanted a challenge with Ayize and beat him but in the end she was the one who had to have a deal with him all the time.[/QUOTE]
So you said that Stephany had never had emotional attachment to Ayize and she didn't love him at all. She admired and respected him, but kept distance between them and used him only for her sexual needs and protection. So if their relationships had developed with time or stayed at the same level? Had Ayize impregnated Stephanie with her second black baby?
Regarding Caroline, i must admit, that hate often turns into love between man and woman (more often than disdain or indifference). So i'm looking forward to hear, that white farmer would be humiliated by Ayize one more time, when his decent and loyal wife, like his *******, would give birth to black baby and he wouldn't have any clue that the baby isn't his till the day of his birth. What would be his reaction? Would he file for divorce?

Thus, the ******* of Sonya's ******* was appointed but not defined by the test for DNA. I think that it is very important for Sonja to find out who the natural ******* of her baby is, isn't it? But it is her and her family business, not anyone else. You wrote that Sonja wanted Babanga to be the official ******* of Sonja's little boy because he was her first man and he inseminated her the most.What was the age of Babanga when he took the virginity of Sonja at the shower? I ask it because you wrote in previous posts that Babanga was 4 inch shorter than Sonja. Was he a schoolboy at that time? Could he be responsible ******* for bringing up her ******* if he was teenager? Yes, i'm sure that in Africa black boys become grown men much earlier than in other places. I mean physically, but not financially and mentally.
To be honest Sonja's family even didn't think about making a DNA test and finding the real ******* by a court decision. They knew that Ayize Bongani would turn their life to a hell, if Van De Klaars sue them. So, it was the best way to keep it in safe situation and looking after their own baby rather than giving both baby and Sonja to the Bongani House. Babanga wasn't too young to have sex with Sonja. He was 15 years old but I had to tell you that Babanga was shorter than an average boy of his age and Sonja was taller than an average girl of her age. Babanga had 1.65 meter of height and Sonja had 1.76 meter of height. Babanga had thick bones, large shoulder, muscular body with muscular arms and legs. Sonja was a pale slender girl with ginger hair. Sonja always wondered how her boy look like. She wanted him to be tall and beautiful like herself but strong and brave like his *******. She knew that he wouldn't be a responsible ******* but she still wanted her ******* to know his ******* and have a relationship. Neverthless Babanga had never been sure if he was the ******* and he never wanted to give at least emotional support for the baby but after sometime, it was obvious its whose baby and anyone in the town could recognize that it is Babanga's baby. So, he had started to accept Babanga Jr. as his ******* but Sonja had to effort a lot to keep good relationship with her *******'s *******.

QUOTE="weaknfunny, post: 550864, member: 20968"]
So you said that Stephany had never had emotional attachment to Ayize and she didn't love him at all. She admired and respected him, but kept distance between them and used him only for her sexual needs and protection. So if their relationships had developed with time or stayed at the same level? Had Ayize impregnated Stephanie with her second black baby?
Stephanie couldn't really love Ayize because they were obviously different kind of people and had no mutual points to talk and share. She was an university graduated urban girl and he was a simple village man. She knew that since he is so close to her, she will feel in secure and emotionally safe too. No she didn't have his second baby because after 3 years she was posted to Cape Town and they had rarely see each other. She got married with a british man who is an english teacher and had 2 children from him and then they moved to the UK.

QUOTE="weaknfunny, post: 550864, member: 20968"]
Regarding Caroline, i must admit, that hate often turns into love between man and woman (more often than disdain or indifference). So i'm looking forward to hear, that white farmer would be humiliated by Ayize one more time, when his decent and loyal wife, like his *******, would give birth to black baby and he wouldn't have any clue that the baby isn't his till the day of his birth. What would be his reaction? Would he file for divorce?
You remember the scene that Caroline was slapping Ayize's butt while he was thrusting his baby maker inside her unprotected wombs? Yes, he had repeated the same thing several times and in the end another Bongani baby came up to Van De Klaar house. Caroline told it to her husband and he was shocked. Caroline didn't let him accuse him and actually she accused him for not protecting his ******* and wife from one man and now he had to look after his babies. Frank Van De Klaar could only cry silently after all. After the baby was born, Ayize made plenty of jokes about Frank although Frank was also there and in the end, Frank couldn't go to any pub or bars or anywhere else comfortably. After some time, some other villagers started to approach Caroline and Sonja. They knew Van De Klaar women has no protection from their penises and their life turned to be a nightmare. Finally, Frank went to Ayize and asked help for security. Ayize accepted it in return of gaining a corn field of Frank and no one disturbed them anymore.

QUOTE="weaknfunny, post: 550890, member: 20968"]She looked at Ayize and found that he doesn't listen or care about what she is saying. Although she hated him because of what happened to her *******, she didn't feel any anger inside for that he filled his stomach with his seed. Normally she would find it unacceptable but here was the man whose seeds in her stomach. Furthermore, when she remember the moment his seeds gushed out from her nose, she just had deal with what he is and his capacity. She walked into him and kneel down at where he is standing. Her blue eyes faced to the long thick penis which just 5 minutes ago was jammed in her throat. It was unerected and soft but still it looked splendid. She took a breath and started to kiss his legs from his calfs to shanks. Then she took the head of his penis and left it. Then she took it again and then went further. It wasn't still erected and it was easy to fill it in her mouth. After 2 minutes the cock started to get hard again and he stood up. Then she grabbed his strong thick leg with one hand and she put her other hand on his curvy masculine butt. Now, his thing was completely hard and they could pass to the next phase. She started to kiss his stomach with lust while stroking his butt and back and then she started to kiss his large chest. She was gently touching his muscular arms in the same time and she realized that yes she doesn't love him, she hates him but he is a need. She needs his power and he was sharing it with her. Then she hold her hand and take him to their bedroom. She lied down on the bed and open her legs to her new man. He started to shove his penis inside her. They were eye to eye. She felt that a barbarian army conquers her castle and she deals with it. It was a very strange feeling. Every single centimeter of his inserting cock was taking her feet from the ground to the sky. She was stroking his butt and back gently and he was getting faster and faster with her support. They stayed in this position for 15 minutes. Sometimes she was putting her legs on his shoulders, sometimes she was grabbing her legs around him and he was getting faster and sometimes slower but deeper. In the end he got so fast and she warned him not to empty inside her and he smiled and said "Remember your promise". She said "What promise?" He said "I will empty where I want and I am telling it to you." She was unprotected and she begged him not to cum inside but she had nothing to avoid from that, her legs were just wrapped around him and he didn't have any barrier. Then he got faster and faster and she stared to beg him, it didn't work and she started to slap his butt helplessly but of course it didn't stop her. He emptied everything deep inside her with roaring and stayed inside her body for a little more. She told him that she wasn't protected but he said it is not his problem. Then they stood up and this time he was the one who approach her. She asked him:
"- You are not done?" but he answered her by sucking her big breasts. He grabbed her waist with his big hands and she was like chained and she couldn't stop it. Then he turned her back and worship her ass. Now she was all defenseless. Then he put her one hand on her tummy and shove his cock head in her. It slide in her easily and he started to ride her. She said:
- Remember, I am not in love with you.
Then her talking got slower and cut.
-I.... am.... not.... in... love.... with ... you....
It was really hard to talk while he was pumping his thing like that. After 10 minutes he sit down on the bed and she sit down on him. Well, on his thing.... She started to move up and down first but after sometime he took the control and make her bounce on his cock. He was so fast, her breasts were hurting because bouncing so fast. Also she started to loose her self control, she was half blacked out again but he was so fast. His cock got out of her body. She was breathing so deeply but can not speak and his cock was moving inside her like a big fish who just got out of the water. Then he put it in her again easily and continue. Finally she squirted her body water again and screamed and in the same time he emptied 3rd time. He lied down on the bed and she lied down on his body. He was still inside her but his cock got out slowly from her body. Then he got up, wore his clothes and gone. She was lying down on the bed exhausted and was thinking "Oh my god! What had he done to me?". She fall into sleep and couldn't stand up all day... She felt done...[/QUOTE]
[IMHO] These your already written small stories need to be combined into one long story, where all the details will be given in order to imagine all past events in our mind. May be it should be divided on Part I, Part II... and so on. But the choice you make. Well written stories of interracial breeding and pregnancy are awesome, especially when one superior big and strong black man inseminates numerous white female partners of different ages and gives them black babies.
From this part of story we knew, that Caroline, though he hated Ayize for what he had done to her and her *******, and said him "Remember, i don't love you", she slowly became addicted to Ayize's bbc and willingly opened her legs and offered her love hole to his huge manhood, while her 7 y.o. ******* Edwin was playing out of the house. If it is enough for her to conceive the baby after Ayize emptied his balls 3 times into her pussy, we shall see later.

QUOTE="weaknfunny, post: 550890, member: 20968"]
[IMHO] These your already written small stories need to be combined into one long story, where all the details will be given in order to imagine all past events in our mind. May be it should be divided on Part I, Part II... and so on. But the choice you make. Well written stories of interracial breeding and pregnancy are awesome, especially when one superior big and strong black man inseminates numerous white female partners of different ages and gives them black babies.
From this part of story we knew, that Caroline, though he hated Ayize for what he had done to her and her *******, and said him "Remember, i don't love you", she slowly became addicted to Ayize's bbc and willingly opened her legs and offered her love hole to his huge manhood, while her 7 y.o. ******* Edwin was playing out of the house. If it is enough for her to conceive the baby after Ayize emptied his balls 3 times into her pussy, we shall see later.
The stories come to my mind spontaneously and I write it. Writing a long story could be boring for readers but I think small connected stories could enjoy people easier and keep their attention on one concept.
Actually Ayize had emptied more than 3 times into Caroline's wombs. He had done at at least 40-45 times before they learnt that she was pregnant. So it is a quiet enough number for a 38 years old woman. I wrote about it in my previous message.

Back