White boy dating

Instead of paying for match.com, why don't you save your money? You can organize such scams for free over Craigslist. Then, in the spirit of sport, you should open up to bigger guys. S ince this is simply extort money, then this adds the element of risk.

Your writing style isn't that amazing. Anybody who posts 2 sentences with the word, "I," in it 4x is only in it for the ego stroke.

It's not to extort money, it's just simply a bit of fun. Also, educating white boys that hot white women prefer black men. The educational aspect is quite important, my bf says.

Not quite sure what you mean about using the word "I" btw as I am describing what happened to me. Would you rather I used the third person? I don't mind constructive criticism about my style but that isn't constructive, I think.

It's not to extort money, it's just simply a bit of fun. Also, educating white boys that hot white women prefer black men. The educational aspect is quite important, my bf says.

Not quite sure what you mean about using the word "I" btw as I am describing what happened to me. Would you rather I used the third person? I don't mind constructive criticism about my style but that isn't constructive, I think.
tumblr_m6t5viu7aY1rzd4zpo1_500.gif tumblr_m6t5viu7aY1rzd4zpo2_500.gif

Everyone has a fetish or kink, and my black boyfriend told me he kind of likes taking white women away from their men. He’s already taken me away from my husband lol, but now he wants me to join Internet dating sites like match.com and date white men, so he can move in on us in a bar or club and steal me away from my date. He even suggested we do it in a restaurant. But I said only after my date has paid the bill lol.

I must admit it sounds pretty kinky, but also cruel on the men I date. My boyfriend even suggested I string two or three white men along at a time, and have multiple dates with them and lett them think they are getting somewhere before succumbing to a passionate kiss to a strong black man right there in front of them. I have even gone as far as creating a profile to test the water, but have not gone on any dates yet.
Hi boy you sure opened a can of worms with this post. I don't know what all the fuss is about, personally I like the idea of dating a beautiful white woman like yourself paying for a nice dinner in a classy restaurant only to have your black lover show up and french kiss you in front of me and stair me down with his angry eyes and take you from me and humiliate me in front of all the people in the restaurant as you leave you look at me and smile and tell me that you prefer black men and my tiny white dick could never satisfy you!!! My tiny dick gets hard just thinking about it!!

Whatever the motivations (if any of this is even remotely true), it's still a farce. If you're getting all this black dick, experiencing more adventures than James Bond, there wouldn't be all this extra time available to post here, plus on related websites, and bait the sissies. So, that's why it's obvious that you're basically full of sh*t.

Last edited:
Everyone has a fetish or kink, and my black boyfriend told me he kind of likes taking white women away from their men. He’s already taken me away from my husband lol, but now he wants me to join Internet dating sites like match.com and date white men, so he can move in on us in a bar or club and steal me away from my date. He even suggested we do it in a restaurant. But I said only after my date has paid the bill lol.

I must admit it sounds pretty kinky, but also cruel on the men I date. My boyfriend even suggested I string two or three white men along at a time, and have multiple dates with them and lett them think they are getting somewhere before succumbing to a passionate kiss to a strong black man right there in front of them. I have even gone as far as creating a profile to test the water, but have not gone on any dates yet.

It would be my honor to be that white boy.

I guess I should say congratulations, it isn't every day that a narcissistic, sociopathic clod like yourself finds somebody as equally narcissistic and sociopathic to partner with.

In total agreement with the above statement....you see what a lie down does..sharpens your wit?

So since my original post I've dated one white guy a couple of times. I met him on a dating site. He's actually younger than me and very sweet, if a little boring. Both time he took me to dinner. He's divorced, currently single, and works in an electronics store. After both dates he texted me to tell me what a great time he had, and how he was looking forward to seeing me again.

On our first date he took me to a standard Indian restaurant, which I was a little disappointed with to be honest. The poppadoms were quite stale and if I am honest the standard of service left something to be desired. I like Indian food but nothing too spicy, and my food was over-spiced. Afterwards I wrote a brief online review of the restaurant and only gave it two stars.

But then just a few days ago he took me to an expensive rooftop restaurant and wine bar which was great. After our meal we had quite a few drinks. In fact, we got through two bottles of wine. He was quite ******* by the time we left, and tried to kiss me on the lips but I didn't let him lol.

Don’t worry, I don’t plan to kiss and make out with my black lover in front of him. It’s only a bit of fun for me while my man is out with his crew on business. The way I see it, my white boy date getting really good value for his dinner investment – he’s getting intelligent conversation and being seen in public with a hot girl.

I think it’s working out pretty well so far.

I support you whole heartedly honey.
Just dont make the white guy feel too bad.

do this with a happy go lucky white guy who only wants to have sex with you.
dont try it with a white guy who may truly love you - that might be a tad cruel.

If totally go on this date with you. It wouldn't be a suprise to me when you left with your boyfriend but I'd play along & look totally defeated & rejected when he swept you off your feet. Of course, I'd run straight home & stroke myself dreaming about what you were doing with him.

Don’t worry, I don’t plan to kiss and make out with my black lover in front of him. It’s only a bit of fun for me while my man is out with his crew on business. The way I see it, my white boy date getting really good value for his dinner investment – he’s getting intelligent conversation and being seen in public with a hot girl.
Rachel, I would like to date you and have some black guy take you away from me. Terrible I know but I can't help it.

I love this. Ha ha. It's one of my fantasies. I've always wanted to go out on a date and pick up the woman at her lovers house and drop her off there. Or in the middle of the date she either has quickly with him or I take her to his house. I just wait while they fuck and then we resume our date.

I've said numerous times that this isn't my picture, though I am pretty similar. do wear glasses and have nice dark hair. My breasts are actually better than the girl on the avatar. People have commented that I look like a sexy secretary or office girl lol.

Anyway sorry for not posting much, I've been very busy - including dates with the white boy I mentioned and another one who I lasted about an hour with before telling him how pathetic he was. Never again!

Back