White boys

It just takes time, after my 5th time and plenty of use of my but plugs my hole has opened up comfortably. I have the greatest pleasure I’ve ever felt when I have a bbc in my boipussy. You’re doing the right thing giving your hole up to bbc. I wish I would have giving in years ago. My clit is useless and could never please any woman but my boipusssy can be used by any bbc that wants it.
Yes I should have had this way of thinking a while back.

Yes I should have had this way of thinking a while back.
Me too. What good are we to women with our puny 4 or 5 inch mini white cocks. It's obvious to me our role should be to make ourselves available for Black Men when they need a cum dump to use and satisfy their sexual appetite. We may be their last resort but for us it would be a natural progression for sissy white bois to become the property of Alpha Black Studs. It is what we have evolved to and I hope destiny will prove me right and we become accepted as Black Cock Sluts. :blackheart: :sex: :blackheart:

I remember every Black Man I've had the privilege of getting used by. These thoughts are what motivates me to serve them as best as I possibly can.
When a Black Man is filling me up with his superior manhood I feel a change inside of me with every thrust of his powerful hips.
It is almost like I can feel the superiority radiating off of him and the inferiority building inside of me.
Realizing I have completely given myself to him feels more natural than anything.
When I feel him tighten up and his hot seed starts shooting inside of me the feeling is almost unbearable and has brought me to tears more than once.
That's when I realized they truly are God's and deserve to be worshipped.
I live for them and will be of service to them till I die. I will never be able to express how much I truly appreciate them.
I love your description of the act of sex with a Black Man. I have not experienced it myself yet but I have imagined how I would possibly react and it is very similar to how you feel when you give yourself to a Black God. I am definitely feeling more feminine since I've been following this site and sometimes emotional when I read posts like yours which makes me think that I would probably cry with happiness when a Black Stud introduces me to the pleasures of being Black Fucked. :blackheart: :lips: :blackheart:

Well as a sisicuckold white Boi I have had on several occasions so much emotions overwhelming me while pleasure black men and reciving pleasure myself, i have streamed tears. When Black men is filling me and pumping his nut into me I have feelings of self accomplishment knowing that I have given him pleasure and respect that he deserves
I'm so in love with black men 😍 it gets very emotional for me and euphoric
I have just replied to another sissy boi on here, who's post was very similar to yours. I hope that I get to discover the same emotions when I am lucky enough to have a Black Man pump me full with his seed. I'm sure the tears of joy will come as I feel his hot cum make me his slut and I will enjoy the euphoria of knowing that my boi pussy has satisfied his lust. :blackheart::blackheart::blackheart:

I've only been seeded by two men, but there's lots of feelings. I think the big one is feeling completely submissive to Him, but there's also the physical sensations, which are amazing. My first Daddy deflowered me and seeded me in the same session so I was really filled with emotions from my emasculation. When He seeded me, I remember feeling Him get SUPER hard inside my new sissy pussy and feeling His cock pulsating deep inside me up near my belly button. It felt suddenly really wet in my pussy like I'd been re-lubed, but I knew it was His seed coating my pussy. I remember reflexively squeezing my pussy muscles around His cock for a bit and He thought it was amusing that my new pussy was milking as much of His seed as possible.

When He withdrew, my pussy felt very different. She was pulsing with pleasure. Even for the next few days, my pussy knew she had been fucked because I could still feel the fucking she had taken. I didn't know that my pussy would leak cum like a girl pussy does when it's seeded, but when I stood up after, I could feel His warm cum leaking onto my stocking top. Daddy saw this and told me to get back on the bed for my plug so His seed would stay in me. I obeyed Him immediately! It was the strangest thing. Just completely submissive right away, I got on the bed, displayed my pussy to Him and He plugged me.
There are so many amazing stories on here about first time experiences with Black Men and I am excited by them all. I want my first time to be with a Black Man and I hope I get to experience the same feelings you all seem to have as your emotions go into overdrive and you relinquish all pretence of masculinity to become feminine bitches for Alpha Black Studs. :lips: :lips: :lips:

I have just replied to another sissy boi on here, who's post was very similar to yours. I hope that I get to discover the same emotions when I am lucky enough to have a Black Man pump me full with his seed. I'm sure the tears of joy will come as I feel his hot cum make me his slut and I will enjoy the euphoria of knowing that my boi pussy has satisfied his lust. :blackheart::blackheart::blackheart:
Oh my yes I am so hoping you get this experience it is so life changing and emotionally lifting

Tell me white Boys what’s going through yo mind when a black man is deep inside that pink hole dumping his seed in your guts ? What’s going though your head ?

i know when I’m inside a pink slut hole n I dump my seed I always feel accomplished. Knowing another white boy is walking around with my seed in his boy cunt .
Been wanting to have Chillbbc be my first for a while now but can’t seem to get to him from this profile.

Back