White boys

Tell me white Boys what’s going through yo mind when a black man is deep inside that pink hole dumping his seed in your guts ? What’s going though your head ?

i know when I’m inside a pink slut hole n I dump my seed I always feel accomplished. Knowing another white boy is walking around with my seed in his boy cunt .
I remember every Black Man I've had the privilege of getting used by. These thoughts are what motivates me to serve them as best as I possibly can.
When a Black Man is filling me up with his superior manhood I feel a change inside of me with every thrust of his powerful hips.
It is almost like I can feel the superiority radiating off of him and the inferiority building inside of me.
Realizing I have completely given myself to him feels more natural than anything.
When I feel him tighten up and his hot seed starts shooting inside of me the feeling is almost unbearable and has brought me to tears more than once.
That's when I realized they truly are God's and deserve to be worshipped.
I live for them and will be of service to them till I die. I will never be able to express how much I truly appreciate them.

At first, I used to be very skittish about eating ass or cleaning the top's cock after getting fucked.
But another experienced bottom explained to me that I was looking at it all wrong.
"It is the least that a cuckold /bottom can do", in light of the fact of how much
pleasure the big black cock provides to both the wife and bottom.

It literally has saved many marriages.
Getting on your knees and/or all fours to show deference is no shame.

In fact, after wifey got black-pregged, yes we were both a little embarrassed in
front of each other, especially when we made eye contact. But, Christine later admitted
that she was secretly turned-on knowing she was carrying a black baby in her belly
and none of the people on the train or her co-workers knew it.

She was also coming home from work with a wet-pussy that needed filling
by me using a huge dildo. At least until the weekend when her bull would
take-over and properly fill it.

Tell me white Boys what’s going through yo mind when a black man is deep inside that pink hole dumping his seed in your guts ? What’s going though your head ?

i know when I’m inside a pink slut hole n I dump my seed I always feel accomplished. Knowing another white boy is walking around with my seed in his boy cunt .
Probably makes a lot of people wonder

Really? Ask other bottoms what they think.
There was a recent study at two U.S. prisons.
It showed that the white boys there that acknowledged to be bottoms,
all had very low testosterone levels (and conversely, high estrogen).
Just the opposite was the case in black males that professed to be tops.
References for this study?

The 2 short fucks I received I felt the most intense pleasure with a small amount of pain but a weird instinctual determination to try to take it even tho it was a scary experience I felt I loved it and need to get bred more often. Love the feminine and submissive feeling of
trying to take those long hard strokes

Really? Ask other bottoms what they think.
There was a recent study at two U.S. prisons.
It showed that the white boys there that acknowledged to be bottoms,
all had very low testosterone levels (and conversely, high estrogen).
Just the opposite was the case in black males that professed to be tops.
Brb gonna get myself thrown into prison and pretend to be an anal virgin

That may be a good idea if you can tolerate the "downside".
By that I mean, many of the bottoms that are "pimped-out" do
come into contact with a lot of "poz load". Most of the tops there
don't ask you nicely if your willing to take their "dirty seed".

Most don't have the toxic, bio-hazard or scorpion tattoo to let you know.
You just take their infected semen raw and hope for the best.

Last edited:
That may be a good idea if you can tolerate the "downside".
By that I mean, many of the bottoms that are "pimped-out" do
come into contact with a lot of "poz load". Most of the tops there
don't ask you nicely if your willing to take their "dirty seed".

Most don't have the toxic, bio-hazard or scorpion tattoo to let you know.
You just take their infected semen raw and hope for the best.
PrEP

Euphoria. It's amazing being put in my place. We exist to pleasure you.

I mean I've never taken BBC up the ass. I have swallowed many loads and I can honestly say that I feel kind of like that dose of nicotine that hits after you haven't had any for a few hours. When I feel a BBC pulsating and I feel and taste that delicious load filling my mouth, I swallow gratefully and I'm also sad because I want more. I love knowing that I gave a hung black man pleasure and I wish to swallow as much BBC cum as I can.

Well as a sisicuckold white Boi I have had on several occasions so much emotions overwhelming me while pleasure black men and reciving pleasure myself, i have streamed tears. When Black men is filling me and pumping his nut into me I have feelings of self accomplishment knowing that I have given him pleasure and respect that he deserves
I'm so in love with black men 😍 it gets very emotional for me and euphoric

Siendo negro con 24.5 cmt de pinga y además soy bisexual tristemente la pinga más grande de mi vida fue blanca y de las pingas negras que me he clavado fueron las de dos chicas trans

Back