Where are the black women??

It caters to buck dancing, self hating black men, GAY white men that are obsessed with black dick and it caters to unattractive, older white women.

The majority of people here that DM me are ugly ass, old ass people. Like in their 50’s while I’m in my 20’s. So it’s like.. when I’m arguing with these people, I always remember that these folks are literally old enough to be my fathers. Some even grandfathers. Seems like this lifestyle is mainly to help the unattractive, social rejects get laid.

The black men are buck dancers who would sell their black mothers just to get a sniff of white pussy. The white men here s**t on black women just to get a sniff of black dick. And the white women here are these soccer mums who are horny as hell because their weird ass husbands can’t sexually satisfy them because they’re gay for black dick.

Mind you despite this obsession with black men and bbc, none of them know anything about black people. All they do is fetishise while still living in their white bubble. I speak to them all the time and witness the ignorance. All this fascination with black men but they don’t know s**t about them.
wow, your block list must be enormous.

Because you guys aren’t welcoming to black women here. I first joined here extremely humble and timid. And I got attacked and abused for my sexual preference. Then I attack back, then I’m angry and abusive? Nah you don’t get to gaslight me like that. I made two introduction threads humbly introducing myself. You know what happened? They attacked me, called me names, accused me of being a man. I even got VERIFIED to prove that I’m not a man and they reported it so I had my verification taken away. So don’t start saying I’m abusive when I got abused first.
I love that you are here on this site. I want and love to see more black women on this site whether they be like you wanting to be cucks for their black/white husbands or black women wanting to fuck white men. This site is meant for all that is interracial. I support you and love your kink. We need more like you.

shame, you dislike everyone
Why do you think that is?

Because you guys aren’t welcoming to black women here. I first joined here extremely humble and timid. And I got attacked and abused for my sexual preference. Then I attack back, then I’m angry and abusive? Nah you don’t get to gaslight me like that. I made two introduction threads humbly introducing myself. You know what happened? They attacked me, called me names, accused me of being a man. I even got VERIFIED to prove that I’m not a man and they reported it so I had my verification taken away. So don’t start saying I’m abusive when I got abused first.

I love that you are here on this site. I want and love to see more black women on this site whether they be like you wanting to be cucks for their black/white husbands or black women wanting to fuck white men. This site is meant for all that is interracial. I support you and love your kink. We need more like you.
You have always been so nice and I really appreciate you. But the forum is not for the likes of me and my kind.

I wish there were more Black Women on this site, and threads of Black Women. The first part I look at is Sexy Ebony Women, then my White Addicted Women. I liked any kind of sex with them be it just strait man and women, or serving an Ebony Goddess. As long as I could just be with a black woman. Ebony women have the sweetest tasting pussies around. I could spend all evening just eating that sweet Ebony Fur Pie 🥧 . Or serving any other Body Part they would like.

Last edited:
but you lump us all together and lash out.
Clearly I don’t.
Botched GIF by E!

You have always been so nice and I really appreciate you.

Ya know, I am a white male, and all I see is huge black cock on this site. Don't get me wrong, that is why my wife and I became members. But it really makes me wonder if there are any black females that are into this lifestyle ???

Ya know, I am a white male, and all I see is huge black cock on this site. Don't get me wrong, that is why my wife and I became members. But it really makes me wonder if there are any black females that are into this lifestyle ???
We are here.

Actually it caters for promiscuous vile white prostitutes and for black men with solid well-built plantation-ready bodies and large genitalia (the type southern planters considered a must-have for their inventories) and the pasty perverts who get off on seeing their wives being "ruined" by having sexual intercourse with people they consider to be very much beneath them.

There...fixed it for you.
So which category are you

Yeah see but the difference is thugs and gangsters are who they are and are gonna do what they have always been known to do and that's what the world expects. Guess what it doesn't hurt them one bit they still get access to all levels of pussy around the world because at the end of the day women love them.

On the other hand the people going around calling themselves queens yet acting like masculine trash is a whole nother thing!

In fact I believe a study was done in the UK not to long ago about how all of this affects queens and their attractiveness to men and as I recall the sistahood didn't fair too well. So when it comes to all this shyte about people being queens and goddesses somebody is lying because nobody believes you! 🤥

Oh also y'all ******* me with everyone and everything in the world being racist! My favorite one is that black women are fat due to racism! I literally had to hear it for myself before I would believe that someone was stupid enough to say it out loud as ridiculously absurd it is, but yes black women believe themselves being fat is racism! So for you to call anyone or anything in this world racism is typical and to be expected!
It’s funny because she speaking as far as this site that you all are not welcoming to black women, but u speak as in general.. honestly black women get as much play as any other group of women… white heterosexual men like black pussy n like it a lot.. My inbox can prove that, a white man sent me money for a twerking video before, one even asked me to sell him my worn panties… I’ve seen Asian men with black women a ton of white guys with black women n most black men deal with black woman… I know this Uber driver that lives in Cali n he tells me about how the white foreigners be asking him where the black chicks at lol… idk if they’ve been watching love n hip hop or what but they wanna see what a fat ass n big lips feel like 😂😂… n yes sometimes we do b tripping n that’s only cus we love hard , it’s all about understanding.. it’s kind of sad when you don’t understand your own kind… it’s not always easy dealing with a black man never the less I’ll always love n have they back, rather I’m fuckin a white man or not.. why u think white women use black men sexually then send you on your way in most cases not all.. that’s cause she don’t fuck with you for real she don’t care about you , she just want that bbc … white men are better leaders take care of their family better, and is secure.. why would she leave that?? She’s not she’ll cheat but she won’t leave him… but you sit here n down play black women as a whole when u came from one… your response shows who u really are n it’s not showing strong n masculine it shows opposite…

It’s funny because she speaking as far as this site that you all are not welcoming to black women, but u speak as in general.. honestly black women get as much play as any other group of women… white heterosexual men like black pussy n like it a lot.. My inbox can prove that, a white man sent me money for a twerking video before, one even asked me to sell him my worn panties… I’ve seen Asian men with black women a ton of white guys with black women n most black men deal with black woman… I know this Uber driver that lives in Cali n he tells me about how the white foreigners be asking him where the black chicks at lol… idk if they’ve been watching love n hip hop or what but they wanna see what a fat ass n big lips feel like 😂😂… n yes sometimes we do b tripping n that’s only cus we love hard , it’s all about understanding.. it’s kind of sad when you don’t understand your own kind… it’s not always easy dealing with a black man never the less I’ll always love n have they back, rather I’m fuckin a white man or not.. why u think white women use black men sexually then send you on your way in most cases not all.. that’s cause she don’t fuck with you for real she don’t care about you , she just want that bbc … white men are better leaders take care of their family better, and is secure.. why would she leave that?? She’s not she’ll cheat but she won’t leave him… but you sit here n down play black women as a whole when u came from one… your response shows who u really are n it’s not showing strong n masculine it shows opposite…
Thank you 👏🏾👏🏾 But that guy is a lost cause, there’s no helping him. He defends white racists and despises his own women. He said he wants to go everywhere except for Africa and fucks mid to ugly white women while calling me ugly because I refuse to put my pic on here. He uses racist insults that white people would use on him as a black man against black women. Doesn’t his dumbass know that black men are equally if not more known for being on WORLDSTARHIPHOP so what’s his point?

Talking about white guys in your DM’s.. they won’t stay the fuck out of my DM’s. They love them some dark chocolate. Both online and in real life I have to keep shutting them down that I only like black men but yes a beautiful black woman would attract attention from all races of men.

Last edited:
Thank you 👏🏾👏🏾 But that guy is a lost cause, there’s no helping him. He defends white racists and despises his own women. He said he wants to go everywhere except for Africa and fucks mid to ugly white women while calling me ugly because I refuse to put my pic on here. He uses racist insults that white people would use on him as a black man against black women. Doesn’t his dumbass know that black men are equally if not more known for being on WORLDSTARHIPHOP so what’s his point?

Talking about white guys in your DM’s.. they won’t stay the fuck out of my DM’s. They love them some dark chocolate. Botiionline and in real one. I have to keep shutting them down that I only like black men but yes a beautiful black woman would attract attention from all races of men.
Gurl, there you go again, don't lump all us white boys into one hateful disrespectful bunch. Of course most of us like new pussy but not a lot of us are out chasing it. some of us use our mind and fingers instead. Ms. Eatme stood up for you yet still admits some white dick is tempting.

Gurl, there you go again, don't lump all us white boys into one hateful disrespectful bunch. Of course most of us like new pussy but not a lot of us are out chasing it. some of us use our mind and fingers instead. Ms. Eatme stood up for you yet still admits some white dick is tempting.
You idiot. Read my post again, your dumbass misinterpreted it and got offended like the emotional bitch you are. We are saying that white guys love black women so much that they stay in our DM’s all the time. It wasn’t a complaint, it was an observation to prove that black guy wrong that white men don’t like black women. You reacted out of emotion and made it about you.

Back