White Farmers in the South Africa

Ithought I am lucky because I live in 21st century. It is the age of smart and creative men. I am a young engineer who earns pretty satisfying and who promises future. I am not tall or well built, even I could say Iam skinny and not strong. Therewithal I am kind, clever, funny and understanding. Ithink I am a nice gentleman for young educated, smart and independent ladies.Well, I also have a girlfriend whom whenmen lock their eyes on her on the street.Anna is a blue eyed blonde girl (1.72 m, 58 kgs, quince boobs, round ass and pale skin...) She is also nice, smart and kind. And I think we have a good sex life, she never complains and ask for more. So everything looks great! Hey! I think I am the alpha male of this age!!! Am I?
Am I an alpha male? I got it's answer in our Morocco holiday in last summer. I had a friend who works as a manager in a hotel in Morocco and he recommended us to visit his hotel and he can help us in many ways. Wecould have a 5 stars holiday much cheaper and he could submit a local helper for us.When we had heard the offer, we justjumped on that. Finally we arrangedeverything, reserved the room and after a few months, flight to Morocco. A driver from the hotel picked us from the airport and took us to the hotel. Then we settled the room, rested a little bit and then visit our friend who is a manager in this hotel, in his room. He greeted us, we talked about the life, work and everything and then he told us what we can do in morocco, where we can see and we can have fun. He told us that he gets one of the guides to help us and he will guide us everywhere and he will drive us. Then he made a phone call and told us that he will be in the room very soon. A few minutes later somebody knocked the door and get in the room and greeted everybody. It was our guide Badr who is a tall, very dark, athletic local man. He wore a tight guipire trouser and a tight cut white shirt.We were in comfy summer clothes, I wore a bermuda short and a t shirt and she wore atight small short and a blouse without sleeves. He introduce himself we shake hands and he sat down on his chair. He looked like a typical macho man who spread his legs when he sits. During ourconversation I realized many times that he was staring at my girl friend. He was very confident in deed. We made a schedule for next days anyway and told them that we only want to rest in 1st day and tomorrowBadr can take us the places which we mentioned. Then we got back to our room. Then I asked her "Did you realize howconfident Badr stared at you?". She openedher eyes wide and said endorsing "Yeah!!He must be a lady killer" and she laughed.I asked "how do you know he is a ladykiller?", she said "its woman instinct". It put a question mark in my mind to see that that moroccan man obviously flirted with herwith his looks and she got it and she only made fun of this.
Next day, Badr came to the hotel and drove us to the beach. When we get to the beach, we noticed that Badr is not coming with us and we asked why and he said he doesn't have swimming trunks and we told him that there is no problem for us if he joins us in the beach and he should bring his trunks next day and he agreed.
One day later, he picked us to the beach and he told that he will join us too. We left thecar and walked to the sands. I took my t shirt off and lay our towels flat and I realized she was in her bikini too. Then he took his t shirt off. He had such a athletic body. His arms, chest, shoulders were just consist of muscles and he had also six packs with a deep adonis. Anna eyed him from the top to the bottom and asked him if he goes to gym. He looked like he is happy with her attention and he said he goes to gym every 4 days of the week. Then she said, yeah it is clear that you exercise.
In that moment, I found this conversation remarkable but there was no reason to create a problem or being jealous just because she realized his muscles. We hadsunbath for a while, I was reading a book and she told me that she wants to swim finally and I told her that I am very close to finish the chapter and she can go and I can join later. Then she asked Badr to join him and he said ok. They swam together for a while and later Badr came to the sands before her. I asked him if she is not comingtoo, and he said he is a tuff girl, she is staying more. Then he asked me:
- I don't understand you european men, you don't feel jealous of your girls? She is pretty and has a great body, you are not jealouswhen she is in bikini around?
- No, Badr. I can not tell her what to do orwhat not to do. She is free to give her owndecisions. She can wear whatever she wants.
- What if another man flirts with her? What would you do?
- Nothing! She is not a weak person and she would never let me behave her as if she is weak. She can protect herself. If not, we can always call security or something...
- What if she response to the man?
- Well Badr, it means that she choose another person and I would talk about itwith her and leave her.
- So you wouldn't mind if another man flirts with her? What about me, what if I tell youthat I like how she looked?
- You are a young healthy male, Badr. It wouldn't surprise me neither bother me unless you bother her.
- No, I don't need to bother her. I am a gentleman but I gotta tell you she is very very attractive.
- Cool! And you know what? She told that you are a ladykiller?
- She did? Watch her out, man! She likes me too!
- Hahaha, keep on dreaming...
- I am serious! I am wondering your reaction when you see her on my lap hahahaha... Well you are a tolerant man, you willrespect her though hahahaha
After that we swam some more and then went back to the hotel. I was thinking aboutthe conversation between me and Badr. Ofcourse I didn't take what he said serious. There was no possibility of that Anna and Badr get together but I could not think about it. I think his his hardihood irritated me and I didn't like he talk to me like that so comfortably. With all that I never thought Anna would go for this vagabond just as well as other cheap and stupid tourist girls who are bedded with local men in those countries but still I was thinking about it and finally I told this conversation to Anna and I told:
- How can he be that assertive? How can he have this self confidence to talk to me like that, what is this hardihood's source?" She said:
- His balls?
- Ok, I got your metaphor but isn't it too much even for a self confidence man?
- No, it wasn't a metaphor, you got me wrong dear. His hardihood and self confidence comes from his balls. He is a woman satisfier and it is obvious with which equipments and skills he does it.
- But how can you be sure he satisfies women?
- As I told you before, it is woman feeling! Then she winked.
Next day he told that he has a surprise for us. He drove us to the where his family is from and he introduce us to local people. .They were very hospitable. They served us foot, drinks everything. Then he told us that we can ride horse if we want. I wasn't really into it but Anna was so excited. He said that she can not ride it alone, it is dangerous and she needs and assist. She said ok and he assisted her. She was standing on front and he was sitting just behind her and holding the ropes of the horse. It was so irritating to see he is that close to my girlfriend and she looked happy. First time in that moment, I started to think I am loosing her.
Next day we made a plan after swimming. We planned to go to a club at night after swimming. Anna wanted to propose it to Badr too and I said ok although I would prefer going without him. When we asked about it, he agreed to come with us but he said that needs to take a shower afterswimming. His apartment was far so we suggest him to take a shower in our room. So he took his clothes and underwear too.
By the evening we got to our room. First Anna took a shower and later me and Badr was the last one. He took a shower and entered the room. When we saw him, we both were in shock because he didn't have any towel or something else to cover his body, he had only a tight boxer. Especially Anna was shocked, she had a full open mouth and eyes. I wanted to make a joke to make the ambiance lighter. I said "here the big brother has come". Well no one heard it. Anna told Badr
- Oh my God Badr, Look at you!!!!!!
- So you liked it? Badr replied
- Hmmmm... yeppp...
- You can check it out, Badr said to her,
- Can I?
- Honey, you should ask questions to me, I am your boyfriend, helloooo, I said but noone heard what I said.
She stood up and walk to him by swinging her hips. Badr was standing like a sculpture with his very dark masculine muscular body and looking at her directly. Anna gave a flirtatious look to him. Then she touched his arm and silently said hmm. He gave a grind to her. Then she roamed her hands around on her chest gently. She started to stroke and chest muscles and biceps. She gently said wow!
I had never thought something like that but in that moment it was so erotic to see my hot girl is adoring another man's, a strongerman's body. I also thought that still it isacceptable if she doesn't have sex and Icontinued watching their action. I thought itwas innocent because she first time sees a muscular man like him and she only wants to discover.
Then she kneel down and started to check his six packs. She was so curious on hisstrong stomach. Then she put her hands on the back side of his calfs and stroke it up to his ass. Then she did something unexpected for me! She kissed his stomach deeply and loud. I said "hey! now you are going to thesecond phase? Honey, calm down please". She didn't hear what I said. She kept onkissing her stomach and stroking his calfsand grab his ass. She continued kissing on his chest and shoulders. Then she againstarted to kiss his six packs. She kissed him till his tight cotton boxer. She grab his ass again. She look at him and he looked at her. He gave another grind and noddle his head and said ok. Then she put his boxer down and the biggest cock which she had ever seen popped out.
She screamed first and then she laughed by putting her one hand on her chest and other hand on her mouth. She kissed the cock'sside for a couple of time and just suck it'shead for a few seconds very loudly. Then she started to lick his balls loudly. She was so aggressive on licking his balls. I could see she seriously turned on. Later she stood up and started to kiss all over his body very aggressively. She seemed like she wasstarving for this, she was thirsty for this manhood. What was happening here wasn't just making love, it was worshippingor adoring a man's manhood. Here my Anna was adoring the moroccan stud's body. And he was standing straight like a soldier in all that moments. He had a serious posture but I could see he was excited too and breathing deep. He was just standing there with his perfect muscular dark brown body.
Then he stopped her and asked her to take her clothes off. It wasn't hard because she had a short and a blouse and in a minute she got rid off these. Then he wanted to take off her bra. When he did her big boobs popped out this time and I saw his eyes were shining. Then he immediately started eat her boobs and grab her ass(she still had a g string). They started kiss from the lips while he was taking off her g string. She seemed like first time she sees a man in her life and he was horny as a bull also. Then he whispered her something and she noddled. Then he lifted her naked body to the air and grabbed her ass. She screamed and laughed again. She was scared but then she wrapped her legs around his body. Now there was no barrier between his cock and her pussy. They were both naked she was wrapping her body. He hold her with his one arm and with his other hand he hold his cock and give some little hits to her pussy. Then he took her till the wall and he lean her back on the wall for a while. He hold his cock and started to push it's head on her pussy. Her skin turned all red and her lips got swelled. While the cock head took its place, she was moaning and grabbing his body so strict. Finally he inserted it into her and from the movements of his ass I could see how deep he was entering. With each movement he was entering deeper and getting faster(It wasn't fast enough yet).
I was just watching his moving ass between my Anna's legs. When I see his moving fit ass muscles I understand that Badr is in another classification of manhood. Anna was lifted by him and she wrapped his body with her legs and he was holding Anna's legs and pounding his cock inside her. She was moaning almost like tranced. He kept doing it for at least 7-8 minutes and then she screamed and closed her eyes. Then she put her head on his shoulder and breath deeply. Her legs were still wrapped his body and he was keeping her lifted by his hands. I saw that his legs weren't tired at all of carrying all. He had very thick strong dark legs...
Then he lifted her up a little more and I saw his cock appears slowly and get out from her body. He lifted her almost 25-30 cms more and his huge shiny wet cock fall down on his legs. Then she put her feet on the ground and he leaded her to the bed. I was following them. They were both naked and I was watching their walking bodies and moving curvy asses. Anna's white hand was gently on Badr's strong dark brown ass.
When finally they arrived to the bed, Anna lie down on her back on the bed and she spread her legs. Badr took it's place between her legs. They were in missioner position. I thought that it would be something familiar at least. Well I was only almost right. He hold his cock and started to shove it inside her. He started slowly but he was ryhtmic. Then he started to shove it deeper and finally I saw that it was inside till its root. He was trying to be gentle maybe but I have to admit that he was ambitious and motivated as if he is digging her with his cock. I couldn't believe something that big can fit in her body. He was pounding faster now and I was hearing the voice of his balls striking against her pussy. Then he started to be seriously fast and furious. He was pounding her as he is beating someone. The hitting ball voice turned to be a noisy crashing voice. She was screaming and in the same time she was slapping his ass. I could see it was hurting her but still she just wanted him to be faster, stronger and go deeper. Well he did what she wanted. It was the moment that I have seen how a woman reacts when there is a man between their legs instead of a boy! This action took 5-10 minutes more in missioner position. He wasn't only inserting his big thick brown cock inside her. He was digging the with whole meat till its root and then he was pulling it out completely. This action get my Anna has several uncontrolled orgasms. She was half ******* of orgasms from moroccon cock's beats. My Anna seemed such imperious. She wasn't the self confidenced independent girl at that moment.
Finally he pulled it out and lie down on the bed for a while. He had a truimphant smile on his face and Anna was lying down and still breathing deep. Now Badr's enormous cock was resting. I could see that it was such big, strong and vivid. It looked like a very big piece of moist salami. Then she turn her body to him and she took a look at his cock and then she grabbed it. She was stroking it up and down. She asked him how he built this body. He informed her about all details. When he was talking about his arm, Anna was caressing his arm muscles; when he was talking about his chest, she was caressing his chest or when he was talking about his legs, her hands were moving on his calfs and she was stroking his cock with an adoration. They rested in this position for 10-15 mins. I was thinking that it was the end of their sex but she started stroke that cock again and kiss his body all over. Badr's cock responsed very quicly. It was hard like iron. Then she stood on her knees on the bed and move on him. She grabbed his cock and started to sit down on it. She first took it's head and she started to sit down in slowly. It was a very big long thick thing, I couldn't believe it can enter her body but it was dissappearing inside her slowly. Eventually it completely dissappeared in her. I saw she took it till it's root and I could see only his big balls. In the meanwhile I could understand it is difficult for her but although everything was inside her, she couldn't move. She was breathing deep and trying to get used to the guest in her pussy. And she started to move finally. Then she started to move up and down. Everytime she was moving higher and sitting down on it harder. While he was jumping on his cock, Badr was cupping her boobs and sucking them. Her posture was so strange. Her lips, her face swelled with affect of pleasure. She got one more orgasm and she immediately lie down on Badr's chest while his cock still inside her. She was breathing deep again and her white stomach was on his dark brown stomach. She rested for a while in this position but Badr wasn't done yet. After she rest on him for a while, he told her to get up. I watched how she gravely got up and his dick was getting appear and falled down on his stomach. Then he took his place behind her. She was already tired and standing on her fours and her head was on the pillow. He inserted his penis very fast and started to ride her on doggy style. He was fucking her like a vagabond. After he started to hit his cock so hard, she started to scream. He kept hitting his cock for 5 minutes. With every cock beat, his balls were crashing her pussy and it was very noisy. He was getting faster and faster and finally he started to moan as well while she was screaming. He emptied his balls inside my Anna. Then he lie down on her without pulling out his cock inside her. It was still inside. After 10 minutes he pulled out his big wet cock and he dried his cock, weared his clothes, gave her a good bye kiss and left. She directly closed her eyes and slept. I couldn't believe all happenings that night. I couldn't sleep. I was all the time thinking about what they did. Finally I fall into sleep around 3 am.
Next day everything was the same as other days. I couldn't talk about it with Anna because Badr was with us and everyone was quiet. Only I could catch their naughty eye contacts time to time. Badr still had his annoying self confidence. He looked like a king and Anna was staring at him with admiration. I have known her as a strong slef confidence female but now she looked like a little submissive girl. I think Badr has smoothed Anna very well by his cock.
Then we went to the beach all together. Badr and Anna were both flirty while taking off their clothes. They played some games while swimming and then I felt cold and came back to the beach to have a sun bath. After me, Badr came up.
He asked me:
- What do you think about last night?
- I am fine but very confused. I wouldn't expect you two to do that. It was.....
- I know it was so rude and wild. I am sorry (he smiles), I shouldn't do it in front of you. (he laughed)
- I don't blame you. You are a young healthy man and I know you can desire an attractive woman and no one has right to stop you. About Anna, I am very surprised. I didn't expect it. She was a calm girl but you know... women are confusing. It is always difficult to keep them satisfied.
- Hahaha I don't have a problem about it.
- Well I see...
- Please don't misunderstand me. I respect you but your girlfriend is so hot and I just can not stop myself to say no to her. Even if I bang her in front of you, please remember I respect you (he laughed).
- I respect you too and I think I love her and I am not mad at you. I am not a macho kind of man, you know.
- Hahahaha, yeah I know...
After that conversation, Anna called Badr to the sea and they continued their plaesure games inside the water.Actually they continued their kinky games during the week which we stayed there. Inside the sea, in the hotel room, in th kitchen, in the bathroom and etc... So this is the story how I changed my view about the alpha male opinion of myself.

Two years ago, me and my girlfriend were in Egypt for holiday. In the early days, we spent time together; swimming, eating, drinking shopping etc... It was all same and boring and we had still two weeks to stay. So we started look for something different, different activities. Luckily we realized some groups of young people get together on the beach at nights. Then we decided to meet with them and be friends. And in our fourth night we went down to the beach and get close to them and say "hi". Some of the people were a group of swedish students and others were all from the USA. There was only one local man among them.

The sudanese man whome I would mention in the rest of the story was a short, thick, muscled black skinned man. I can say that he had muscles from his feet to his head. He had very short hair and no moustache nor beard. He had a very thick and strong voice as how he looks. Later we would learn that his name is Mouzaffar which means "victorious" in english. During the night I pointed on attention on him because obviously he was staring at my girlfriend all night and I realized even he was trying to get a contact with her. And my friendly girlfriend didn't unnotice this high self confidence arab man...

We were having a real fun in that evening. The people were so cool and funny. We talk about everything; politics, sports, cultures and relations between men&women... Finally the sudanese man started the subject "why european women goes for middle eastern men?". A swedish girl said that because they are exotic for western women. Another said "because western men are so selfish", and an american girl said that "its just some women's taste" and later my girlfriend said that middle eastern men look more masculine and macho, they have man behaviours and most european men are weak and pathetics. I was surprised and said "Oh yeah?!" Then the sudanese man said directly because they are much better at sex! Everybody was surprised. Boys didn't mind about it but some girls laughed or make some exclamatory joyful voices..

Then my girlfriend said that "oooohhhh somebody has a lot of self confidence!" and then mouzaffar said "yeah! i have everything to have self confidence" and one american girl said "he has the balls" and then every body laughter and then he said "polish girls can find what they don't have in poland!" and we laughed :) then a swedish man said to me : "wow! it is a challenge to you!" and everybody agreed on that. Then the sudanesef man said "let's compare egpytian and polish man! If I win, I will have your woman and if you win, nobody will see me around. What about a wrestling?" and my girlfriend said "come on honey, it is just a wrestling, it will be fun and you are taller than him" and i had to accept this challenge. i stood up and he too. I was really much taller than him but he was very thick. I thought we look funny. Then we get the position to wrestle. We just started and what I remember is I was in his hands and I saw my feet on the sky and I was lying down on the ground. He defeated me in 3 seconds. When I got up I couldn't stand in balance even and everybody was laughing at me includes my girlfriend. Then he repeated the same maybe 5 or 10 times. He was lifting me up and then hitting me down on the ground. He was playing me as I am a little toy. Then he stopped but I couldn't stand up. I was lying down and saw that he jumped one or two times with showing his thick strong biceps and a swinging bulge under his light velvet short. He was the victorious!

After the wrestling, everybody had so much fun of that scenes. They were saying compliments about the sudanese man. He was so proud. And some other people were making jokes about our bet. They were asking me if I will keep my promise or leave Egypt immediately. One swedish girl said to my gf "you are gonna have a strong alpha man" and later she turned to me and said "ups! sorry! hehe". Then Mouzaffar turned to me and said "hey! remember my word I will have her!". I didn't answer but my gf said "well a bet is a bet and you won! hahaha" and then he replied "you remember my word too! haha... bye for now! Then we said bye to him.

On the way to our room me and my gf were talking about that night. I told her that I feel so embarrased because he played with me like a little toy. She said that I don't need to feel like that because it was just a game and it was fun. Also he wasn't only stronger than me, he was stronger than every men there and maybe the every men who she knows... I said that maybe I should ask for a revenge to him and she replied "are you crazy?????? Next time he will bury you inside the sands!". Then I shut up. Then she added "OMG! he was so cocky! How can he tell that he will have me, when I am with you?! He has an irritating self confidence".

Next days could be better, if Mouzaffar stopped teasing me and my girlfriend. Whenever and whereever we met, he was mocking with me and teasing my girlfriend. He was calling me as "Junior". He was always pointing that I physically inadequate and I have to go to gym or Egypt is not so safe and they might try to rob us and I can not protect her or when we go somewhere we should tell him to come with us so that there will be a man with us to protect her and etc... In the beginning those things sounded like stupid things but one day my gf twisted her ankle and it hurted her. Then she immediately said "Mouzaffar, I twisted my ankle; can you help me?" He just came to her and lift her and carried her in his arms. Later when we were in our hotel room my gf told me that luckily he was with us and he carried her but still his self confidence is provocative and he is such big headed cocky man. Then she added, if she dated with him, she would do it only for fun....

One day we decided to try the steam bath in the hotel. We wore our swimming clothes and took our towels and went there. It was a little room and a surprise was waiting for us in that evening. Mouzaffar was also there. He had become a total nightmare to me but at this time he was only sleeping with a towel covers his underbelly. His body strong and thick like an african bison. His muscles and veins were very noticable. On his arms, chest, legs... he had muscles everywhere He opened her legs and he was in a deep sleep. I said to my gf "finally he is harmless" and she said "come on he is funny". Anyway we were also relaxing there but suddenly his towel falled down while he was sleeping. Then everything was there opened, he was totally naked. We were both shocked of this view. Especially my gf was totally hypnotized with her wide opened blue eyes and mouth. He had a huge piece of meat in his pubics. His penis looked like a sleeping, huge, terrifying, predator ******* or a scary weapon from middle age or such chubby juicy tropical fruit... It didn't look like only a baby maker; you could think that you could make a human farm by this at least 17 cm(unerected) and thick dark sudanese meat and balls like muscatel apple or huge walnuts... When you see his big lips,undefeated strong muscles, strong chest, strong legs and huge thick manhood, you could think that here god of fertility sleeps in front of us. He was all the time competing with me and I had no chance anymore. My girlfriend just saw his biggest weapon in this competition. He was a kind of overman. I felt useless when I faced to that scene. After that it was a ******* to be there. There were only three of us there but I couldn't stand this view and I insisted to leave there. In the beginning she couldn't hear me at all but later she accepted. We didn't talk on the way to our room. Her mind was in a totally different place. She didn't talk to me at all. She directly went to bed and couldn't sleep I checked internet or tv so that I can stop thinking about some scenes which makes me feel so weird in my stomach.

In the morning of next day started like any other day. We never talked about it. We just went to eat breakfast. We saw some friends and they invited us to the party in the evening. We thought that it would be fun and we were almost in the end of our Egypt vacation. In the meanwhile I was thinking about last evening and wishing not to see Mouzaffar breakfast saloon or walking with his godlike manhood in the in the corridors of the hotel.

By the evening, we ate dinner and start to prepare for the party at night. My gf wore a white mini tight dress which explicits every curve on her body. She looked like a ginger sex bomb in that night. Anyway we went the club and almost all of our friends were there includes Mouzaffar. He was in a dark suit and a white shirt. He looked such macho in this costume. When my gf saw him she said "wow! such a charming arabic man! White shirt on dark skin, perfect!" and she stared at her from the top till feed. Then he made some compliments about her look "you also look so hot! can you turn around?" She turned around herself and he checked her body out and especially his eyes were locked on her ass. Later we drank a little and talked. Then he asked her "Let's dance" and she said "yup! ok!" and they went to thedancefloor. While they were going to the dancefloor and his huge dark hands were on her graceful waist. I felt that I can not sit and wait for them because obviously they were flirting in front of me. In the beginning they were dancing smooth just staring at each other and even not touch each other. Then another song started and and heimmediately pushed her to himself and hold her waist with his two hands. Now the distance was totally removed and she was randomly stroking his thick arms or his waist. They had a eye contact like the eyes were locked at each other. I was trying to think positive... I was trying to think he is even shorter than him and it mustn't be her type but at the same moment a fever was raising up from my stomach to lungs... Then she turn her back to him rob her ass on him. He hold her belly with two hands and stroking her body and she was pushing her ass on him harder. When their dance ended I notice a very big bulge on his trouser. I felt broken. He looked like a bull who is ready to fertilize his broodmares and she looked like she was also ready to fecundated by her stallion. And me?! I was only a relationship... Then while we were drinking, his ******* fallen off on his shirt and trouser and he said that he has to go to his room and change his clothes. My gf said that she will go with him too. I had to follow them and we went to his room all together.

He directly entered the bathroom. She told me that she needs to take a shower as well and she tent to enter the bathroom. I said "but he is in bathroom, wait till he comes out." She said that "so what? we have seen her naked before! I will only remind him to hurry up" I said "but..." then she entered inside and I followed her. He was taking off his clothes. She told that she wanted to have a shower as well and he should hurry. He replied that she has to wait or she can take a shower with him. He finally had only hisbrief which is tight and white Calvin Klein. In that moment my gf was looking askance at his big bulge with half grin and a very clear adoration. She was lost she wassmoothly biting her little finger. The finally he offed her underwear and he was totally naked. She was speechless and breathing deeply. Then he asked her: "you don't have a shower? Get naked! Need help?" She couldn't answer. He just took her off herdress with one lunge. I objected "Heeeyyyy!!!" but none heared me. She had only her bra and panty. Then she took them off herself and he pulled her under thewater and now they were under the water together. I was in a shock. My girlfriend and an arab man with a huge manhood were under the same showerhead and they were naked. There was nothing to protect her pussy from this big wild arab cock. Theywere cleaning and foaming each other. Then he started to touch her pussy. She cracked a laughter and he continued. She asked "Heeyyy what are you doing?" He said " I am just playing... It is a kind of joke, don't worry." I said "Come on man, he is mygirl!!!!" After that he inserted his two fingers inside her pussy and started to fingering her. He was doing it harder and faster, harder and faster and finally she looked like *******. She only could twine her arms around him and put her head on his shoulder and moan... He was fingering her pussy faster and harder, in every hit her ass was trembling like a jell, faster and harder and faster and harder and she was moaning and breathing deeper and deeper and eventually she screamed and started to and trembling... She was breathing deep. She got orgasm with his fingers... I was influenced! We were together for 1 year and he did what I couldn't with only his two fingers...

She needed to sit down on the ground after this finger orgasm. Meanwhile he was drying himself with a towel. A few minutes later she stood up and get dry too. She had a very pleasent smile on her face and she was looking at him only. She didn't say anything to me. Then he pulled her over himself again and held his cock and started to beat her pussy smoothly. She said "what are you doing?, are you planning to insert your thing in front of my future husband? No way!"then he shoved his cock head in her then pull out but he was keeping on beating her pussy smoothly. She screamed a little and told me I should say something to him because this sudanese bull already inserted his cockhead in her and the rest was on the way but I thought that if I intend to touch him, he will ******* me by one fist. So I said"hey! what you do is not nice Mouzaffar, she is my girlfriend" and after my words hestarted to shov his cock in her body. She screamed and I said "NOO" but he insertedalmost entire cock. She was breathing deep and looking at his eyes. I was shocked and frozen but honestly although it was killing me till that moment, I liked and appreciated what he did. It was so exciting to see a real man inserts his big monster cock in mysweet sexy girl. Then he did his last action and put his cock to the root in her. Shescreamed open her blue eyes wide and hold him tight. She was breathing deeply and in every breath her seesaw stomach was touching his strong stomach. Her breasts were on his strong chest. He had her... He became her man! She was touching his shoulder with one of her hands and her other hand was on his strong and shaped dark ass. Then he pulled his 26 cm big thickdark cock out of her white silky body. Her cock was totally wet now.

He said "shall we go?" and she noddled her head and jumped on him and wrapped her legs around his body and he was holding her ass with his both hands. He carried her to the bed and I followed them. He bedded her and started to shov his cock slowly in misionar position. She had closed eyes and and she was moaning. He was getting faster and finally I could hear his balls voice thurst her pussy. She was moaning and groaning. In one moment she wrapped her legs so tight around his body and started kiss his lips. It was a very moist kissing really. Very moist and noisy. It was wrestling of their tounges and her lips were melting under his big lips. In the meanwhile, he rooted his cock in her and she was massaging his balls with hand and other hand was slapping his ass. And I was watching a dark strong sudanese man was making my girl discover her femme nature desires.

After some minutes in missionar position and he pulled his cock out of her body. Then she winked at him and moved to his cock and she hold his cock. She started to kiss and suck this big meat but she wasn't experienced in oral sex and also this cock was too big for her. So Mouzaffar leaded her and told her what she should do. She was a good pupil, she get it and she started to take this big meat like a porn star. A few minutes later she had all 26 cm in her throat. Her blue eyes were open wide and I saw tears there and her throat was filled by a big piece of salami. She was taking this cock so appetitefully and she was slubbering. Then she started to lick the balls which each of them has size of muscatel apples. I almost thought that she would swallow these balls. What she did wasn't only a simple oral sex, she was worshiping his puissant and plentiful manhood. Well as a woman she also had curvy shaped legs, bubble ass and boobs like casaba melons and cherry lips. So I could admit that it was a fair match between a sudanese bull and a polish beauty.

Then they stopped oral and she stood on her fours. It surprised me because we have never tried doggy style. Then he stand behind her and shoved his entire cock in once. She ouched and crack a laughter. Then he started to pound her. He was getting faster and faster. With every thrust I was hearing her balls voice on her pussy and seeing her trembling boobs back and forth. Then he started to slow down. He pull out his cock of her pussy and later inserted again slowly. He repeated it some time. Then he pulled out it and put on her back. It was amazing to see where this huge cock can reach in her body. Then he inserted again and started to hit her pussy inside. This time he was seriously hard on her. She was screaming so loud and I observed she was cumming. Finally she couldn't stand on her arms anymore and lie down on the bad. Her butt was still up but he was keeping on hitting hard so finally she downed her legs too. She was lying down on the bed and he was on her. He pulled out his cock and lie down on the bed. I thought that he was done and tired but no! She mounted on him this time.

She sat down on his cock slowly. I saw how his big thick strong dark cock disappeared cm by cm inside her hot beautiful white body! Finally I could see only his balls. Her hands were on his chest. She started to ride him. She was curling her waist while she was riding him. Then she started to bounce on him and then he got crazy!!! He started to get her bounce on him and then he straighten up and hold her waist and told her to wrap his body with her legs. She did. Then he lift her up in this position and started to fuck her. Then he lie her back down on the wall and fucked her. He was screaming! I got that he cum into her. They cum together again.

I told only the some parts of our adventure. When we first meet with him, he told that he will has my girl and it was a challenge. So he did! Why not? He is the man he has the balls...

Me & my girlfriend go to Philippines for holiday. She is really nice looking. She is blonde with blue eyes and she has a soft face. She has 1.72 m weight and 58 kgs height. She has a thin body with a round butt. We spent our days in hotel lazily after breakfast and later we go to swimming. At nights, we rest in our room or go and have fun outside. The weather is nice, the country is cheap and people are friendly. Specially they are friendly to the foreigners...
Eventually we meet to a local boy in a cafe. He is really friendly to us and he is so talkative and helpful. He is telling us the best places around to see and how to get there, which places are the best to eat and etc... He looks very open minded but he looks like a party boy. He has short hair on his head's sides but long hair on his top and neck. Also he wears a V neck t shirt And he always wear skinny jeans or short pants. Well actually what he wears is skinny because what he has below fills what he wears. He has thick calfs and fit butt.

Anyway, our conversation is getting longer and we get closer. He is really funny and he makes my girl friend laugh so easy and loud. This situation interests me. Then he says that he would happily guide us in the town and it makes us happy because we really needed that. He says that he has to leave but we agree on a meeting for the next day afternoon. He is going to show us some part of real life in Philippines. By the time he gets up I see my girl friend is staring at him from the top to feet and he realizes this and he let go of a laughter and then she has red cheeks. While he walks away she keeps on staring at his back till he leave out the cafe. She doesn't hear what I am saying in that moment. I don't like this anyway but I don't wanna be jealous and make problems. With all that she starts to talk about him and it is longer than it supposes to be. Then I can't stop talking and tell that I don't want to meet to him anymore. She says that I am so stupid with this jealousy. After all she convince me to meet with him anyway and we go to bed. I feel burn in my chest.

Next day, we finally meet afternoon. My girlfriend wears a low cut strappy blouse and a tight short. This time she is not shy either to show how curves she has. Anyway, we meet with him. He has a shirt which is unbuttoned till his stomach and a bermuda short which tights his beefy legs and butt. Surely he is not shy to show his strong chest and six packs. They both stare at each other this time and I hear an unnoisy "wow" from her. She asks her if he goes to gym and the answer is "yes". He looks so damn self confidence and appetiteful. After that moment I realize that I am loosing her and nothing can stop it. Then he starts to guide us. Strangely, they talk to each other mostly. I feel ignored. All day continues like that. He makes her laugh all day and he even doesn't give a ******* to that I am there as her boy friend. He sees me as a teddy bear instead of a man. In the end of the day, he invites us to party for next night. He says that some of his friends are also coming. My girlfriend accepts it without asking me even. I feel mad again but all what she says is he is just friendly! Later I feel so tired to discuss about it I see her beauty and when I think I say "no way, white women doesn't find asian men attractive". I repeat it and it helps me to sl**p.

Next evening, we meet in the club which he told about. He also has some friends. They are also philippinos but couples but only he is alone. I think it is weird. My girlfriend wears a short white dress in ancient greek style and she has a silver circlet on her head. She looks like Helen in the movie Troy. Incidentally, he also wears a white t shirt and white jean (which tights his legs and butt-again). We sit and chat for a while and later somebody says lets dance! Then we go to the dance floor. We dance with my girlfriend in a boring way and slowly. After a while he appears and he starts to dance. He asks her to dance together in the next song. I say alright in order to avoid from the negative atmosphere. Then the music stops and new one starts. It is "Rubberneckin'" cover of Paul Oakenfold. Then his friends leaves a circle to them and they have space to dance. They watch them. While they dance, their eyes are locked at each other. Her blue eyes never leave his brown eyes. He touches her with her chubby dark hands. He holds her hand, he grabs her waist and her soft white hands touches her chest, hold his hand, shoulders and even some butt. People watched me so excited. Then once she turns her back to him and starts to shake her bums and she slowly get closer to him with her bum and finally she puts and throbs her bums just his pubics and in that moment she has a posture which says something like "woooooooo!!!!"(like she is very surprised of something). And he has a strange posture too... He is saying "yeeeaaaahhhh" in a tune like he won something and the friends and other philippino people around starts to scream and say "woooohoooo". I am the only who is frozen where he stands and all I can say is just "wow!". The dance last for a couple of hour and then we leave there.

After we leave the dance club, I tell them that we will take a taxi for going to the hotel. They all say that it is too early to go back and we can continue in one of them's home. Then we notice that there is not enough place for everybody and girls are decided to sit on their boyfriend's laps. Then something strange happens! He says that he will sit on front seat and she can sit on his laps comfortably. I say that she doesn't need it and she must sit on my lap but she turns to me and says " honey,you have thin legs and it hurts my butt". Then I accept it. One guy gives a high five to our philippino friend. He sits on the seat and she sits on his laps. He grabs her belly during the way and her hands sometimes touch his hands on her belly. He says he holds her belly for her safe.

Then we arrive their home. We start to chat. One girl says that my girlfriend and he looked awesome together in the club. They look so beautiful and they would have beautiful c***dren. And all others noddle. My girlfriend felt shy after this. Then she replied that if he gets her pregnant, it would be a healthy and beautiful c***d. I was so shocked of how she behaves. She was behaving like I don't exist. Then they looked at each other and smiled. Again, my girlfriend had red cheeks. After a while people decide to go to home. At this time, we have bed problem. Then he tells what I expect. He offers her to go with him to his home. She says "no" first. I say, lets go. He calms me down by saying I don't need to be jealous and he explain the logical reasons to invite her.

Then she goes to him. He has a small single flat but the furnitures are ok. She says that she wants to have a shower before going to bed. She does and leaves with a towel. Then he has a shower and leaves there with a towel too. She asks where she can sl**p. He says that there is only one double bed and the sofas are too small to sl**p and he wouldn't let her sl**p on this. Then she asks where he will sl**p. He says "on the sofa". Then she says that she wouldn't let him sl**p there either. She can sl**p with him. He doesn't object. She is with her pant and he gave her a tshirt to sl**p. Then he wears only a tight pant before sl**ping. She sits on the bed and he stands, and they talk. But she can't take her eyes from his bulge in his pant. Then he goes... He holds her hand in a macho way and stands her up. Then she put a noisy but short kiss on his lips. It repeats in the same way. Then he enters his tounge in her mouth. He starts to kiss her like he sees a woman first time in his life. He undress her. Finally his dark skin and her pale skin meets. She touches and strokes every muscle on his body. Arms, chest, shoulder... Then she sits down and take his pant off. And the pandora's box has opened! She sees one big headed, thick, agressive, rebel and proud philippino salami and balls look like mus**tel apple. Then she put that head to her mouth and starts to play with it. Then she grabs his brown fit ass. Then she sucks the big balls of him. He is a king at the moment.

After the foresex, she lies down and open her legs to him. He gets his place and start to rob his penis's head on her pussy. Then he slowly enters. She is in heaven now. He starts to penetrate her so easy. While he is moving in-out his cock, she looks at him, as if she looks at god! He starts to be much harder. She supports her with her hands and she gets orgasm but he never stops. He floods his seeds inside her finally. Then it goes...

All night goes like this. This philippino bastard does her in very way and she gets orgasm 3 times more. Some she rides him, once he rides her on doggystyle. She is surprised of seeing an asian man who has a big dangerous dick and a muscular body... And he is so excited and surpirsed of entering his meat to a white girl and make her happy and teach her who the man is. He especially can't forget the blonde is submissive to him and she just put her head on the bed and her blonde hair on the bed. He hits her wombs with his cock head and her boobs shake in every thurst. she gets the lesson... He is the man!

Nils and Matilda is a married couple in their early 30s who lives in Karlstad, Sweden. Nils works in a bank as an analyst and although she studied Swedish philology, Matilda doesn't have a regular job. She gives private lessons to the foreigners who lives in Karlstad.
The local soccer team of Karlstad had transferred an American conditioner Malik Chembemwu for practicing the new and modern training methods. Malik's parents were originally from Nigeria. He had worked in the US for his all life and he wanted to have a change and when he found the opportunity in Sweden, he just wanted to give it a chance although he was from Florida and Sweden was a real winter country.
The football team manager had thought that the new conditioner needs to learn Swedish to adopt his new life and team. So, they offer this job to Matilda. She didn't work in that time and she happily accepted it.
Matilda was excited of her new student. She generally works with simple immigrants or students but Mr. Malik was a real professional and this made her even more nervous. She thought that it is going to be a real exam for her career.
They decided to have a meeting at 5.30 pm. She requested her husband to be with her when Malik will be there, so that she could feel less nervous. With all that Nils had no idea why she takes Malik too serious although she was experienced enough.
Malik came on time. He was a very athletic black man as he supposes to be as a conditioner of a football team. He wore a blue jean and a white deep V necked t shirt. Matilda wore a grey business suit and a white shirt.
She was already nervous but when she saw Matilda, anyone could think that she is excited as if she meet with a movie star. She cracked a big smile and shake his hands. It was a real long hand shaking between them even for a first meeting. Nils was irritated to see his wife's white hand is grabbed by Malik's big black hand. She was eying him from the top till feet. Before they pass to the studying room, she winked at Nils.
One day, Matilda propose Malik to stay for a dinner after the lesson. The offer pleased Malik and he accepted it.
Matilda cook Salmon and rice and they drank white vine. While they were talking about their professions, Matilda told Malik that he looks very healthy and energic all the time. Malik said:
"No, I am not %100 healthy all the time."
Matilda:
"Really? Have you ever head any serious health problem?"
"Yes, I had an apandist surgery scar last year. The surgery scar still on my stomach."
"Really? Can you show us?"
Malik said ok and stood up. Put his t shirt's buttom up; unbutton his belt and jean, then lower his jean. He was right. The scar of the operation was still on his stomach. Matilda and Nils focused on the dark brown skinned stomach with perfect six pacs. Matilda said "Wow!". They could think that it is a body of a sculpture but his stomach was getting up and down by the each breath of Malik and they realized in this way that it is a body of a man. Then Matilda smiled and said:
"So you like black cotton underwears?"
So Malik realized that his underwear was also seemed but he didn't mind. Matilda continued:
"Can I touch it?"
Nils looked at her in a nervous way and said "Honey, please...".
Malik said: "It's ok". Then Matilda put her two fingers on his surgery scar and move her fingers gently on it. She kept on touching it for at least a minute and all what she could say was "wow" in a smooth way. Nils asked:
"Honey, are you done? You don't want him to get cold."
Malik said "Don't worry for me, she can discover it."
Then something unexpected happened and she put her palm on his six pack. She said that
"I have to admit that anyone could see that you had trained really hard."
"How could I make athletes train, if I had a book keeper body?"
"Hmmm... I see, you are right". Then she moved her palm on his stomach a little more and said that he can continue eating, she doesn't want him to get cold.
The dinner lasted only an hour more. During the meal, Nils several times caught Matilda's eyes targeting his large chest, shoulders and stomach too. When the dinner was over, Nils was releaved of the tension. While Malik was leaving, he first shaked Nil's hands friendly and grab Matilda's waist and pull her into his stomach and kissed on her cheek. Matilda also was holding his waist, just before he takes his hands back from her chest, she grabbed his waist a little more made a plan of the next lesson. It lasted 3 or 4 minutes to talk about next week's lesson plan but during this conversatoin nor Malik, neither Matilda stopped grabbing each other's waist. Those 3-4 minutes was like 3-4 hours for Nils. The conversation just was finishing and Malik was taking his hands back and Matilda asked:
"Did I say goodbye to you?"
She didn't let Malik to say yes and she put a kiss on his both cheeks. Then kept looking at his brown eyes and move her hand four times on his significant chest from the right chest to left chest and let him go. While he was leaving, she stared at him from the top till toes.
Nils said:
"I am glad that you like your student."
Matilda got that he was jealous and she laughed and said that:
Come on, he is just a nice and funny man."
Nils said:
"And athletic"
"Very..."
Then she laughed again and went to sleep. Nils had a bad feeling and he couldn't sleep for a few hours more.

One week passed and Matilda was giving the last lesson of the week to Malik. By the middle of the lesson, they decided to have a little break. Matilda asked if he would like to ******* something. He said ok, and she went to the kitchen. She came back with two glasses of fresh orange juice on a tray. Unfortunately she lost her balance on the way, and two glasses of orange juices fall off on Malik's shirt and trouser. She screamed with shock. She said sorry repeadetly. She thought that she ruined everything. She was in panic. She just wanted to recover it. He didn't really mind about his clothes. He could just drive to home and change his clothes but she even didn't let him say anything. She was still in panic and she told him to take off his t-shirt. She take it off before he act. . She was still in panic. She just kneel down and unbutton his trouser and belt. He was laughing at her but she felt so guilty and she wanted to recover it immediately. He was more surprised of her panic. Now, he had only his tight cotton underwear on him. She took his clothes to laundry. She came back to the room. He had stains on his chest, stomach and leg. She took a paper towel and started to clean the stains. She put her one of her hands on his shoulder and clean the stain on his chest. Then she put her hand on his stomach and clean the stain on the stomach with her other hand. Then she knelt down and put one of her hands on his rear calf and clean the stain on his front calf. He was breathind deep. After she was done with cleaning she noticed what is just in front of her. Her eyes were locked with the huge bulge just in front of her and between Malik's legs. Then she noticed that Malik noticed where she stares at directly. She looked at him and said sorry. Then she stood up. Malik said:
"- Come on Matilda, there is nothing to worry, it was only an accident. Feel comfortable."
"I know it was just an accident but I ruined your clothes."
"It's ok, I can just drive home. I have a laundry machine. It doesn't matter. Now, come and give me a hug please and let's forget about it."
Then she get close to her skittishly and open her arms to her. Malik confidently hugged her tight from her waist. Matilda came out of her shell and hugged him tightly too and put her both palms on his blade bones. Malik pulled her closer. She put her both hands on his shoulders then. She started feel a very hard, long and thick cylinder 2 inches under her belly button. That cylendiric meat which she felt on her stomach and it's hunk owner's muscles which she grab by her two hands made her feel safe and excited as she had never felt before. She looked up at Malik's dark brown eyes again and she gave him a surrendered smile. Suddenly their lips get together like they crashed. It couldn't be called as kissing, their lips started make love very loudly and moistly. Then Malik hold her legs and lifter her up easily. Matlida popped out a voice that can be defined both as a scream or laughter. Now she wrapped her legs around his body. He was taking her to the living room. While she was lifeted and carried by Malik, Matilda felt like she is in the strongest man's arms. Her milky and silky white legs were around a strong African American man's body. He let her stand on and hold her blouse and take it off. Now, she had only her bra and her pleated skirt on her. She unbutton her bra by herself and her marbellike big breasts falled down from the tight cups like a jell. Malik was look at that white breasts as if he first time sees a breast in his life. That view increased Matilda's self confidence because she was already proud of her breasts and she thought that her breasts were "an answer to his strong arms". Actually, she showed more answers on her body as long as she take off her clothess. Then she turn back and he took off his skirt and and her white curvy bums were just on fron of him. Malik pulled her against his body again and in that time her bums faced with the big hard thick cylinderic meat. It drived her crazy. She turned her face to him again and pulled his underwear down. Malik's enormous penis popped out. Now, it was Malik's time to be proud when he saw Matilda's wide open blue eyes locked at his manhood.
Firstly, they kissed like they are starving for each other for a hundred year. Then Malik cupped both breasts and took them in his mouth. He heard "OHHHHHH" from Matilda. Then Matilda started to kiss his chest and stroke his butt. Her lips went down till his stomach. His penis was on her shoulder. She couldn't be enough of kissing his scar and six packs on his stomach and she was now stroking his butt much harder. Then she hold his penis and started to kiss it. She first time take a penis inside her mouth in her life. With all that she didn't seem like he does it for the first time because she had never been appetiteful for meat in her life. She was eating the penis as if she wants to whole meat and swallow it. Because of the size of the penis, she was drooling so much but it was too late to feel ashamed for that. She couldn't feel enough of his meat and finally she could manage to put the 10 inches of meat in her mouth and throat. She couldn't believe that she could do it. She wanted to know where his penis is in her throat and she slapped throath to feel the big meat inside. Shockingly she couldn't found till where it went. It was getting harder for her to breath and her mascara was ruined because of her tears and she finally wanted to take it out. Then she take his balls inside her mouth and worshipped his penis and balls like a holy thing. She looked at Malik. His large meat was still compeletly inside her throat and she couldn't take it out easily. She shaked her head to the left and right and slapped his butt a few times and Malik understood that he has to pull his huge meat back. After he pulled it back, Matlida started to breath so deep. They were both laughing for the shocked posture on Matlida's face. Matilda slapped his butt strongly to punish him. He lifted Matilda again and started to kiss her strong. He was kissing her as if he is conquering a castle and she was kissing him as if she was draining the source of strenght and she was expecting him to fill her inside with his power. She caressed his arms and shoulders gently and quickly again and look down the big piece of meat which will be inside her body very soon.
Then she lied down on the sofa and spread her legs. Malik inserted the head of his penis inside Matilda. She wasn't saying anything but she was bagging by her looks to him to continue and go deeper. She was supporting him to go deeper by stroking his arms and chest. After he digged her for 10 minutes, finally his meat was completely inside her. His posture remind her of a bull more than a human. Now an incredibely big meaty thing was moving in and out inside of her. When it was inside it was going inside till the end and when he pull out, she was feeling a very big hole in her body. She was feeling the air. He stareted to speed up his tempo. Matilda started to loose her conscious as he hits inside faster. She was slapping his butt faster and faster. The hard frictions which he made was stimulating her increasingly and finally she released her body juice like a waterfall. She was blacked out for for a few seconds. When she opened her eyes, she saw Malik was moving inside her like rolling down rocks. He was sitting so so strong that she again release juice and blacked out. When she open her eyes, she saw Malik's body was on her body, between her legs and his hard meat was still inside of her. She stroked his back and butt felicitating. He stayed inside her for a few minutes more and and pull out his meat and lied down on his right side and nearby her. His brown penis was lying down on her stomach. There was plenty of white creamy seeds on his meat. She was breating hard and putting her hand on her heart. She looked at it and thought "Oh my God, that thing was just inside of me and look what it had done to me." She thought that he emptied his balls into her stomach and the 15 minutes of heaventime was over. No, she was wrong. He rested for a few minutes only.
Then he hold her body and turned it. Now, she was lying face downwards. He started kiss her on her neckback. Then he moved down on her back. She felt like a daisybell which was being eaten by a big black bull. He was kissing her bums like he was worshipping it. She smelled so beautiful. Then he hold her waist and raised it. She giggled like a naughty girl. Actually she knew what will happen to her soon. She was standing on her fours. She looked at the big mirror in front of her and She had a devilish smile on her face when she saw his masculine body took his place just behind her for his new inseminating attack. He hold his penis and slowly put it inside of her. Then he slowly moved back and forth and he again increased his tempo. She was groaning and moaning of the pleasure arising from the frictions which he made by his very long and thick penis. She looked at the mirror again and she saw him had full dominance on her. He was holding her body like a doll or instrument and just hitting his penis deep inside her. She was screaming louder and louder. Then she lost the sense of hearing and then she closed her eyes... All what she could feel was the penis which is heavily pumping in her. She felt it in her each cell and nerves. It was again her time for releasing her body juice. When she opened her eyes he was still pumping her hard. Then he pulled out his penis and put it in her mout... She had the head of his penis inside her mouth but she didn't think he would empty so much but she didn't know who she was dancing and Malik was about the surprise her one more time. He started pump his seed into her mouth, throath and stomach pressurized. She was in shock of the pumped seed into hour mouth. Some of it run down to her stomach already and some of it spurted from her nose. When he pulled his penis back, she was in shock. She still had a full of seed in her mouth and some remained in her nose and mouth. She cleaned the seed out of her nose and put it in her mouth again. She looked at Malik as asking "What had you done to me?" and swallowed the who seed. She again put her hand on her chest and breath deep. She went to the bathroom and be sure if she was completely clean. She washed her mouth and nose to clean the remained Malik's seeds.
When she came back to the room, Malik was sitting on the sofa. His penis was lying down on his leg. She looked at the man who was just inside her and swallowed his seed and smiled at him. She sat down near by him and put her head on his shoulder. Then she started to stroke his six packs and chest. Later, she hold his penis gently. She caressed it like a cat. She respected and worshipped that penis in the same moment. She realized that it is again getting harder. She was shocked. She asked:

"Again?"

Malik only laughed. Then she continued:

"What kind of man are you?"

"I am a man"

"Yes I see that"

Then he hold her and put her on his laps. She hold his penis and sit on it slowly. The meat was sliding in her slowly. When she noticed that she sat down on him completely, she understood that his meat was inside her till his root. She put her hands on his chest and started to move back and fort, right and left. Then she started to jump on it slowly. She thought that she has the control for a few minutes she kept moving on him. Later he remind her who is the boss. He started to hit from button and make her splash her on his penis. His hittings and the voice when his balls crashed her bums sounded like a machinery gun. After a few minutes Matilda couldn't stand the hard frictions and released her body juice again. She put her head on his chest and her stomach on his stomach. His meat was still inside of her and she was breathing deep. with all that, he wasn't done.

He got her lie down on the sofa on her side and he took his place just behind her. Then she inserted his penis inside her quickly and started the biggest beasts ever. He was increasing the tempo again. She again started to loose sense of hearing and almost closed her eyes but in the same moment Nils entered the room. Malik saw Nils but he didn't stop. On the contrary, he started to hit faster and stronger. Nils was in shock and frozen. Malik was banging his way in front of him. The worst thing is that he started to bang harder and rougher. In the same time Matilda was trying to explain it to Nils with a few meaningless words but with the last attack of Malik, Matilda, released a lot of body juice with a high scream. When she saw Nil's shocked posture, she couldn't stop herself of laughing. They were both laughing at him. Malik's penis was still inside of Matilda. Then he pulled it out and the size of the meat shocked Nils second time. He couldn't say anything. He was just standing frozen. He watched the man who just fucked his wife rough. He was walking naked and he wasn't ashamed of his nudity. Matilda was also looking at his musculary body from behind. She felt like she completed herself
tumblr_mdkfsxemeh1rhy8xno1_1280-jpg.676613

Back