Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

Car park, across the bonnet of the car, one memorable New Years Eve, a train station waiting room, on a busy beach, anywhere really a little danger adds to the excitement, once, again on a New Years Eve, in a toilet whilst his wife wandered about not knowing.....

To the rear in a semi-crowded restaurant with her back to the rest of the place. He was standing near her left shoulder with his hard dick almost touching her cheek. When she turned slightly she could get his dick in her mouth. This went on for a long time, with the waiter coming to the table often. When that happened her lover used a table napkin to hide his dick, but as soon she the waiter left she could go after it again. He didn't cum there, but when he got her upstairs to our room he was like a wild man. I was a few minutes behind them (paid the bill) and when I got the door open all I could see was his big ass and the soles of her feet as he fucked her like a wild man.
I can still hardly believe that we did that, but vacations to funny things to some people. LOL

Back