White boys

Tell me white Boys what’s going through yo mind when a black man is deep inside that pink hole dumping his seed in your guts ? What’s going though your head ?

i know when I’m inside a pink slut hole n I dump my seed I always feel accomplished. Knowing another white boy is walking around with my seed in his boy cunt .

Tell me white Boys what’s going through yo mind when a black man is deep inside that pink hole dumping his seed in your guts ? What’s going though your head ?

i know when I’m inside a pink slut hole n I dump my seed I always feel accomplished. Knowing another white boy is walking around with my seed in his boy cunt .
I’d love that and beg for more

I haven’t yet been filled with seed. I have been fucked by BBC. But not to completion. I am still trying to find a position to take that dick comfortably so I can enjoy it.

OMG i love when a black man seeds me....i think how complete I feel to be his

I haven’t yet been filled with seed. I have been fucked by BBC. But not to completion. I am still trying to find a position to take that dick comfortably so I can enjoy it.
It just takes time, after my 5th time and plenty of use of my but plugs my hole has opened up comfortably. I have the greatest pleasure I’ve ever felt when I have a bbc in my boipussy. You’re doing the right thing giving your hole up to bbc. I wish I would have giving in years ago. My clit is useless and could never please any woman but my boipusssy can be used by any bbc that wants it.

So would love to feel that from your cock, use me till you’re satisfied

When my Black Master fucks me and cums inside me I feel very satisfied that I was able to give him that pleasure. When I see him, he always has me suck his cock and feeds me his seed, then fucks my boy cunt, and fills me with his cum. I always feel satisfaction knowing that his sperm is swimming around inside me.

Thinking this ass needs to be taken and shown what it is really for, superior black cock and seed after reading your post sir!

Attachments

• 2018_12_27__77466187~2.jpg
    2018_12_27__77466187~2.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 128

When I feel a Black "Real" man's cock fucking away at my pink slut hole and I hear the Black man roar with sexual pleasure and conquest as his balls fill me with his delicious Black seed, it affirms the pleasure I receive as being known as a Black man's white boi sissy bitch! It is what I was born to be.

Attachments

• View of My Fat Ass, Fuck Hole & Impotent Balls.JPG
    View of My Fat Ass, Fuck Hole & Impotent Balls.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 118
  • Fat Ass Cheeks Spread, Beta-Male, Pink Fuck Hole Waiting To Be Used By Alpha-Males.JPG
    Fat Ass Cheeks Spread, Beta-Male, Pink Fuck Hole Waiting To Be Used By Alpha-Males.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 118
I have been Black only for over 20 years now and I have only 1 regret, that I did not go black sooner. I love everything about being with a Black Man. As a woman it is my purpose to provide pleasure for my Man and one way I do that is by offering Him my body for his pleasure. Yes, I have things I thoroughly enjoy doing but I allow my Man to have complete control. When things are finished and I feel Him pump His potent seed into my wanting body I am my happiest because I know I have fulfilled my duties as a woman. I feel complete and want nothing more than for Him to know how much He matters to me.

It just takes time, after my 5th time and plenty of use of my but plugs my hole has opened up comfortably. I have the greatest pleasure I’ve ever felt when I have a bbc in my boipussy. You’re doing the right thing giving your hole up to bbc. I wish I would have giving in years ago. My clit is useless and could never please any woman but my boipusssy can be used by any bbc that wants it.
So well said. Once the cockhead burrows it's way in past the "2nd hole" (aka upper sphincter muscle) it makes contact with your prostate.
That's usually when I really start feeling like a pussy and faggot. You begin to realize your station in life and what your body was made for.

Last edited:

It depends on the guy and the dynamic between us. The black man who has had the most significant affect on me would sometimes have me worship his cock for hours and when he ejaculated, the only thing going through my head was his cum.

I didn't ever expect to be fucked in the ass by a guy who was not wearing a condom, but he told me from the beginning, he wanted to breed me.

It took 8 months before he fucked me without a condom and his orgasm was powerful and loud as he filled me with cum. It was obvious to him that I was very nervous about him cumming inside m. The next 3 or 4 visits seemed a bit like his victory laps.

After that he seemed to fuck me for a while and then take a break, to rest until he decided it was time for me to suck him again to completion.

About a year after we stopped seeing each other (as I moved away) he sent me a few videos of us that he'd taken. Although I was more relaxed without the fanfare of his orgasm each time he fucked me, I was somewhat naive.

The video showed that he was still cumming inside me (apparently every time) but I had erroneously assumed that because he was silent and I sucked him off a bit later, that there wasn't a pint of semen inside me.

I don't know what was going through my mind when he dumped his seed inside me, but I suspect my mind was empty and blissful.

Apologies if my answer did not provide the insight that you may have wanted. If you want more details, please feel free to dump your seed inside me and I will let you know what the outcome is

Back