Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

this was many years ago it happened not long after I became a cuckold and she said to me after, when I said to her "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PLAYING AT BRINGING HIM TO THE CAR?"
"I just could resist letting you see who he was, he was so tall I just had to bring him to the car just to show you just how he looked I didn't plan him fucking me like that, but get me home quick you can see how big I am now after that inside me"

this was many years ago it happened not long after I became a cuckold and she said to me after, when I said to her "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PLAYING AT BRINGING HIM TO THE CAR?"
"I just could resist letting you see who he was, he was so tall I just had to bring him to the car just to show you just how he looked I didn't plan him fucking me like that, but get me home quick you can see how big I am now after that inside me"
Now that's a wild adventure!

Not sure how strange it was, but perhaps the best place that I had sex was at a large house party in one of the bedrooms with a guy I had met just a few hours earlier (while the party was still going strong). It was such a turn on to know that at least some party goers could hear me getting my brains fucked out. My current fav fantasy is to have three black guys take turns fucking me in the back seat of an old-school caddy (in some isolated area)… you know, where that car be a'rockin.

Not sure how strange it was, but perhaps the best place that I had sex was at a large house party in one of the bedrooms with a guy I had met just a few hours earlier (while the party was still going strong). It was such a turn on to know that at least some party goers could hear me getting my brains fucked out. My current fav fantasy is to have three black guys take turns fucking me in the back seat of an old-school caddy (in some isolated area)… you know, where that car be a'rockin.
Nice!! Classic fucking there.

You did not specify with whom...I was seeing a lesbian and we had been out drinking (she loved getting me ******* because as she would say, it released my slut side.) We were walking to her condo and she started kissing me, then lifted my skirt and was fingering me. She told me to look to the left and there was a guy watching us, which really excites me (I am an exhibitionist.) The combination of alcolhol, her tallking to me how this guy sees I am her lesbian, her biting my neck, fingering me, him watching...sexual bliss!

I fucked my wife on top of Castdell de Montjuic, Barcelona. We were walking around it and found a quiet spot overlooking the sea. She's an outdoor lover and didn't take long to bend over.. <3

Kinkiest?! Hard to say. Top ten easier . . .

The hot tub of a VIP room in a strip joint. I was with a group of men. I thought it was just a handful of men watching me. As it turned out, there were cameras that could zoom. My husband got to sit out on the main floor with a couple of hundred other men and watch me when the DJ put me on the big screen televisions. I thought I had privacy back there, I was both ******* and high, so I put on a really good show without realizing it.

Kinkiest?! Hard to say. Top ten easier . . .

The hot tub of a VIP room in a strip joint. I was with a group of men. I thought it was just a handful of men watching me. As it turned out, there were cameras that could zoom. My husband got to sit out on the main floor with a couple of hundred other men and watch me when the DJ put me on the big screen televisions. I thought I had privacy back there, I was both ******* and high, so I put on a really good show without realizing it.
DAMN!

Back