Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

One of my old girlfriends and I fucked on the 50 yard line in the center of her high school football stadium. We were the only ones there until the police showed up.

Had sex on hotel balconies many times with my wife, one in particular was facing a runway of Lindbergh Field in San Diego.

Another old girlfriend gave me a blow job in front of the beer coolers at a mini-market. She also gave me a hand job in front of the DMV, no covers or anything in mid-afternoon.

I was reading through the posts on this thread again, and I remembered one that deserves mention here.

I was with a girl friend in Monterey, Ca. We decided to go down to Fisherman's Wharf and have a look around. She decided while we were there to call her other boyfriend from a phone booth(this was back before cell phones in 1974) out towards the end of the pier. I squeezed in with her, and we fucked while she told him she was going to see him the next day, after we got back from our little trip. It wasn't a memorable fuck because we could hardly move and had to remain mostly clothed. I unbuttoned my Levi's and she lifted her short skirt and pulled her panties aside and we did the best we could in the tight space. Doing it at 3:00 in the afternoon with all kinds of tourists wandering by was extremely exciting.

Last year I was there again and found the booth has been removed.

Back