Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

.A public elevator at the San Diego Convention Center. The one in the middle of the property has no camera. I guess they figured no one would dare come onto Convention Center grounds and do any shenanigans! All I know is that was the fastest time I have ever nutted within minutes and nutted back to back within minutes! I broke 2 personal records that day. LOL

.A picnic table at the park as guys played basketball 30ft away. A homeless guy laying by a tree was watching but I kept going knowing he wasn't gonna tell anyone!

.Behind a big green transformer just off the sidewalk beside a business. It had a fence around it but it was unlocked and I just had to feel that pussy wrapped snug around my bbc so I pulled her onside of the fence and we went behind the transformer and pulled those Jean's down and panties to the side and dipped deep in that pussy as people walked by several feet away on the sidewalk.

.A maintenance closet at a girls job I went to visit one evening. She held the door close while I held on to her big booty and gave her them back shots!

.Another girls job in the cook's supply closet. She talked her Supervisor into giving her those keys and we went in there with all the extra pots and appliances. I bent her over a shelf and had that pussy creaming on my cock like I was using a mixer on that pussy. Also had the same girl in the big refer at her job. Bent her over the boxes of frozen hamburger patties and put my meat between her bunz!🤣😂

.I had this sexy latina fwb come to my crib one night with a friend of hers after they were out having drinks. I was late and I was already in the bed and the girl that I was fwb with laid on my bed with me and her friend sat in the lounge chair near the bed. Her friend went to the restroom so I pulled her under the covers pulled her skirt up, panties to the side and dipped into that spicy Latin pussy. When her friend came back in the room and sat down on the lounge she had no idea that was inside of her friend. She was trying so hard to have a conversation and keep her bearings as I stroked my bbc inside of her. She kept reaching back to stop me from going to deep or else she would have to let the cat out of the bag and scream. I was able to bust a nut in a towel I had near by and her friend never knew that we were fucking while conversating with her. She told me that she told her friend on a later date what we did and the friend said that we were "nasty"! LOL

Snuck onto a construction site in the middle of the day with a girl. We went into an unfinished apartment and I bent her over a pellet of drywall and blew her back out as construction workers walked up and down the hallway. The only thing that would have made it more epic is if I could have gotten a hold of a hard hat! LOL

.The drive in. This was hilarious because the widows got all fogged up while we were fucking and other cars started honking their horns at us because the car was rocking so much with foggy windows. I guess they didn't like the fact that they had to sit there and watch the movie and not get laid while the movie had to watched us get laid! 😂🤣

To be continued......

.A public elevator at the San Diego Convention Center. The one in the middle of the property has no camera. I guess they figured no one would dare come onto Convention Center grounds and do any shenanigans! All I know is that was the fastest time I have ever nutted within minutes and nutted back to back within minutes! I broke 2 personal records that day. LOL

.A picnic table at the park as guys played basketball 30ft away. A homeless guy laying by a tree was watching but I kept going knowing he wasn't gonna tell anyone!

.Behind a big green transformer just off the sidewalk beside a business. It had a fence around it but it was unlocked and I just had to feel that pussy wrapped snug around my bbc so I pulled her onside of the fence and we went behind the transformer and pulled those Jean's down and panties to the side and dipped deep in that pussy as people walked by several feet away on the sidewalk.

.A maintenance closet at a girls job I went to visit one evening. She held the door close while I held on to her big booty and gave her them back shots!

.Another girls job in the cook's supply closet. She talked her Supervisor into giving her those keys and we went in there with all the extra pots and appliances. I bent her over a shelf and had that pussy creaming on my cock like I was using a mixer on that pussy. Also had the same girl in the big refer at her job. Bent her over the boxes of frozen hamburger patties and put my meat between her bunz!🤣😂

.I had this sexy latina fwb come to my crib one night with a friend of hers after they were out having drinks. I was late and I was already in the bed and the girl that I was fwb with laid on my bed with me and her friend sat in the lounge chair near the bed. Her friend went to the restroom so I pulled her under the covers pulled her skirt up, panties to the side and dipped into that spicy Latin pussy. When her friend came back in the room and sat down on the lounge she had no idea that was inside of her friend. She was trying so hard to have a conversation and keep her bearings as I stroked my bbc inside of her. She kept reaching back to stop me from going to deep or else she would have to let the cat out of the bag and scream. I was able to bust a nut in a towel I had near by and her friend never knew that we were fucking while conversating with her. She told me that she told her friend on a later date what we did and the friend said that we were "nasty"! LOL

Snuck onto a construction site in the middle of the day with a girl. We went into an unfinished apartment and I bent her over a pellet of drywall and blew her back out as construction workers walked up and down the hallway. The only thing that would have made it more epic is if I could have gotten a hold of a hard hat! LOL

.The drive in. This was hilarious because the widows got all fogged up while we were fucking and other cars started honking their horns at us because the car was rocking so much with foggy windows. I guess they didn't like the fact that they had to sit there and watch the movie and not get laid while the movie had to watched us get laid! 😂🤣

To be continued......
Man., That's good stuff. The homeless guy took me out!! 🤣🤣🤣 Yeah... I still have this one undisclosed vacant location downtown where I'm dying to fuck a woman's brains out.

My husband was mowing the lawn when his friend came around. I was leaning out the window to ask my husband something, when his friend stood behind me, lifted my skirt and slid his cock into me. He had me pinned to the window and he slowly fucked me while my husband and I had a conversation. I didn’t know what to do. On the one hand I loved the thrill of the situation, but then I was also concerned my husband would notice.
So was that the only time you and he fucked? I'm curious.

My husband was mowing the lawn when his friend came around. I was leaning out the window to ask my husband something, when his friend stood behind me, lifted my skirt and slid his cock into me. He had me pinned to the window and he slowly fucked me while my husband and I had a conversation. I didn’t know what to do. On the one hand I loved the thrill of the situation, but then I was also concerned my husband would notice.
You are a black cock whore -- and I love black cock whores.

So was that the only time you and he fucked? I'm curious.
No it was not. Before this happened, we had flirted and I would tease him. On this day he decided to see how I would react if he took advantage of the situation I was in. Of course I let him put his cock in me when I was pinned to the window. When I did not resist, he continued to fuck me. When my husband went back to mowing the lawn, I turned around and took his hand and led him to the lounge and we fucked with passion.

My husband I were swingers, but never with anyone we knew. So after this event, I told my husband what happened and we agreed that we could trust him and we could continue to fuck…which we did. :)

On the roof patio (smoking area) at a restaurant... in direct sight of a family having dinner. Lap dance style with a denim skirt on...but fucking is fucking. We got asked to leave but had already paid the bill and went out the back way lol. And on the apartment balcony (third floor) muliple times.

The stair well in an old folks apartment complex, a rose garden, the back room of a dollar tree after a bull visited.
The employee lounge at a Frito-Lay distribution center. Picnic table in rest area. Burger King booth.
Digital Underground What GIF

Burger King??

Across the bonnet of someone’s car in station car park, fortunately We finished and we’re clothed when He came back for His car.
Oh! I should add the guy fucking me was one of my black boyfriends, Not my Hubby. 😍
Guessing that you are from the UK or Australia or NZ or India. Someplace where its usually called a bonnet, not a hood!

No it was not. Before this happened, we had flirted and I would tease him. On this day he decided to see how I would react if he took advantage of the situation I was in. Of course I let him put his cock in me when I was pinned to the window. When I did not resist, he continued to fuck me. When my husband went back to mowing the lawn, I turned around and took his hand and led him to the lounge and we fucked with passion.

My husband I were swingers, but never with anyone we knew. So after this event, I told my husband what happened and we agreed that we could trust him and we could continue to fuck…which we did. :)
Wow.

Back