My fiancé met a new bull at the club

fitatlcouple4x

Couple
Gold Member
My fiancée and me found out that she’s pregnant with our second baby currently. Our first was with her previous BBC bull and he is 1 now and she’s currently almost 2 months pregnant with her other BBC bulls baby. We are going to raise and love them as our own but before she got pregnant she met another guy one night when she and her sister was at the club, i stayed at home with our ******* while she goes out and enjoys herself, usually not getting back until 2 or 3 am. I fully support her having fun and enjoying herself since she is a stay at home mom and takes care of our ******* durning the day which is a lot of work!
But this particular night our ******* was staying at his grandparents house while I stayed home and relaxed while she went out with her older sister that is also BBC only and supports BNWO just like we do. They left around 8:30, went to a popular bar near downtown, they stayed there for a couple hours then they walked to a dance/night club across the street, it’s usually predominantly black in there and some Hispanics, by 11:30 she texted me saying they met two really cool guys and that they have been dancing with them and that they keep buying her and her sister drinks, by 12:30 they are pretty *******, and she is saying that the two guys should come back to our place with her and her sister, she was asking if I could come pick them all up by 1:30 or so.
So 1:30 rolls around and I pull up near the club entrance, I’m super excited and nervous awaiting her and her sister and their two new friends. I’m locked in a chastity but I’m about to explode through. Ana has been telling me how hot they are and that they’ve been dancing on eachother all night, and that she felt his dick several times when they were dancing and his dick is huge.
Once I see her and her sister walking out in their sexy short dresses I see two super tall black guys walking behind them, they looked like NBA players they were both about 6 foot 5- 6 foot 6 and skinny/athletic. I was driving her SUV so her, her sister and their two new friends all sat in the back..
I tried introducing myself to their new friends and they just casually said “what’s up bro” and nothing else, like as is if they know I’m a meaningless cuck, literally no regard for the fact that he’s feeling my fiancée up in the back seat and flirting. She and her sister were pretty ******* and they started teasing how slow I was driving and to hurry back home. I was so aroused and hard in my cage this whole ride just knowing these two studs that are like a foot taller than me were about to completely dominate my fiancée and her sister with no regard for me what so ever, I could only imagine how big their dicks were too..
once we got home both her and her sister were sitting on their laps, and started kissing eachother. I acted like i didn’t notice.. once I parked the car they immediately opened the door and literally ran into the house with the two guys right behind them, by the time I got out of the car and walked inside I didn’t see either couple, I noticed that the guest bedroom door was shut and could hear her sister and her friend getting busy, then I walk to our bedroom and she is on her knees sucking his dick (already!!) I pulled up a chair and started to watch, her new bull/friend didn’t seem to pay me any attention and neither did Ana, he picks her up and bends her over against the wall and starts hitting it from behind, I could see how massive his dick was, it had to be over 9 inches. They ended up fucking for over an hour and he finished on her ass. Which I then cleaned up as he was getting dressed by this time it was like 3:30 am and shortly after him and his friend call and Uber and head out even though Ana and her sister tried getting them to stay.
But they each have been hooking up with these two guys about once per week since then.
Im posting the videos to this night too

Attachments

• IMG_1522.jpeg
    IMG_1522.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1525.jpeg
    IMG_1525.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_1536.jpeg
    IMG_1536.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 120
  • RPReplay_Final1715507132.mov
    157.3 MB
  • RPReplay_Final1715507296.mov
    170.1 MB
  • IMG_1577.jpeg
    IMG_1577.jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 130
My fiancée and me found out that she’s pregnant with our second baby currently. Our first was with her previous BBC bull and he is 1 now and she’s currently almost 2 months pregnant with her other BBC bulls baby. We are going to raise and love them as our own but before she got pregnant she met another guy one night when she and her sister was at the club, i stayed at home with our ******* while she goes out and enjoys herself, usually not getting back until 2 or 3 am. I fully support her having fun and enjoying herself since she is a stay at home mom and takes care of our ******* durning the day which is a lot of work!
But this particular night our ******* was staying at his grandparents house while I stayed home and relaxed while she went out with her older sister that is also BBC only and supports BNWO just like we do. They left around 8:30, went to a popular bar near downtown, they stayed there for a couple hours then they walked to a dance/night club across the street, it’s usually predominantly black in there and some Hispanics, by 11:30 she texted me saying they met two really cool guys and that they have been dancing with them and that they keep buying her and her sister drinks, by 12:30 they are pretty *******, and she is saying that the two guys should come back to our place with her and her sister, she was asking if I could come pick them all up by 1:30 or so.
So 1:30 rolls around and I pull up near the club entrance, I’m super excited and nervous awaiting her and her sister and their two new friends. I’m locked in a chastity but I’m about to explode through. Ana has been telling me how hot they are and that they’ve been dancing on eachother all night, and that she felt his dick several times when they were dancing and his dick is huge.
Once I see her and her sister walking out in their sexy short dresses I see two super tall black guys walking behind them, they looked like NBA players they were both about 6 foot 5- 6 foot 6 and skinny/athletic. I was driving her SUV so her, her sister and their two new friends all sat in the back..
I tried introducing myself to their new friends and they just casually said “what’s up bro” and nothing else, like as is if they know I’m a meaningless cuck, literally no regard for the fact that he’s feeling my fiancée up in the back seat and flirting. She and her sister were pretty ******* and they started teasing how slow I was driving and to hurry back home. I was so aroused and hard in my cage this whole ride just knowing these two studs that are like a foot taller than me were about to completely dominate my fiancée and her sister with no regard for me what so ever, I could only imagine how big their dicks were too..
once we got home both her and her sister were sitting on their laps, and started kissing eachother. I acted like i didn’t notice.. once I parked the car they immediately opened the door and literally ran into the house with the two guys right behind them, by the time I got out of the car and walked inside I didn’t see either couple, I noticed that the guest bedroom door was shut and could hear her sister and her friend getting busy, then I walk to our bedroom and she is on her knees sucking his dick (already!!) I pulled up a chair and started to watch, her new bull/friend didn’t seem to pay me any attention and neither did Ana, he picks her up and bends her over against the wall and starts hitting it from behind, I could see how massive his dick was, it had to be over 9 inches. They ended up fucking for over an hour and he finished on her ass. Which I then cleaned up as he was getting dressed by this time it was like 3:30 am and shortly after him and his friend call and Uber and head out even though Ana and her sister tried getting them to stay.
But they each have been hooking up with these two guys about once per week since then.
Im posting the videos to this night too
Love it hope more is to come.

Back