White boys

Tell me white Boys what’s going through yo mind when a black man is deep inside that pink hole dumping his seed in your guts ? What’s going though your head ?

i know when I’m inside a pink slut hole n I dump my seed I always feel accomplished. Knowing another white boy is walking around with my seed in his boy cunt .
While im riding a bbc a bit of pain but also a lot of pleasure and i only hop off when he has cummed in me deep at least once and is finished with me.

I've only been seeded by two men, but there's lots of feelings. I think the big one is feeling completely submissive to Him, but there's also the physical sensations, which are amazing. My first Daddy deflowered me and seeded me in the same session so I was really filled with emotions from my emasculation. When He seeded me, I remember feeling Him get SUPER hard inside my new sissy pussy and feeling His cock pulsating deep inside me up near my belly button. It felt suddenly really wet in my pussy like I'd been re-lubed, but I knew it was His seed coating my pussy. I remember reflexively squeezing my pussy muscles around His cock for a bit and He thought it was amusing that my new pussy was milking as much of His seed as possible.

When He withdrew, my pussy felt very different. She was pulsing with pleasure. Even for the next few days, my pussy knew she had been fucked because I could still feel the fucking she had taken. I didn't know that my pussy would leak cum like a girl pussy does when it's seeded, but when I stood up after, I could feel His warm cum leaking onto my stocking top. Daddy saw this and told me to get back on the bed for my plug so His seed would stay in me. I obeyed Him immediately! It was the strangest thing. Just completely submissive right away, I got on the bed, displayed my pussy to Him and He plugged me.

I've only been seeded by two men, but there's lots of feelings. I think the big one is feeling completely submissive to Him, but there's also the physical sensations, which are amazing. My first Daddy deflowered me and seeded me in the same session so I was really filled with emotions from my emasculation. When He seeded me, I remember feeling Him get SUPER hard inside my new sissy pussy and feeling His cock pulsating deep inside me up near my belly button. It felt suddenly really wet in my pussy like I'd been re-lubed, but I knew it was His seed coating my pussy. I remember reflexively squeezing my pussy muscles around His cock for a bit and He thought it was amusing that my new pussy was milking as much of His seed as possible.

When He withdrew, my pussy felt very different. She was pulsing with pleasure. Even for the next few days, my pussy knew she had been fucked because I could still feel the fucking she had taken. I didn't know that my pussy would leak cum like a girl pussy does when it's seeded, but when I stood up after, I could feel His warm cum leaking onto my stocking top. Daddy saw this and told me to get back on the bed for my plug so His seed would stay in me. I obeyed Him immediately! It was the strangest thing. Just completely submissive right away, I got on the bed, displayed my pussy to Him and He plugged me.
I'm telling you, it doesn't even take that much of the top's semen to start the "NFG" (hormone) ball rolling.
Even when guys would tell me, "Don't worry, I'll pull-out", and even if they did, they would deposit their load on my butthole...
and then slide their cock right back in.

As soon as it's absorbed by the rectal lining it goes straight to your bloodstream.
That's when it begins lowering your testosterone and basically starts the "femming" process
from the inside. It tells your body that it going to be used like a girl from now on.

Smaller, limp dick won't be needed for fucking anymore (if ever).
It becomes a large clit. Your orgasms will be "prostate based", not glan stimulation.

Tell me white Boys what’s going through yo mind when a black man is deep inside that pink hole dumping his seed in your guts ? What’s going though your head ?

i know when I’m inside a pink slut hole n I dump my seed I always feel accomplished. Knowing another white boy is walking around with my seed in his boy cunt .
I love knowing that I made the BBC in my hole rock hard and now I am going to milk all that hot seed out of him.

I LOVE to feel his let go and fill my ass.. he fucks so fast at the end.. and I can feel him filling me.. I want to put my panties back on and savor his cum inside my ass as long as possible

I LOVE to feel his let go and fill my ass.. he fucks so fast at the end.. and I can feel him filling me.. I want to put my panties back on and savor his cum inside my ass as long as possible
That’s how I love to feel inside a white boy as I’m pounding him and stretching his pink tight warm hole . I love exploding inside him. Filling him up. Marking him as another one of white boy sluts

That’s how I love to feel inside a white boy as I’m pounding him and stretching his pink tight warm hole . I love exploding inside him. Filling him up. Marking him as another one of white boy sluts
I assumed you felt that way. When I'm having my pink hole ravaged by a big black cock, especially when I was younger, I really did appreciate being
"talked through it". Having the top tell me what he's doing to me and what he's turning me into actually helped with my transition to
becoming a total bottom faggot. Of course it is humiliating at the time, but it paves the way in "accepting your new role in life".

Even when guys told me just before they came, telling me they were going to "Poz me up", I just kept my legs spread and let
them pump their scum up my rectum. Some of them used a "sharpie" and drew the plus or positive sigh on my butt cheek.

I was definitely "marked" several ways by the experience.

Last edited:
I assumed you felt that way. When I'm having my pink hole ravage by a big black cock, especially when I was younger, I really did appreciate being
"talked through it". Having the top tell me what he's doing doing to me and what he turning me into actually helped with my transition to
becoming a total bottom faggot. Of course it is humiliating at the time, but it paves the way in "accepting your new role in life".

Even when guys told me just before they came, telling me they were going to "Poz me up", I just kept my legs spread and let
them pump their scum up my rectum. Some of them used a "sharpie" and drew the plus or positive sigh on my butt cheek.

I was definitely "marked" several ways by the experience.
Beautiful as the way it should be when I’m inside my white boys I look them in the eyes and tell them I own them as I pump seed deep into them . It’s beautiful and the way every black man should seed and mark their white boys

I focus on his movement so when he pulls out I close my back door to keep his seed inside me and then I turn around to suck his cock clean

Seriously, I felt like I was in love. Can't really explain better. Orgasms I had from a BBC fucking my ass were far better than fucking a girl pussy. White guys were not even comparable.
I had to brace on him and try to endure his strenght and size while his cock fucked me. I felt also so proud and I was very happy to spend the day with his cum in me.

It makes me happy and feels like I’ve accomplished something. Proud that I’ve let another black man conquer another white boy.

Seriously, I felt like I was in love. Can't really explain better. Orgasms I had from a BBC fucking my ass were far better than fucking a girl pussy. White guys were not even comparable.
I had to brace on him and try to endure his strenght and size while his cock fucked me. I felt also so proud and I was very happy to spend the day with his cum in me.
Prostate-based orgasms last longer and are more satisfying than penis glan-based (dick-head) orgasms.
This is why many straight and married guys get hooked so quick and easily when they give up the manhole.

Then, once the hormones in their top partner's semen get into your bloodstream through your rectal lining,
ala, "spending the day with his cum in me", increasing your estrogen... it turns you into a submissive pussy-boi.

I feel like im where i belong, i feel sexually satisfied and confidant. Knowing iv satisfied a black man is the ultimate high and if i sissygasm then I lose all thought and control and sink into my love for black cock.

I don't usually enjoy it sexually as such, it's usually painful because they are usually very wild, I think BBCs always fuck white guys (like me) as if they hate us or want to hurt us.

But it's a compulsive attitude that I can't resist, normally when I meet a BBC I offer to please him with my mouth or ass, I don't even want to really do it, but I offer it anyway, I'm relieved when they refuse, and I feel a twisted thrill when they agree, as if pleasing them makes me feel good even if I don't enjoy it. I end up doing what they ask of me, even though I hate it every second, and if they want more, I agree, it's fucking weird I know, but I don't think I can change.

Prostate-based orgasms last longer and are more satisfying than penis glan-based (dick-head) orgasms.
This is why many straight and married guys get hooked so quick and easily when they give up the manhole.

Then, once the hormones in their top partner's semen get into your bloodstream through your rectal lining,
ala, "spending the day with his cum in me", increasing your estrogen... it turns you into a submissive pussy-boi.
The prostate orgasms I had were for sure better than penis orgasms.
The hormone part is just fantasy, sorry.

The prostate orgasms I had were for sure better than penis orgasms.
The hormone part is just fantasy, sorry.
Really? Ask other bottoms what they think.
There was a recent study at two U.S. prisons.
It showed that the white boys there that acknowledged to be bottoms,
all had very low testosterone levels (and conversely, high estrogen).
Just the opposite was the case in black males that professed to be tops.

Really? Ask other bottoms what they think.
There was a recent study at two U.S. prisons.
It showed that the white boys there that acknowledged to be bottoms,
all had very low testosterone levels (and conversely, high estrogen).
Just the opposite was the case in black males that professed to be tops.
My bad. I typed a detailed answer and also stated that this is not the right forum sections for fantasies, but I was wrong.
Not trying to ruin the fun for anyone, so I'll leave that.
Btw healthcare is my field, so if by chance someone is interested on that topic can just DM me.
Have a nice day.

Back