White couples snowballing

Her name was Hollie and while giving me a blow job she looked up and asked where did want to cum. I must have been closer to cumming than I thought and came in her mouth. After finishing she came up to kiss me but at the last moment I saw she still had my cum in her mouth. I took my cum just as she did and was one of the most erotic things I have done. She was one of the most sexually dominant women I was ever with. I think of her often..

Years ago I was seeing this married gal. I was 22 she was 41. I did her once a week, always on Thursday after work for over a year. Her hubby had no idea. 3rd time she was with me I fucked her, usually wed kiss till I was hard again. This time I came in her, rolled off her onto my back, she cleaned my dick then kissed me, I was shocked to say the least but I went with it.
Another time I fucked her, came in her, rolled off, she starts cleaning my dick like usual but this time she climbed up and sat on my face, sperm ran out onto my face and into my mouth, I thought I was gonna puke. About a minute later she rolls onto her back and literally grabbed my head and shoved me to lick her pussy. I has sperm on my face and it was all over her down there, I started to lock her clit, she basically humped my mouth and cummed so hard. That's when I knew women liked it, I got used to it.
She was very open with me about sex, said her hubby wouldn't lick her after. She did say her seeing me really helped her sex life at home. I'd fuck her 3 times, sometimes one in her ass, she'd clean up in my bathroom then go home and have sex with her hubby.
She also told me her hubby kinda tried to do her butt a couple of times, she discouraged it. She obviously liked me fucking her butt, I'd pull her hair and go to town. She was fun....seeing her every week took any pressure off me to get laid. I guess I had that...I don't really care if we have sex white on a date with a girl cuz I knew I'd get some on Thursday. Must have worked as I got a LOT of pussy.

True Snowballing Story:
.....I've never snowballed another guy's load from my wife's mouth, but I've snowballed my own many times. First time I experienced it (I didn't know it was called that at the time) was with this woman I was dating in college. She was in her early 30's I guess, divorced, and was a hairstylist I met while I was working in the local grocery store while in school. Her name was "RJ", but I never knew what the RJ initials stood for, either; that's just what the other beauticians called her. I dated her for over 6 months.
..... Anyways, we'd been fucking for about 15 minutes or so and my balls were aching to empty; she'd already shook through a couple orgasms but obviously wasn't done. She was just building up to another one when I couldn't hold it any longer and let go inside her. I could tell she was a bit disappointed + at 19, I wasn't all THAT experienced. Once she felt my cock starting to lose its erection, she climbed onto my chest, straddled my face, then said "lick" ... glazing my face with our cum. Then she told me to suck the rest of the cum from her pussy but not to swallow it, and I did as told, still kind of new to this kind of experience.
.....Once she cum again, she got down, licked my glazed face, then started tongue kissing me; the bitch was in "serious heat" and I was just too green to appreciate it. Anyways, she started sucking my tongue, took the cum into her own mouth, then said "open" and let it start dripping into my mouth. Initially I turned my face away when I saw what she was going to do, but, she grabbed my face and straightened it out, said "open" again, and let the cum drip back into my mouth. I started to gag, but she closed my mouth and said "swallow" ... and I did. Afterwards, she said she was going to do that every time I cum too early, so I never let it happen again with her.
.....I'm pretty sure she told the other beauticians what she did to me, because when I went in to get my next haircut, the other 3 beauticians started giggling and looking at me weird. I just pretended to not know what they were laughing about. I had to quit dating her, though, because she was just wanting sex too much; I had school studies, a job, and hanging out with my friends, and she was wanting to fuck 5-6 days a week. There just weren't enough hours for me to get a few hours ******* in as well. But, I'll always remember that hot slut; she was awesome.
She wanted to fuck too much? Dam

Back