Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

a old college girlfriend invited me and our black buddy to her racist parents house for the weekend in the middle of nowhere MS delta. She slept in her room with he and I on separate twin beds in the guest room. Before he left for work he made sure to check that his ******* slept alone. Stared a long time before he left. As soon as he left my girlfriend told us to come to her room where our black friend fucked her in her childhood bedroom. She used to cuckold me by comparing his larger superior sized cock to my smaller one which she said she just wanted bigger.

Another time years later with my then wife we took one of her black lovers hiking with us; got off the trail behind some rocks and bushes and while hikers were passing just barely visible on the trail she was getting fucked doggy style against a tree. Then they pulled their pants back up and we continued on our way.

There have been some moments in my life where I thought to myself "I can't believe I'm doing this here".
I remember a time where I was messing around with a white woman that just got divorced. She would do me anywhere! I remember fucking her on top of her washing machine which was on her apartment patio. How we didn't get caught outside.... I will never know. Lol
I had sex at a football game

The boys locker room in high school.....straight after a baseball game.....not everyone had completely left yet....although it did leave me with a bit of a reputation for the remainder of my senior year but thankfully it was only about a month.
Mmmmm love that you liked it.

Back