White couples snowballing

I think it's hot when a white wife snowballs her white husband, its so taboo and sexy. The white wife has sex with a black man the black man ejaculates into the white wifes mouth and then she kisses her husband. Snowballing adds to the humiliation, would you snowball your husband?

cuckold3.gif

snowball.gif

lesb.gif

Attachments

• snowball1.gif
    snowball1.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 42
I love snowballing with a hot sexy chick. To me, it can be used as a finishing move and also a form of foreplay. This act gets me back erect and wanting more. Its rare that i come across people that even know what snowballing is. I actually do mine a totally different way and its more explosive and passionate. If you queens like that, you will love more other moves. They are Yoohooing and the avalanche. Would blow your fucking mind.

True Snowballing Story:
.....I've never snowballed another guy's load from my wife's mouth, but I've snowballed my own many times. First time I experienced it (I didn't know it was called that at the time) was with this woman I was dating in college. She was in her early 30's I guess, divorced, and was a hairstylist I met while I was working in the local grocery store while in school. Her name was "RJ", but I never knew what the RJ initials stood for, either; that's just what the other beauticians called her. I dated her for over 6 months.
..... Anyways, we'd been fucking for about 15 minutes or so and my balls were aching to empty; she'd already shook through a couple orgasms but obviously wasn't done. She was just building up to another one when I couldn't hold it any longer and let go inside her. I could tell she was a bit disappointed + at 19, I wasn't all THAT experienced. Once she felt my cock starting to lose its erection, she climbed onto my chest, straddled my face, then said "lick" ... glazing my face with our cum. Then she told me to suck the rest of the cum from her pussy but not to swallow it, and I did as told, still kind of new to this kind of experience.
.....Once she cum again, she got down, licked my glazed face, then started tongue kissing me; the bitch was in "serious heat" and I was just too green to appreciate it. Anyways, she started sucking my tongue, took the cum into her own mouth, then said "open" and let it start dripping into my mouth. Initially I turned my face away when I saw what she was going to do, but, she grabbed my face and straightened it out, said "open" again, and let the cum drip back into my mouth. I started to gag, but she closed my mouth and said "swallow" ... and I did. Afterwards, she said she was going to do that every time I cum too early, so I never let it happen again with her.
.....I'm pretty sure she told the other beauticians what she did to me, because when I went in to get my next haircut, the other 3 beauticians started giggling and looking at me weird. I just pretended to not know what they were laughing about. I had to quit dating her, though, because she was just wanting sex too much; I had school studies, a job, and hanging out with my friends, and she was wanting to fuck 5-6 days a week. There just weren't enough hours for me to get a few hours sleep in as well. But, I'll always remember that hot slut; she was awesome.

True Snowballing Story:
.....I've never snowballed another guy's load from my wife's mouth, but I've snowballed my own many times. First time I experienced it (I didn't know it was called that at the time) was with this woman I was dating in college. She was in her early 30's I guess, divorced, and was a hairstylist I met while I was working in the local grocery store while in school. Her name was "RJ", but I never knew what the RJ initials stood for, either; that's just what the other beauticians called her. I dated her for over 6 months.
..... Anyways, we'd been fucking for about 15 minutes or so and my balls were aching to empty; she'd already shook through a couple orgasms but obviously wasn't done. She was just building up to another one when I couldn't hold it any longer and let go inside her. I could tell she was a bit disappointed + at 19, I wasn't all THAT experienced. Once she felt my cock starting to lose its erection, she climbed onto my chest, straddled my face, then said "lick" ... glazing my face with our cum. Then she told me to suck the rest of the cum from her pussy but not to swallow it, and I did as told, still kind of new to this kind of experience.
.....Once she cum again, she got down, licked my glazed face, then started tongue kissing me; the bitch was in "serious heat" and I was just too green to appreciate it. Anyways, she started sucking my tongue, took the cum into her own mouth, then said "open" and let it start dripping into my mouth. Initially I turned my face away when I saw what she was going to do, but, she grabbed my face and straightened it out, said "open" again, and let the cum drip back into my mouth. I started to gag, but she closed my mouth and said "swallow" ... and I did. Afterwards, she said she was going to do that every time I cum too early, so I never let it happen again with her.
.....I'm pretty sure she told the other beauticians what she did to me, because when I went in to get my next haircut, the other 3 beauticians started giggling and looking at me weird. I just pretended to not know what they were laughing about. I had to quit dating her, though, because she was just wanting sex too much; I had school studies, a job, and hanging out with my friends, and she was wanting to fuck 5-6 days a week. There just weren't enough hours for me to get a few hours sleep in as well. But, I'll always remember that hot slut; she was awesome.

Now thats the snowballing im into. I want to get this clear in the first post but didnt think about it, but thats what im into snowballing, me and a hot chick, no other parties involved.
So, thats how to do it. When i feel im about to cum, i pull out leaving just the head of my cock in and releasing it all. I then pull out, go down on her, suck out all of her wetness and my cum, hold it in my mouth, come up and have her open wide and then i drop it into her mouth. It comes out in the form off balls. We them begin to kiss passionately. This is a very wicked act and to me, it gets me right back in the mood for more deep, l9ng, hard pounding.
Listening to how RJ done it was great too. You had a champ my friend, should have kept her on your team. Lol!!! You know where i can find her???
So was RJ a squirter as well?? Could you imagine her about to squirt and she gets up off the cock and slides up to your mouth and just explode? ? The first time i experienced that, that ******* got into my eyes and burned like hell, but for some reason, it turned me on and made me want more. I haven't had a squirter in a while and im so dehydrated. Need to quench my thirst soon. Later on, i was more prepared and everytime she was about to blow, i grabbed her up, straight on my mouth and she would feel me up. I felt like a camel at times. I would hold it in my mouth till she calmed down. I then rolled her over and released it in her mouth. We kissed and swallowed it all so passionately. We had long nights. By morning, we were to full to eat breakfast.

I've snowballed with half a dozen different women,including two girlfriends and a fiancée,but it's always been after they've had a black guy cum in their mouth,and only within the past eight years. About the same time as my first creampie experience too...damn addictive!

So, tell me, do u guys use this act as a finishing move or do you take it as a form of foreplay to get you back in the move?? It gets me worked up quickly.

Back