White bitches time to pay up reparations to the black man wives daughters sisters and mothers

Yeah shes turned into a 'BBC Slut' if you want to call her that
I'm kind of old-school. I prefer those extinct loyal long-term women who only would look towards me for her sexual needs that she would need a male to help her with. It helps reduce std risks and it becomes a turn-off if she cannot remember my name to scream when I get her to orgasm.

I'm kind of old-school. I prefer those extinct loyal long-term women who only would look towards me for her sexual needs that she would need a male to help her with. It helps reduce std risks and it becomes a turn-off if she cannot remember my name to scream when I get her to orgasm.
Ahh fair enough. Her go to is 'I love black dick!!'

You're a pathetic loser if you believe any of the reparations stuff. It is funny how macho you all get because some gay white guys say they will do anything for you. It's even more pathetic that most women that are on here, are really just gay white men, or 350 pounders who can't get anybody, who are getting off to your responses.

My wife was reluctant, but interested because it was different, but the recent events have disgusted us, and then to see some idiot post this just confirms our beliefs of stupidity in this world.

You're a pathetic loser if you believe any of the reparations stuff. It is funny how macho you all get because some gay white guys say they will do anything for you. It's even more pathetic that most women that are on here, are really just gay white men, or 350 pounders who can't get anybody, who are getting off to your responses.

My wife was reluctant, but interested because it was different, but the recent events have disgusted us, and then to see some idiot post this just confirms our beliefs of stupidity in this world.
It only becomes serious if they are send cheques that don't bounce, but it's doubtful if any would go that far @funinaz57 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You sound like ZERO fun, and I honestly have no idea why you're here.

Lol lol lol you guys make me giggle sometimes....I live alone with 3 bi racial babys..at nearly 7 months with my 4th...my mans mom baby sits while we have a day of fun....I gave up my ******* line...nearly 6 years ago...I know my place...and loving where I am...
We should all look to this single lady and congratulate her dedication.
She is about to have her 4th baby in 6 years.
The pride in which your family, friends and neighbors must hold you.
And in these corona times her welfare checks will certainly help to stimulate the economy.
You are a bright and shining light.
Shine on.

Back