Which European women LOVES Black men the most !

Where do you think black men are loved most by white women (within Europe) ? And where can you see most black men with white women ?
And what are the reasons ? Is it a morbid attraction, or other reasons ?

Men and Women I’d like to know your opinion !

From my experience of living and traveling extensively across Europe.

Before you get all red faced and angry, about me confirming wrong stereotypes, let me just add that it was my impression, experience and hear say, so, of course, I might be wrong ! On this group you can (respectively) correct me.

Starting with most popular

Scandinavia - Absolutely crazy about Afro-Americans.It’s their accent, … …that American brogue is such a turn on ! Fortunately (for white males) there’s very few of them. The very few Afro Americans are having a real ball there ! White Americans also doing well there.

Vice versa, with a few exceptions, black Africans are looked down at. Too poor, not cool enough, and just too traditional and conservative. Big turn off for Scandinavian women.

Britain - Arguably, least racist country in Europe.Also most blacks are from Caribbean countries, hence, increases human warmth and coolness factor. Perfectly acceptable to be seen in public with black boyfriend.

Germany - Great respect for privacy, and your own self development. Instinctively, anti-racist, and reject anything else to do with Nazi ideology. Every sexual preference is celebrated, tried and tested. Lots of swinger sex clubs, with black men who are well liked.

France - In major cities, low levels of racism and large number of young African men. Black men are popular in swinging sex clubs because they are young and fuck well. You see less interracial couples compared to Britain.

Southern Europe - Varies, more popular in Spain, less in Italy, and very rare in Greece. Especially Italian women are afraid what others think, and are more interested in finding boyfriends who become eventually husbands, hence, local white men, despite the presence of lots of swinger sex clubs. Spanish women more similar to French women, than Italians, hence, more open minded.

Eastern Europe - Very few black men there. So viewed as rather exotic men, but in many Eastern European countries women don’t dare openly date black men, but fortunately, no overt racism, and they are tolerated. Similar to the Europe of the 1950’s. Viewed with suspicion, and people believe worse stereotypes about black men. But once they meet them, and find out they are decent folk, they tend to like them and a few women even then bed the black guys.

Ok, now I feel I’ve thrown a lighted match in a dry haystack. So NO explosions of anger or angry debates, I REPEAT, I could be wrong, correct me in a civil manner.

Hopefully we ‘ll get an interesting conversation.

And it’s not a debate about which country is less or more racist. It’s about which countries’s in Europe women are more attracted to black men compared to others.

Last edited:
My wife is French, and Italian. We often visit both countries, because of family. Most of her girlfriends in both countries, adore, black men. They talk about them all the time when the girls all get together alone. I am not sure if any of them are messing around with black guys over there, but they all say that it’s very common in Paris, and Rome.

Before you get all red faced and angry, about me confirming wrong stereotypes, let me just add that it was my impression, experience and hear say, so, of course, I might be wrong ! On this group you can (respectively) correct me.

Scandinavia - Absolutely crazy about Afro-Americans.It’s their accent, … …that American brogue is such a turn on ! Fortunately (for white males) there’s very few of them. The very few Afro Americans are having a real ball there ! White Americans also doing well there.

Vice versa, with a few exceptions, black Africans are looked down at. Too poor, not cool enough, and just too traditional and conservative. Big turn off for Scandinavian women.

Britain - Arguably, least racist country in Europe.Also most blacks are from Caribbean countries, hence, increases human warmth and coolness factor. Perfectly acceptable to be seen in public with black boyfriend.

Germany - Great respect for privacy, and your own self development. Instinctively, anti-racist, and reject anything else to do with Nazi ideology. Every sexual preference is celebrated, tried and tested. Lots of swinger sex clubs, with black men who are well liked.

France - In major cities, low levels of racism and large number of young African men. Black men are popular in swinging sex clubs because they are young and fuck well. You see less interracial couples compared to Britain.

Southern Europe - Varies, more popular in Spain, less in Italy, and very rare in Greece. Especially Italian women are afraid what others think, and are more interested in finding boyfriends who become eventually husbands, hence, local white men, despite the presence of lots of swinger sex clubs. Spanish women more similar to French women, than Italians, hence, more open minded.

Eastern Europe - Very few black men there. So viewed as rather exotic men, but in many Eastern European countries women don’t dare openly date black men, but fortunately, no overt racism, and they are tolerated. Similar to the Europe of the 1950’s. Viewed with suspicion, and people believe worse stereotypes about black men. But once they meet them, and find out they are decent folk, they tend to like them and a few women even then bed the black guys.

Ok, now I feel I’ve thrown a lighted match in a dry haystack. So NO explosions of anger or angry debates, I REPEAT, I could be wrong, correct me in a civil manner.

And it’s not a debate about which country is less or more racist. It’s about which countries’s in Europe women are more attracted to black men compared to others.
Sounds like there's some racial tension in France that sometimes gets expressed in sexual curiosity. So there's less interracial couples but more interracial sex? Sounds like a very cuckish situation.

My wife is French, and Italian. We often visit both countries, because of family. Most of her girlfriends in both countries, adore, black men. They talk about them all the time when the girls all get together alone. I am not sure if any of them are messing around with black guys over there, but they all say that it’s very common in Paris, and Rome.
I know your wife wants more!!

Good summary and agree totally

Back