White boys

I feel completely submissive when a black man is slamming me with his BBC. Especially when his cock in longer than my insides. Thats when i completely submit. There’s something about having a man shove his cock inside you and it not fully fit inside you. You feel that nut fill you up and disappear inside you. Usually when that happens im screaming him to breed me. Ill continuously squeeze my hole tight as to not let him pull out. The first time it happen I was in pain but the pleasure was so strong, I knew i was addicted
please post pictures

I've only been seeded by two men, but there's lots of feelings. I think the big one is feeling completely submissive to Him, but there's also the physical sensations, which are amazing. My first Daddy deflowered me and seeded me in the same session so I was really filled with emotions from my emasculation. When He seeded me, I remember feeling Him get SUPER hard inside my new sissy pussy and feeling His cock pulsating deep inside me up near my belly button. It felt suddenly really wet in my pussy like I'd been re-lubed, but I knew it was His seed coating my pussy. I remember reflexively squeezing my pussy muscles around His cock for a bit and He thought it was amusing that my new pussy was milking as much of His seed as possible.

When He withdrew, my pussy felt very different. She was pulsing with pleasure. Even for the next few days, my pussy knew she had been fucked because I could still feel the fucking she had taken. I didn't know that my pussy would leak cum like a girl pussy does when it's seeded, but when I stood up after, I could feel His warm cum leaking onto my stocking top. Daddy saw this and told me to get back on the bed for my plug so His seed would stay in me. I obeyed Him immediately! It was the strangest thing. Just completely submissive right away, I got on the bed, displayed my pussy to Him and He plugged me.
WOW real nice

Tell me white Boys what’s going through yo mind when a black man is deep inside that pink hole dumping his seed in your guts ? What’s going though your head ?

i know when I’m inside a pink slut hole n I dump my seed I always feel accomplished. Knowing another white boy is walking around with my seed in his boy cunt .
Yesss !! carrying Black Seed in my tingling hole and it leaking out over time, I often go home after the meeting and JO using what Man Seed I can get from my just used hole

Reading all of these post my “hole” began to throbb ! I began noticing maybe 3 years ago that my hole would “have a good feeling” the more sexual excited I became the better my hole felt !! I finally one day began rubbing my “already wet greasy like” hole Soon I was taking 3 of my fingers !!! I think I’m ready for cock ?? Can somebody tell me yes or no ???

Tell me white Boys what’s going through yo mind when a black man is deep inside that pink hole dumping his seed in your guts ? What’s going though your head ?

i know when I’m inside a pink slut hole n I dump my seed I always feel accomplished. Knowing another white boy is walking around with my seed in his boy cunt .
cant answer that here but can answer it...

That’s how I love to feel inside a white boy as I’m pounding him and stretching his pink tight warm hole . I love exploding inside him. Filling him up. Marking him as another one of white boy sluts
This theme is the best one on here. I am getting so turned on from reading all the replies to your posting. I haven't yet taken a breeding but from what all the other sissies on here are saying it is so special to submit bareback to a Black Man. I am looking forward to the time when I enjoy the pleasure of of a Black Cock deep inside me rubbing my prostate and pumping me full with his seed. I hope I get the same feelings as others who mention the strong sense of feminimity and pleasure in submitting to a real man. If it happens, becoming a Black Cock Slut, will be my finest achievement. :blackheart::lips::blackheart::lips::blackheart:

Last edited:
This theme is the best one on here. I am getting so turned on from reading all the replies to your posting. I haven't yet taken a breeding but from what all the other sissies on here are saying it is so special to submit bareback to a Black Man. I am looking forward to the time when I enjoy the pleasure of of a Black Cock deep inside me rubbing my prostate and pumping me full with his seed. I hope I get the same feelings as others who mention the strong sense of feminimity and pleasure in submitting to a real man. If it happens, becoming a Black Cock Slut, will be my finest achievement. :blackheart::lips::blackheart::lips::blackheart:
Absolutely! Once you get pumped full black alpha seed, your rectum absorbs the hormones and
starts sending the signal that your body is being used like a girl. Your testosterone wanes as your estrogen rises.
What was once unthinkable now becomes a craving. Your boy-pussy and mouth/throat become receptive to semen.
And even though your baby-dick will turn limp, your prostate orgasm will have him literally fucking the cum out of you.

Absolutely! Once you get pumped full black alpha seed, your rectum absorbs the hormones and
starts sending the signal that your body is being used like a girl. Your testosterone wanes as your estrogen rises.
What was once unthinkable now becomes a craving. Your boy-pussy and mouth/throat become receptive to semen.
And even though your baby-dick will turn limp, your prostate orgasm will have him literally fucking the cum out of you.
God, that sounds so beautiful. :blackheart:🔥:blackheart:

We feel so good to have your black seed in us l feel like I'm doing what I was born for

That may be a good idea if you can tolerate the "downside".
By that I mean, many of the bottoms that are "pimped-out" do
come into contact with a lot of "poz load". Most of the tops there
don't ask you nicely if your willing to take their "dirty seed".

Most don't have the toxic, bio-hazard or scorpion tattoo to let you know.
You just take their infected semen raw and hope for the best.
A reason to keep it fantasy. Destroy your life for a few moments? Not.

Plus inside the bedroom is fine but to have it spill IRL is something to also think about.

What’s going through my mind is how can I give as much pleasure as possible to Black men. Willing to be used up.

Back