White bitches time to pay up reparations to the black man wives daughters sisters and mothers

Last edited:
Reparations, huh? I will leave this article here! Explains how some feel about that!

OMG😂😂😂😂😂😂CNN yeah I'm taking this ******* seriously you're a real dumbass oh and about how people feel about you? Baby doll I don't catch feelings for someone just because they put a like on something I posted, I'm not desperate.

Our white families are going more black. Just look at your big city malls lots of it going on. My 8th grade class from 40 years ago 25 percent are married black or have black *******. Small country town no blacks around for 50 miles. Our family has a number of mixed *******. Christmas is not snow White anymore.

I have a question. Black men want white women, girls and grannies to pay reparations via with their bodies. The question is: Isn't it Sexist to only allow White Females to pay reparations via sex? I am sure there are as many white males who would gladly pay reparations via sex with black men.
Men may not be your First choice, but when you need to relieve the pressure in your balls, quickly, we are there for you. No waiting, dates, Periods or Pregnancy's. Let's be Fair about this. Both white females and males want to serve.

Last edited:
I have a question. Black men wan white women, girls and grannies to pay reparations via with their bodies. The question is: Isn't it Sexist to only allow White Females to pay reparations via sex? I am sure there are as many white males who would gladly pay reparations via sex with black men.
Men may not be your First choice, but when you need to relieve the pressure in your balls, quickly, we are there for you. No waiting, dates, Periods or Pregnancy's. Let's be Fair about this. Both white females and males want to serve.
It take a team to serve our masters. Do what we can do

OMG😂😂😂😂😂😂CNN yeah I'm taking this ******* seriously you're a real dumbass oh and about how people feel about you? Baby doll I don't catch feelings for someone just because they put a like on something I posted, I'm not desperate.
I was just posting up an article though it seems like you didn't EVEN read it! Just an article expressing how some feel about the reparations, people who can discuss that INTELLIGENTLY without being ignorant about it! Did you even COMPREHEND my post at all? I don't expect you to take the reparations issue SERIOUSLY because obviously you DON'T understand it, and as I can see "you don't get it"! Catch feelings about whom? Not exactly sure where you got that from! I have a Black female anyway, so not sure what you're talking about someone being desperate!

I was just posting up an article though it seems like you didn't EVEN read it! Just an article expressing how some feel about the reparations, people who can discuss that INTELLIGENTLY without being ignorant about it! Did you even COMPREHEND my post at all? I don't expect you to take the reparations issue SERIOUSLY because obviously you DON'T understand it, and as I can see "you don't get it"! Catch feelings about whom? Not exactly sure where you got that from! I have a Black female anyway, so not sure what you're talking about someone being desperate!
Omg, you obviously don't remenber your own words so I'm going to leave that alone, anything about reparations is not understandable anyway and YAY you have a black female. I've fucked black guys since I was 16 I'm 52 with one mixed race baby, who gives a fuck

Our white families are going more black. Just look at your big city malls lots of it going on. My 8th grade class from 40 years ago 25 percent are married black or have black *******. Small country town no blacks around for 50 miles. Our family has a number of mixed *******. Christmas is not snow White anymore.
Similar observations can be made regarding numerous towns and cities. Interracial sex is widespread in America and becoming more widely accepted every day.

Back