Which Race Was BORN To Be Worthless CUCKS??

Race That Was BORN To Be Worthless CUCKS

• Total voters
... Slaves were property because of their blackness, even "one drop" of black *******...That is far more evil and terrifying than the caste system, the stratified social and economic hierarchy that affects people of all color lines, that you've mentioned. ...

Peter Johnson said: "My point is simply that the current underclass we've created is also a locked in caste system with little chance of escape."

Yes, but it is not based solely on the color of ones skin. This underclass affects people of all colors, Peter.

Not all slaves were black historically, even here in what is now the USA, but especially throughout the world.
This does not lessen the evil, however, slavery is just as "colorblind" as is caste. :devil:

The only thing that is particularly horrendous about slavery as it happened here in the USA, is that it occurred and was condoned during a historical period that had seen the majority of the "civilized" world abolish and condemn it. We (the USA) not only have the distinct dishonor of being the last modern "enlightened" nation to divest itself of this abominable practice, but to have also continued the practice of actively discriminating against persons of other races, sexes and sexual identification, which we continue to do to this very day. :(

Peter, by definition a slave is one who is owned, is property, of somebody else. Whether that slave was beaten, raped, or put up in a guest house with five course meals everyday and never saw the whip is besides the point. The issue is that they were owned. Slaves were property because of their blackness, even "one drop" of black *******...That is far more evil and terrifying than the caste system, the stratified social and economic hierarchy that affects people of all color lines, that you've mentioned.

Yes, but it is not based solely on the color of ones skin. This underclass affects people of all colors, Peter.
If I said the underclass was solely based on skin color, then I misspoke. I don't see that I did though. You twist words and nit pick at tangential issues in order dismiss the obvious. Racial equality and equal protection under the law do not exist in this country. The socio economic position an American's parents is more important in determining one's future success than hard work and integrity.

Not all slaves were black historically, even here in what is now the USA, but especially throughout the world.
This does not lessen the evil, however, slavery is just as "colorblind" as is caste. :devil:

The only thing that is particularly horrendous about slavery as it happened here in the USA, is that it occurred and was condoned during a historical period that had seen the majority of the "civilized" world abolish and condemn it. We (the USA) not only have the distinct dishonor of being the last modern "enlightened" nation to divest itself of this abominable practice, but to have also continued the practice of actively discriminating against persons of other races, sexes and sexual identification, which we continue to do to this very day. :(

White America is yet to apologise for slavery.

i think it definitely has to be asian... i have never in my life seen an asian guy bigger than 4 inches. its actually pretty sad. i see more and more young asian girls going black because they're obviously not getting pleasure from tiny little eggrolls. BBC's have conquered asian pussy!
That is not true..people become cuckold not for shallow reasons such as dick size or superiority of any race etc ..it is much more than tbat ..cuckolding is new level of givong something extreme to your wife that no body else can give...tbat is freedom to sleep with other men and feel intense pleasure by watching her pleasure

Not true.
While many cuckolds are "penile challenged", I know a few cuckolds that have very large dicks and many that are at least average like myself. The one thing we all have in common is a desire to submit to our Wives desires and make them as happy as we possibly can.

Many women enjoy having the freedom to have sex with a variety of partners, regardless of the size of their own husbands cock.
Some women enjoy interracial sex because of the taboo element or because the enjoy the more dominant sexuality that many black men exude.
Some women are married to men with large dicks and prefer to have sex with someone that has a smaller endowment so that they can fuck longer without becoming sore.

There are many reasons why a woman may enjoy having sex with other men and women, however there is only one reason that a true submissive cuckold submits to his Wife's pleasure: his love and adoration of her. (OK, so that's two reasons.) ;)

However, this is also the cuckold's saving grace and ultimate strength, the thing that binds our Wives to us stronger than anything her lover of the moment can give her. A wise woman knows that no matter how exciting and passionate her sexual relationship may be with her lover, it is very likely temporary. Her cuckold husband will be there to love, adore and serve her always.
Her lover of the moment may not be very understanding of her desire to have sex with the new man she just met, but her cuckold husband will dutifully help her prepare for her date with him, wait anxiously, hoping she is having a wonderful time and that she will return home happy and satisfied to cuddle up with him and, perhaps, enjoy a little "night cap" love making with him as well. :)
IMO size is central. Women need Real Men to satisfy them. All the rest of this blah blah, is rationalization by inadequate white boys.

Back