White boys

Tell me white Boys what’s going through yo mind when a black man is deep inside that pink hole dumping his seed in your guts ? What’s going though your head ?

i know when I’m inside a pink slut hole n I dump my seed I always feel accomplished. Knowing another white boy is walking around with my seed in his boy cunt .
Never had the pleasure 😩

Tell me white Boys what’s going through yo mind when a black man is deep inside that pink hole dumping his seed in your guts ? What’s going though your head ?

i know when I’m inside a pink slut hole n I dump my seed I always feel accomplished. Knowing another white boy is walking around with my seed in his boy cunt .
Giving him the feeling of accomplishment..I get my pleasure by giving him his pleasure 🥰

Kneeling in front of my black master while he was having a ******* in the club was like a preview of what was to come. Then he ordered me to follow him. You have to know that he only fucked me after I made him promise to only have sex with him and took an HIV test. He was very steadfast and always fucked me for a long time before he came. Again and again I was ordered to practice more with a dildo. I should train my two holes for him. When he was inside me it was indescribable and when he came inside me I was ecstatic. I knew what I live for. His pleasure was my satisfaction.

I think about different things honestly, but mostly I say to myself when I know a Superior is Cumming, "Thank you, Thank you, Yes, Take His Seed" and strive to imagine feeling it splashing the walls then saturating into my DNA, transforming me more and more into a feminized sissy. I think about the fact that my ancestors owned slaves, that I've been able to come full circle and submit my ass and mind into slavery itself. Each time however, no matter the pain as I'm being plowed, I try and smile broadly while taking that precious seed.

When my Black Master fucks me and cums inside me I feel very satisfied that I was able to give him that pleasure. When I see him, he always has me suck his cock and feeds me his seed, then fucks my boy cunt, and fills me with his cum. I always feel satisfaction knowing that his sperm is swimming around inside me.
Very hot

I feel completely submissive when a black man is slamming me with his BBC. Especially when his cock in longer than my insides. Thats when i completely submit. There’s something about having a man shove his cock inside you and it not fully fit inside you. You feel that nut fill you up and disappear inside you. Usually when that happens im screaming him to breed me. Ill continuously squeeze my hole tight as to not let him pull out. The first time it happen I was in pain but the pleasure was so strong, I knew i was addicted

Bliss and pleading for him to breed me with his superior black cum and that I get knocked up with his babies😈

Back