Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

At a sorority house, of a school I didn't go to, during their sisterhood sleepover. Many of them had boyfriends, but not that night. Lol
Now that's a wild adventure!
Strange how after all these years since it happened I still so vividly remember it, I must think about it so much the way she just grinned so wickedly
he smiling from ear to ear with g;leaming white teeth leaning in the car as she sat there still breathless as he said "your wife is some gal mate she is wild"
I just cant believe how it all seemed so surreal, when I got home I couldn't wait get her legs wide open on the sofa and then seconds later this huge blob just slowly slid from her soaking red lips

There have been some moments in my life where I thought to myself "I can't believe I'm doing this here".
I remember a time where I was messing around with a white woman that just got divorced. She would do me anywhere! I remember fucking her on top of her washing machine which was on her apartment patio. How we didn't get caught outside.... I will never know. Lol
On the hood of my friends car on the side of the hiway

Kinkiest?! Hard to say. Top ten easier . . .

The hot tub of a VIP room in a strip joint. I was with a group of men. I thought it was just a handful of men watching me. As it turned out, there were cameras that could zoom. My husband got to sit out on the main floor with a couple of hundred other men and watch me when the DJ put me on the big screen televisions. I thought I had privacy back there, I was both ******* and high, so I put on a really good show without realizing it.
Just for curiosity what were u high off that made you so horny .? Hmmm

In the back seat of a fire engine, in car while driving (let’s just say don’t try this one it’s hard to consecrate on driving while bouncing on 9” of wrist thick cock. Was 16 in living room we were watching a movie with by brother and his girl watching it also they never suspected a thing , thought I was going to scream when he unloaded what seemed like a gallon of cum in my Pussy.

We had just left a bar. My BBC date was driving and I was teasing him, pulling up my skirt and playing with myself. It was around dusk with still plenty of light out to see. He got too turned on, and suddenly pulled the car over. We had parked right next to some school playground. He led me over to the slide and fucked me there we me lying on the slide. Very frantic sex and the fear of getting caught fucking on school property made it SO hot and intense.

Back