Where do you want her Bulls to cum when fucking your wife?

Where do you want her Bulls to cum when fucking your wife?

• On her tits or face

Votes: 108 9.7%
  • Fill her pussy up!

Votes: 874 78.7%
  • In her mouth or ass

Votes: 114 10.3%
  • In a condom

Votes: 15 1.4%

• Total voters
Have you ever tried to use the bull's cum as lube to fuck your gf/wife? For example: when the bull says he's going to cum while he's fucking her pussy, you switch with him so you start fucking her, then while your cock is inside her pussy and she says she barely feels it and the bull's cock was way better, the bull cums all over her pussy and your cock, so you can keep fucking her using his cum as lube

Have you ever tried to use the bull's cum as lube to fuck your gf/wife? For example: when the bull says he's going to cum while he's fucking her pussy, you switch with him so you start fucking her, then while your cock is inside her pussy and she says she barely feels it and the bull's cock was way better, the bull cums all over her pussy and your cock, so you can keep fucking her using his cum as lube
Sounds hot, but, I would never want the bull to “pull out” until he has filled her pussy. Then I can fuck her with his cum inside her.

Please login or become a member to view

Sloppy seconds are the best. The ultimate lubrication.

The decision regarding the cum should be made by the white woman and the black man. White boys should not have a say in it. I unfortunately think the wording of this question misses the point as do some of the other posts. The white boy is to support and to admire but not to make decisions or interfere. White boys will be happier if they accept being lesser men and understand they should not be a problem or a bother. I think a more important question might be who gets to decide where the cum of a white boy goes. Does he not get to cum and remain in lock up? Does he get feminized so he cannot erect or orgasm? Does he use a tissue or do two white boys do each other? How about anal stimulation instead of stimulation to his penis? That might be more appropriate these days. While the white boy should not decide on the cum of a black man EVER. It does seem to me that the black man or the white woman would have the right to determine what the white boy does. Anyways I do not want to be disrespectful regarding the question but white boys come to this site to become better beta males or feminized or something. That means deferring to and obeying people who are their superiors in every way, but especially sexually. That is how I see it.

The decision regarding the cum should be made by the white woman and the black man. White boys should not have a say in it. I unfortunately think the wording of this question misses the point as do some of the other posts. The white boy is to support and to admire but not to make decisions or interfere. White boys will be happier if they accept being lesser men and understand they should not be a problem or a bother. I think a more important question might be who gets to decide where the cum of a white boy goes. Does he not get to cum and remain in lock up? Does he get feminized so he cannot erect or orgasm? Does he use a tissue or do two white boys do each other? How about anal stimulation instead of stimulation to his penis? That might be more appropriate these days. While the white boy should not decide on the cum of a black man EVER. It does seem to me that the black man or the white woman would have the right to determine what the white boy does. Anyways I do not want to be disrespectful regarding the question but white boys come to this site to become better beta males or feminized or something. That means deferring to and obeying people who are their superiors in every way, but especially sexually. That is how I see it.
well you dont see anything im afraid only fantasy

Sorry but the decision is up to the wife/gf. Since it is her body and pussy should be her choice and hers alone. Unless she let's the bull decide, then okay.

You see it as it should be.

I prefer it if her lover cums in her pussy. However, the first time he came in her ass was also very special. I have never been allowed to fuck my wife in her ass, and I will never know how it feels. Her ass is for her lover only, not for me.

However, it is of course fully up to my wife and her lover where he's going to cum. He sometimes likes to cum on her bush... that makes the clean up for me much harder! :oops:

Back