White bitches time to pay up reparations to the black man wives daughters sisters and mothers

I would love for someone to give a rational reason why white women should be used as incubators to pay reparations for a terrible disgusting time when none of us was alive. Black men who are okay with this are sad and any white person that believes this is pathetic. Ya'll really need a life

Well.. I've read through seven pages and there would seem to be a lot of y'all out there who don't seem to catch on that no-one really believes this 'reparations' thing any more than they do the housewife-and-plumber or hotel-maid-and-horny-guest trope. It's a fantasy.. it's roleplay.. nothing more.
If it's not your thing then just ignore it. Getting angry over it or trying to argue against it or vilify anyone for espousing it in the context of a sexual encounter makes no sense on a website based on sexual play and discussion.
If there's someone out there in the real world who's publicly calling for it then they're the ones you need to be shouting at.

Well.. I've read through seven pages and there would seem to be a lot of y'all out there who don't seem to catch on that no-one really believes this 'reparations' thing any more than they do the housewife-and-plumber or hotel-maid-and-horny-guest trope. It's a fantasy.. it's roleplay.. nothing more.
If it's not your thing then just ignore it. Getting angry over it or trying to argue against it or vilify anyone for espousing it in the context of a sexual encounter makes no sense on a website based on sexual play and discussion.
If there's someone out there in the real world who's publicly calling for it then they're the ones you need to be shouting at.
And nobody else cares about educational speeches, have a good day

I would love for someone to give a rational reason why white women should be used as incubators to pay reparations for a terrible disgusting time when none of us was alive. Black men who are okay with this are sad and any white person that believes this is pathetic. Ya'll really need a life
I won't deny some think of this when fucking a white woman. But none of them, unless terribly sick do it seriously. And the way around, most reasonable black men would take distance from any bitch saying they'll open their legs as compensation for the past. WTF! Who needs that fetish? There is no prob in sinking my swollen black cock into a snow bunny's wet round ass. I'll do it all the time bc it's a beautiful thing to do.

Good thing this is fantasy talk. When I hear this I shake my head. If white woman like this great , if they don't like it great. My point is that women including white women actually have the say so in this lifestyle. To be honest they should be called the true alpha's. Bulls , cucks, sissy and what have you , only have this lifestyle because Women allow it and go along with it. If they all closed their legs this lifestyle would dry out tomorrow. Imo

Back